Its here now!

Its here now!

youtube.com/watch?v=BdG4qyUAaYM

All people should bow down to Jamponese dominance!

No one makes any thing close to this. The 6 series, Mercedes SL dont even come close. BMW hasnt had a good interior design change since 2007.

This will rule all! And be in the history books. N/A V8. Reliable. Interior to die for. Fun to drive.

/our guy/ has spoken.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JALQO7rLRw
youtube.com/watch?v=g_OLCJyB2uA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fake exhaust not mentioned
>dated interior not mentioned
>100% Lexus shill

someone got paid a lot of fucking money to design that interior

lmao at the control nub

>literally a prius

Your right, it should be yet another dial on the center tunnel/sub-menu

Kek at speed comparison as if that is even what matters here.

What are you pointing out here? Worst part is perhaps the vent on the right side?

holy fuck its fatter than a fat-t r

>4300 pounds

okay bro

In a Grand touring car, the weight makes it comfortable. This isn't a mustang or even a sports car. It's like the SC400.

W-what does that chode do?

>actually

It's a poser sports car.

This is the most baller ass non-exotic coupe you can get atm.

>dated interior
whats the problem here? I thought we hated modern interiors

It's a grand tourer. You should also be well aware by now lexus cannot make a skinny car to save their lives. To do so would be a plebeian move, and would put them on level with Acura.

>>fake exhaust not mentioned
>>dated interior not mentioned
He literally talked about both of those in the first 15min of the video. He said the exhaust he would've preferred real exhaust tips and the interior is very impressive at that price point and encouraged others to go to a dealer just sit in one and experience it first hand.

>100% Lexus shill
Not really. He likes the car overall, but points out quite a few flaws.

>It's a poser sports car.
How?

>4410lbs
>2000kg
>TWO ENTIRE METRIC TONS
I know it has a luxury focus but jesus christ this is Hellcat-tier

first post always desu

I must say VERY NICE PRIUS

>hood line is so low that it would normally fail pedestrian safety tests
>so it can detect a pedestrian crash and pop up the hood with a jack to technically raise the hood line
Kudos to Lexus for trying to get around this garbage

This kind of makes the LC500 look better. It's only 2sec slower while being down all that power and heavier. Shows it has good handling.

>tfw will have to wait for next year for this car to arrive

Is not fair, bros.

It sounds liable to Toyota. I am surprised that they are willing to take a risk to do it. If it is broke, then Toyota will be in deep shit. You know America, The Lawsuit-Happy Nation. Fuck ya USA USA

>everyone ITT buttmad over a Soarer/SC
It’s a GT car. Quick, comfy, classy and stylish. And the interior is miles ahead of an Aston Martin.

However, I bet this car is the stablemate of the new Supra. Fingers crossed that Toyota doesn’t fuck it up...

>fake exhaust not mentioned
>dated interior not mentioned
Wow watch a video is too hard for a retard

Lexus haters BTFO

Are you serious?

This guy is just a tramp trying to fend for himself among the wolves.

What does that even mean bitch?

Savagegeese is one of the best automotive YouTubers, arguably the best one right now. (Doug's LC video wasn't this granular in detail as an obvious example.)

Holy shit and this gaudy garbage costs $100k

Is it not obvious to everyone else that they were bribed for this review?

This is not the sort of car these guys like at all. It was clear they were biting their tongues and bullshitting because they were paid to.
I've never seen these guys review a car like this. They've done great reviews in the past, but they're little and Toyota money carries a lot of weight to them.

Did we watch the same video? Did you watch the video at all?

Yes, I watched the entire thing and I've watched these guys before in other videos.

They were clearly bribed and you're a shill.

Seems like you're just a shill for whoever lexus is competing against with this vehicle. Fuck off.

>this guy has a video that doesn't agree with my opinion
>he must've been bribed into saying those good things about something I don't like

>33 replies
>20 posters

>implying that this is your only reply in this thread

>krauts so utterly btfo they have to fabricate lies

>dated interior
>fake exhaust

I was thinking that at first too, but look at how short the track is. Considering how big a deal even a 5 second difference is considered on the burgerking, 2 is massive here.

its literally on the same platform as the prius, thats some vag level shit

>krautshills are this delusional

It's almost as heavy as an F-150.
>it's a grand tourer!
>it's a real sports car!
make up your mind

>b-but it looks sporty and fast

QUICK DELETE THIS

He says that about almost every car honestly.
I promise you he is not being paid for this review. But at the same time he can never be too critical or manufacturers will stop lending him these cars. He has to kiss some ass to get a car like this. It sucks but its just the way it is. He's only got 100k subscribers, he's bottom of the totem pole.

>$100k
>less than 500hp
>4.6 seconds 0-60
Garbage.

>>it's a real sports car!
Nobody is calling it a sportscar. It's a GT.

b e n c h r a c e r

Lmao the lexus is slow overpriced shit.
Fucking end yourself shill.

>posts a car of worse build quality that is 2 times more expensive than the lexus

lol

At least it looks good and is quick as opposed to the ovepriced lexus shitcar.

He names like 100 things he doesn't like about the car, but overall says he would love to own one. What are you talking about.

kek that image is hilarious

>Comparing a $240k AMG to a $90k Lexus
Also the LC-F will be faster

>will be faster
Just like the RC-F and GS-F that are slow shits? Lmao.

Yeah looks real good sitting in the repair bay all day LMAO

>amg s-class shill unironically calling anything else overpriced

>B-but it's unreliable
Enjoy your slow shitmobile cuck

>enjoy actually being able to drive your car
Thanks lad, I'll enjoy that extra $150k in my pocket too.

no it doesn't it's an ugly piece of overpriced shit with an ugly inferior build quality interior and unreliable turbo'd engine

lexus is the best looking car since the db9 according to anyone who doesn't ride hte bus like you

Why do people even watch this permavirgin nerd lol? I'll stick to KBB

Based frogposter.

According to paid shills? Open your fanboy eyes it looks like over designed futuristic shit for no taste shitters.
>he plans on driving the same slow piece of shit for more than the warranty period is
>being this cucked

>needs +154 hp
>needs +347 tq
>needs 4 more cylinders
>needs two turbochargers
>needs awd
>costs 130k more
all to hit 60 mph 0.5 sec quicker than the LC. if you're gonna benchrace, at least pick your battles correctly.

S63 does 0-60 in 3.5 seconds (3.2s with a tune), has a V8 and costs $160k, cuckboy.

>He doesn't know German figures don't tell the absolute quickest time to 60 but rather the worst possible time under the most strenuous conditions
Stay assmad, brainlet

>posts picture of S65
>"BUT THE S63-"
damage control

I just posted a pic of a S class coupe faggot.
S63 is cheaper and quicker the only point of the S65 is the prestige of a V12 and a slightly better top speed.

>image literally says S65 coupe in comic sans

>kraut shill accusing everyone of paid shills

you fags marketed audi as well built for centuries and they all rattle and fall apart

>60k more

just buy LC and supercharge if you really care that much about 0-60. you're still getting the superior car

I don't give a fuck about rebadged fwd volkswagens
>supercharge it
And lose warranty on your $100k car lmfao great advice m8

>3.2s with a tune
-

>implying warranty matters on a lexus
>implying anyone can fix the clusterfuck of designs that are going on at mercedes at the moment even if they break down in warranty
>3.2s with a tune

enjoy your inferior build quality badge whoring mobile.

>tfw the flagship jap grand tourer can get smoked by the new Mustang GT
>this is the power of the nips
absolutely riveting, if I say so myself

>not knowing factory approved non-warranty voiding tuners
There is a difference between boosting a naturally aspirated engine and remapping the cars software

The new Mustange GT smokes almost everything above it m8. You need to start resorting to Porsches and supercars to beat it.

why are krauts so traumatized by the lc500? running around crying about shilling lmao? is it because everyone actually loves how the car looks and it's affordable and put lexus even more on the map?

See

I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say it's because it completely blows them the fuck out.

>You need to start resorting to Porsches and supercars to beat it.
Bullshit. BMW M2 destroys the Mustang GT and GT350.

>redirects me to a $250k supercar
>'Stang starts at $35k
wew lad how's it feel to be a brainlet?

>b-but the mustang is 2 fast!
There are dozens of cars at the 40-60k range that are faster than the mustang nice damage control lexus shill.

>benchracing
Geese literally says that the LC500 having usable power and performance on the street instead of being massively overkill is one of its biggest positives. Kill yourselves.

well the lc500 is one of the best gran tourers ever and the kraut huns are so butthurt by it's existence they have to benchmark it against unrelated cars or cars twice it's price

>destroys GT350
Citation needed faggot

>doesn't get it
it's also slower than mustang

That's probably likely, but it's the same as bribes.

>See? I'll give a glowing review to your halo car even if it sucks. Send me all your halo cars so I can get the channel views to make money off them!

is that's why people gave good reviews to overpriced crappy mercs and audis for all those years?

Yeah.
Youtubes drive the car around and it gets them laid. Their pathetic ass associates that with the car being good, without objectively reviewing the car. They want more cars loaned to get laid with so they give fake reviews.

>citation
Here
youtube.com/watch?v=2JALQO7rLRw

I'm pretty sure this is mostly Turkish and Yugoslav diaspora from Western Yurop talking. They're assmad because unlike like the underpowered C200 with AMG design package that their uncle/cousin/brother just bought for 15'000 Euro, this beautiful jewel of a coupe currently available will never be offered for peanuts on the used market.

Ooff, what a corker of a car, m80
youtube.com/watch?v=g_OLCJyB2uA

>slavs like lexus now
>SLAVS LIKE LEXUS NOW
>S-L-A-V-S L-I-K-E L-E-X-U-S N-O-W

it's over. germany. your main audience has been lost. you cannot shill your poorly build vehicles to the most gullible world populace anymore. you have lost. the game was not rigged from the start and it's still game over. there is nothing you can do to keep your economy up. you have no resources. you are good at nothing. your marketing cannot fix this blow. you are finished

Even cripplechan's Veeky Forums likes it and they hate everything that is less than 25 years old.
On the less bright side, Liberty Walk did their thing with the LC recently.

You're disengenuous as fuck about this review. Most Youtubers get their cars from their local dealers without the manufacturer even knowing.

This review in particular is one of the most critical of the LC that I've seen.
>the infotainment is shit
>there's touches of plastic
>modern car bullshit
>it's not that fast
And yet he still calls it one of the best modern cars he's driven. He reviewed it as it is intended to be, as a sporty luxury car.

Saying the review is biased because he's beholden to Lexus if he wants to review future cars is just lazy as fuck. Watch the review, and watch his other reviews, and formulate a better criticism than this m8.

he's just mad people like the lexus why bother with logic? and ya all cars have flaws

I'm glad this car exists.

It's so hideous, only someone mentally ill can like it. It helps me identify people to distance myself from.

Fpbp, lmao at all the lexus shills losing their minds itt

You can stop samefagging now. Nobody cares.