What did you do with your car today?

what did you do with your car today?

I went to Burger King

I took the bus to Burger King

Went to the dairy, then later on to the bottle store.

was it your bus?

Holy shit, treequinox, you're alive!

Got it washed/waxed, changed out the discs in the 6-disc CD changer, interior/exterior dusting then parked it for the next 3 days while I go enjoy a 3-day weekend.

Deep snow
Golf
Winter tires

I wish I owned a bus, they're sick.

>was supposed to snow or ice rain in south carolina today
>still got summer tires on, no alternatives
>wake up and its a dry cold drive to work

whew, another bullet dodged. i'd probably be fine since its fwd buts still..

Tuned the boost controller.
Been hitting boost cut in the colder weather

I crashed my car into a bridge

ride my bike for about 5 hours straight and got sunburnt doing it.
worth it though because I actually improved a lot.

Same

I got mine featured on a local shops website and Facebook. I needed a custom fabbed exhaust due to modding a car that needs smog done on it and the guy cut me a huge deal if he could feature me for promotional purposes

drove over 900km
gonna start engine lift on the other

>drive to work in rain
>drive up slushy road covered in brine
>park in freezing rain
>freezing rain turned to snow
>come back to car 10 hours later
>25cm snow on about quarter inch of ice
>scrape hole in windshield
>drift in empty parking lot
>ice n snow on all windows melts from heat
>drive down twisty and now snowy road
>stop at lookout n look at car
>sum donuts next to the view
>cruise empty highway home

happens 5 days a week with varying conditions

Dont have one m8.

Cheers.

Bought it a new snow broom/scraper as the teleskopic broke on the old

I... I... I... I went to get a pizza in my mom's shitbox user.

I bough that thing for my mom, its a gran vitara with 56k miles.

nothing, I'm still on my month vacation in Europe, but holy fuck I miss driving so much

I felt the same way after two weeks in Texas. Sure, I drove plenty over there, but it was all just flat, straight roads in a shitty old Buick. I was so happy to get back home, jump in my pickup truck and drive around the mountain roads covered in snow and ice

yea over here i dont get to drive at all which just chips away at me, and it sucks because I live in shithole florida so absolutely no fun roads

Knocked over a speed limit sign after I went sideways in the snow

I took my bike out fir a ride, and discovered that I REALLY fucking hate petrol stations with an upmarket store attached, because people stop at the pumps and then go fucking shopping. While blocking pumps.

There was a thread on Veeky Forums some time ago about braking with the left foot.
>be me, bored, driving in the traffic
>suddently remember about that thread
>what would happen if I'd try to brake with the left foot?
>letstry.gif
>the left foot is used to the long travel of the clutch pedal, so I push the brake too much
>quite hard brake
>car begins to stall
>ohshit.png
>try to quickly decouple the clutch
>but the left foot is still on the brake
>literally slam the brake in
>most brutal full stop of my driving career
>nearly caused an accident
pic related
I think I'd better stop browsing this board

Was it your first day driving a manual?

Did donuts in my Mitsubishi Mirage

no kek. It's ~1 year. that's why it's even more retarded.

>I think I'd better stop browsing this board
Just git gud, fagit.

Nothing. It's my day off and I'm not leaving the apartment.

drove a girl home and sped off before her family could see me. Butthole clenched the whole time because my tires are bald, it was about 0F (-17C) and icy everywhere. 4WD helped though.

Lemme preface this.

My boss called me to ask how to fly this drone he got. Tell him how and 15mins later he calls and tells me he flew out of range and it just kept going. Says $100 if I can find it and he gives me the trajectory while he goes and looks himself.

I was laughing so hard so I drove to town and started driving around all the neighborhoods. See it in a backyard. Guess who's $100 richer now? :D

Also considered changing the oil cause I need to but fuck it it's too cold today with no heat in the shop.

I raced it

Slamming on your brakes just feels so satisfying.

The trunk leaked like crazy due to a poorly repaired accident before I got the car, so I've been removing failed seam sealer and re-sealing it.

Pretty sure he totalled the fuck out of that RS lol

>the bottle store.
? Is that like a liquor store?

The Money Store

My cars sitting in a storage lot until I get back to the states in a few months

Truly, the only way to git gud is to ride. I did three hours the other day, and my clutch control is finally smooth.

Nothing because it's too cold

Took my 86 up the mountain twisty gravel roads. Was popping mad drifts chaining up corners. Had to slam on the brakes when a 2 giant deer jumped out of a corner. Good fun lads probably go again in a few days. Captcha was please select images with busses lmao perfect fit for Veeky Forums

Nothing because I don’t own a car.
>this is the majority of Veeky Forums

I turned my subparbaru into a real subaru (Did it last week, but details)

I drove across the alps

>probably fine since it's FWD
Stupid fucks like you are the ones that swerve out on ice and cause innocent deaths and hours of trafic. Do us a favor and eat a bullet before you kill anyone else.

Did a little offroading today

Checked the oil and added a little bit.

a real roll bar in the mrs

Where did you get it from? I can only find style bars in the UK. Also does it fit under the hard top?

Tried to pull my dad's forester out of my neighbor's lawn after my brother took a trip to understeer city.

It's the harddog rollbar. I live in merrica tho. Yes any rollbar should fit under the ht.

Left them all parked in the drive way and the garage while I sat inside nice and warm and ate cookies.

>being afraid to die

Nothing, it's bork. Probably gonna have to pull the engine and then the oil pump.

nothing because I need to replace the radiator and thermostat.

The wheel on the tensioner broke on my 01 Jetta. Belt snapped in half. Drove home with no power steering, and had to turn off the heat and radio to conserve battery power. Today the high temp is 1 Fahrenheit gonna be a blast to repair this in my driveway

Here's my thermostat from yesterday. Probably left it a bit late desu

I replaced my thermostat yesterday
The difference holy shit
the old one was stuck open and car couldnt get above 60degrees C

Kek, nothing.
Usually I pray that nothing break until spring.

Had fun on the local twisty roads.

not a lot to do, checked the oil and went for a drive for chicken nuggers.

Changed the battery out.

The old optima battery the previous owner had in it finally gave out after about 5 1/2 years.