Haven't been to Veeky Forums since the days of equinox...

haven't been to Veeky Forums since the days of equinox, setk and that loser kid that claimed to be a hundred millionaire with all the porsches. Are there any ballers on here now with actual cool cars or still just purely shitboxes?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1kXqVDKxdMt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You only have shitty trip fags now like vtak posting his pathetic Chevy sonic and shit opinions in every thread

don't forget newfagay

Hello. I am relatively new poster long time lurker. I am from r9k originally, migrated to biz at the start of the year hearing all about this new magical internet money and now I come here in my downtime.

I may not have a car, or a license, but I play forza motorsport 3 and need for speed undercover everyday now waiting for pic related to come in the mail. I got them in the boxing day sales at ebgames. Also have fuel coming in separate package. Man that is a comfy game I can remember from the good old days.

it will be good to post with you on this korean graphics card enthusiast forum.

The good posters are gone.
Piston passed away.
Board is full of bus riders.
I haven't tripped up in years.

>The good posters are gone.
You lucky Im here now then

>Piston passed away.
like actually? that really sucks

LPG retired and now we have a bunch of useless faggots using names now

LPG still posts, he bought a 124, but he's not in car sales anymore so no more awesome-as-fuck stories about retards buying cars.

>people praising LPG and Piston

Wow a guy who posted shitty stories and a guy who dumped photos anyone can find.
No wonder Veeky Forums sucks when these are your heroes.

Dont worry about it. Im here now.

I been playing forza 3 last night and Ive saved up about 400k credits. Got a vehicle of every class already. What shitbox should I buy?

kek

Mighty is a pretty stand up guy, but I can't think of another tripfag that actually helps people out.

He's gone

S14 silvia

This has to be bait
I just know it

It is, nobody is this autistic

dude just fucking leave now, deads dead, equinox is dead, everyones fucking gone m8
DO NOT USE Veeky Forums DO NOT BROWSE Veeky Forums

Remember when 99Hoss pulled out his balls?

This board is dead. Only baiters and no-cars remain.

While I do bait, I find it extremely surprising to hear that you do not believe people like me are out there. I did say I came from r9k.

Compared to some of them, I am king neet. Bow before your new overlord. Also, I have a picture here of this I screencapped because it made me laugh.

Anyway, some of the blokes over on Veeky Forums were talking about what they were gonna spend their crypto gains on and some were bugatti fanboys, others prefer the 80s-90s classics and you would be surprised just how many were into the classic porsche thing.

Makes me wonder if some of the porsche posters here come from biz, or vice versa.

Relax, its winter....

It's depressing how many good posters are gone, or rarely post. Veeky Forums was never a great board, but I feel like it peaked a few years back and never recovered.

There was that dude with the Lambo. Or was it a Maserati or something.

>that one guy who showed up with the Ferrari for the America vs Europe collage
I hate /int/ shitfests but those threads were the exception.

I'm in the same boat as you, OP. I haven't been here since like, 2013/2014. It's a much different place, for sure.

no.
all the tripfags are shit.
no one has any cool cars.
I'd say that at least 50% of the posters are bench racers.

Altho it's good to see Truckerfag still posts. His threads are always entertaining.

I remember when I started posting, SyTy and AerodynamicPants were still trip fags, Dead was still shitposting and Termi was still a shithead. Piston threads were technical as fuck, don't act like he was a shitposter. Dude helped a lot of guys with his threads.

Hell, AP is still my favorite trip fag. I need to hang out with him IRL.

ap is dead you cunt go and piss up a power lead.

>Ferrari
Was it a Mondial?
I remember some user who had one of those.

>Are there any ballers on here now with actual cool cars or still just purely shitboxes?
Yeah a shitposter has a LS3 supra

i have a LS1 Calais t56 swap with coilovers and 265's

lots of aussies with skylines

a bunch of seppos with drag cars

We just dont boast alot is all we just lurk n shit
sadly nufags like this who larp as lurkers think their "old" when ive been here since 2008 and /b/ on 2006

>since 2006
Saying that like its impressive, you are part of the problem faggot.

>being a lurking oldfag who has been on this site for 12 years longer than you've been breathing air is a problem
>on the internet
>in 2018
What the fuck nibba?

How am i part of the problem i just lurk and constructively shitpost

blame all the normies from /pol/

fucking newfag who thinks he's an old fag, ha!

AP isn't dead you shitheap, he just doesn't care about Veeky Forums's bullshit anymore. He's off doing his own meth cooking since Veeky Forums doesn't know how.

I miss dead

I don't. His FB posts are as bad as his Veeky Forums posts.

vocaroo.com/i/s1kXqVDKxdMt

Wait dead died? Was it finally the cancer catching up with his shitposting?

a 360, i think. but he hasn't been here in a while

Veeky Forums as a whole peaked in around 2011, with /sp/ being the center of all that was good. Then it got hotpocketed for some shitty reason. Gamershit and thr magapedes sealed the deal, and now posting here is like pissing on a dumpster fire.

I have only been on Veeky Forums since about 2011 when we got 3g internet at the house.

What shithole do u have to live in to get 3g in 2011?

i had that shit back in 2008 fuck

I'm still here

This is australia m8. This aint first world. The memes about our net is true and you better believe it.

I am still on that 3GB/month 3G waiting on this new company to install some fixed wireless. Will be the first ever unlimited connection in my life and speeds are jumping up to 30/10.

Now thats what Im talkin about.

Don't get your hopes up cunt, I was in the same boat and finally got iinet NBN fixed wireless. Best likely speeds are around 23mbps down/5 up.

Don't get me wrong, it's still phenomenal feeling being able to download a couple gig day 1 update in like, half an hour as opposed to 5 hours, but you'll probably not be getting 30mbps down no fucking way you'll be getting 10 up.

Good luck either way, I want you to prove me wrong. Fucking cunt liberals and their jewternet screwed us royally.

Oh I know all about NBN bullshit. Thats not due here until the other side of 2020.

Nah this is some local mob fed up with the state of NBN. I count me blessings that they decided to do what they are doing otherwise I'd be fucked, but I dont doubt it's mostly because of the rich bastards down the road who complained that really got them into gear.

They have their own dedicated network so they dont get congestion and the owner came around to our place the other day and he said he is on the super expensive 200/100 plan himself and he reckons he hits that most of the time. Dont know if that speed reliability will extend to the cheaper plans but I suppose we'll find out. IO'd be happen with 1mbps symmetrical as long as it's unlimited.

He has to put a 3m extension on the roof because the fuckhead over the back has planted massive trees that block line of sight. This same bloke doesnt know he has to clean his lawnmower air filter and clean/change his spark plug and it's missing and backfiring and carrying on. He's a real fuckin idiot this bloke.

Anyway, cheers.

Have you started cutting the trans tunnel yet?

OH YOUR AUSSIE

Same cunt nbn isf ucked

It was a true story, but it wasn't my car

Piston, as in rotary with pistons?

I was here back in the days of henryford, termi, rotard and the loling apex seals.

Shit was great back then 2008-2010. Bus riders had no knowledge of Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums peaked at 2011, it had a large user base of people who knew the unique culture of every different board and there were attempts of genuine humour and discussion, that isn't seen any more.

Veeky Forums completely went to shit during the GamerGate bullshit then went full dumpster fire during the MAGA reddit newfag invasion.

This site is now a fucking cesspit of shit, it's not even the funny kind of shit, but it'd the mundane type of shit. Veeky Forums is basically worse than reddit at this point, I have more fun browsing some wierd subreddits now than I do here.

this is why you are from r9k

New fag here, only been here for a few months. I came because of Veeky Forums what was it like at Veeky Forums's peak?

A lot better because newfags like you weren't here.

I wouldn't be an asshole in real life but you fucking newfags and posts like this are the reason Veeky Forums got destroyed.