Should I drop £1000 on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

dapps.ethercasts.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the dip will turn bull tomorrow midday GMT

go all in kiddo and see you on the otherside

It's already on the upswing

Considering either.

Hope you are right. I'm a bit scared what happens after ETF.

do it faggot

Can I retire with this?

you people are going to lose all your money on this. its literally down more than snapchat

Doubt it, if you want to retire, you need like atleast 2 million dollars to live off the interest

40-45 ethers should suffice

i have like 2000 ethereum...very low average cost though. im really not expecting to become a millionaire my best hope is to blow it on some illegal texas holdem app.

>illegal
Everything is legal in the realm of ethereum. Just wait until the browser is finished. Here's a list of currently existing dApps:

dapps.ethercasts.com/

What price did you buy in?

Btc, eth and dash are all down today.

Seems like market is taking a swing back before a period of zig zagging before people get paid at the end of the month.

I think by the end of the month eth will see another big push for $35

If the btc etf fails the flippening could happen sooner than people expect

35 is not the moon, but it's at least off the ground it's a start

>Implying everyone on planet earth is paid monthly
kek

the etf is not likely to pass

higher risks of pump/dump

I can't wait for smart contracts to have more betting apps so I can start anonymously betting strangers on Veeky Forums about things like this. It will pass though, they wouldn't wait this long to decline it.

FUCK I MISSED MY CHANCE!

It's when there is a big lump of people that get paid. The weekly paid people and the self employed people are the background noise.

HOW DO I BUY SHARES? I WANT IN!

>selling low and buying high
Every fucking time, I am still profiting just not as much, every time I sell the price skyrockets and every time I buy it dips significantly. I have really good luck.

no you're not allowed in the become a millionaire for 20 dollars club

BUT I WANT TO BECOME A BILLIONAIRE FUCKERS!