The Underdog Story

What do you drive to go against the big bad electric car that can outrun any ICE

a EV but made by a competent company. So porsche mission e

literally any non nu-male car

laugh as they park to charge and remember that your car runs perpetually if fed

I just need my Focus diesel. You might outrun me in the short term but I can go slow and steady for more than 800 miles whilst your machine is Charging™

A $1000 Suzuku GS500 off craigslist and a road with corners.

Tesla Roadster fags are going to be what GT-R fags were a few years ago, but 10 times worse because they know even less.

TFW

>outrun
Ever heard of persistence hunting? Humans have long range so can successfully hunt down a cheetah by just flowing it until it can't run anymore. A honda cub 90 with some Jerry cans could outrun a tesla, just keep riding and filling up with fuel until the Tesla has to charge.

normally I like teslas but I have to admit this one is kind of stupid because this is obviously a track car, not a daily driver and it's going to have shit handling because Tesla doesn't have the experience or ability to make a car that handles well yet. Tesla is god tier for creating DD, but they should stick to that.

assuming we have an abundance of renewable energy, there's no reason we can't implement wireless charging. It will happen within our lifetimes.

I like this guy's logic:
"I will keep following this guy until he has to recharge even though in doing so I will also have to refuel, but I will pretend that strategy will work and he won't smoke me once I stop to refuel."

tesla headlights are so boring compared to the nice edges that their cars have

>0-60 times in straight lines is all that matters
nigger a BRZ is faster around the ring than this toaster

>What do you drive to go against the big bad electric car that can outrun any ICE

I drive round a corner, that seems to fox them thanks to a literal fuck ton of battery weight.

The AE86 will make short work of that two ton, understeering pig that will lose power the moment the pedal is floored, no shigeno magic needed.

which specific model S achieved that time?

RX8 and lose it in the corners thanks to all my grip and his understeery ass.

I think a p85d

Tesla Roadster fanboys are going to be like GT-R fags but ten times worse.

It was a P90d.

>everyone assuming negative things about the roadster 2

>everyone at the same times criticizes Tesla fans when assuming positive things

maybe we should just wait for it to come out you fucks.

I guess it's a bit hard to corner when you weigh the same as a range rover

>maybe we should just wait for it to come out you fucks
it's powered by batteries and has a claimed 600 mile range so you know it will weigh at least 2 tons

Is 0-60 in 1.9 supposed to be impressive? Group B cars were doing that 30 years ago, GRC cars do it now .

A 20k boxter with a few simple mods

and? It gives it a low CoM. The smol meme is stupid anyways.

holy goalpost shifting batman

The car, the myth, the legend that is the TVR Speed 12.

Even so the batteries are dead weight. Drive something like that hard and it will horrendously understeer.

a 3" high sidewalk - this cripples the cucked EV

says.... who?
the p100d reviews I've seen all say that there is hardly any body roll and that the steering is quite tight, depending on the setting you chose. Understeer doesn't seem to be a problem at all, especially considering that all performance EV's are dual/triple/quad motor AWD

Holy Beautiful

huh? the smol meme is just that, a meme. People made it a meme since they can't afford anything but a 900lb shitbox that will kill you if you get sneezed on

t. Has never driven anything but pigfat sedans and SUV's

They'd still have to park over the charging pad to charge and it would be massively inefficient.

you do realize that dude is trying to drift right

fake news

He ended struggling to drift properly. Cuz it is fuckin heavy.

>the quality of car has to do with how well you can drift it
lmao

like I said, the smol meme is just that, a meme. I'll take a heavy car any day of the week

Hi Triggered Tesla fansoycuck

where is the smoke coming from?

He's meaning power from the road itself dork.

Solar powered roads with lit warning for ice when sensors detect freezing temps and moisture were thought up years ago. But the problem is most countries and especially the US have such defined roadways that the cost of such technology is immediately increased exponentially when you have to factor in the demolition of existing roads.

Shit's cool though.

How the fuck are you gonna get power from the road

>fansoycuck
The absolute state of /pol/'s vocabulary