Covering number plate - Speed cameras

So, here we i live in Sydney, Australia, its currently double-demerits, i saw a mobile speed camera on the road, intentionally sped up to 156 in a 80km/h zone whilst covering my number plate with my hand, do any of you do this? It's worked going through stationary speed cameras before, nothing came of it.

What do carfags and bikefags do to counter speed cameras to piss off the authorities that have a hard on for preventing 'loss of life' from 'speed'

not go over the limit, you nigger

ironically the limit is set for niggers with cheap shit, half assedly maintained vehicles and driving skills to match. if you only had well trained and equipped wealthy people on the roads speed limits would be raised or abolished.

and a year round, night and day, rain and shine hard limit only exists because lawyers are lazy niggers, or assume that drivers are niggers and can't pick the right number on a sign with several

I usually just sneak up on the speed van, steal it's number plates, put them on my car, then speed past at 180km/h.

Funny thing is, up in the Northern Territory, where the speed limits go to 130km/h on the Stuart Highway and some stints are unrestricted, there is a lower road toll than the rest of Australia.

Raised speed limits = less fatigue, less speedo gazing in fear of financial repercussions and a bullshit lecture from a cop on the side of the road.

tl;dr have fun doing the speed limit in your micro dick Nissan Micra, faggot

Top bloke

Why do motocops ride pigfat pieces of shaft drive shit that can't turn?

Do they put that much faith in the riding inabilities of the average sportbike kiddo and accept it when some track rat on a wrecked ninja 250 outruns them?

I don't speed, not worth the trouble.
I do agree the speed limits should be raised.
110 on single lane highway, 130 on dual carriageway.
also NSW can fuck off with learner and p plate speed limits, or at least raise them to 100 for L and reds, and remove them for greens.

>one of the most sparsely populated states has a lower road toll
You don't say?

90 = L's
100 = P1
110 = P2

P2 shouldn't even exist

le how many visitors go there.jpeg

You're also forgetting, way more hazards on the highways and roads in the Northern Territory compared to developed areas

I'd say congested highways leading to head on collisions is the biggest killer, shouldn't have too much trouble with that in NT.

like what? wildlife? you don't die from hitting a fucking kangaroo.

>NSW can fuck off with learner and p plate speed limits
I drove from Bairnsdale to Sydney while on my Ps. It was fun cucking all the NSW P platers. One guy on red Ps in an old 4WD (patrol I think) tried to over take me when I was doing 110, but chickened out after he saw a cop ahead.

>when you run over an Abbo sleeping in the middle of the road and their "bruddas" track you down and stab you
I hate it when that happens.....

My mate has his plate on his ZX10R on a hinge, able to flip up easily whilst riding.

I'm on my reds and fuck the limit being 90 gets me upset, I just want to drive legally so I don't get booked then I have to do 20 under the actual roads limit on some roads.

>actually displaying your P plates

I seriously hope you don't do this.

Yeah I do cause the cops arserape you if they catch you not displaying plates.

Isn't is just a $90 fine?
How often would you get pulled over without P plates? You'd be unlucky (unless you're doing stupid shit) to get pulled over once before you get off your Ps.

P plates are just a big red target saying "fuck me in the arse please" - not worth it.

Also if you get caught 'speeding' going over 90 and you don't have plates on good bye license.

Well it's not just gonna be a 90 dollar fine, the cops will probably defect you car for a billion reasons.

Ah well do whatever you want, in my state P plates aren't a big deal - I just took them off and never had a problem.
I know a dude who just drove for years without a licence....

Do you live in WA?

Nah the capital - we don't have all have all that green Ps, red Ps, passenger limit, hp limit, speed limit bullshit and we even have a special "P off" course you can do after a year or something that gives you extra demerits and you can take your P's off.
Mind you I didn't actually bother to do the course myself.

I do something similar in my truck. I keep it in the back window right behind me head, and just grab it and floor it through speed traps.

That's nice mate, I got cucked by doing my test in nsw where you can't have more then 130kw per tonne.

What’s is the abbo fascination with sleeping on roads? I hear this quite a lot. Like I get that they’re smacked on petrol fumes and thick as shit. Still though, sleeping in the road just seems like more difficulty that not sleeping in the road.

i've done something similar, if i wheelie through a speed camera it tilts my bike back far enough the licence plate can't be read

They're like dogs, the road is nice and warm from the sun. They're not civilized enough to understand a collision between them and a motor vehicle won't turn out well

Even if you do have p plates on you'll still have your licence suspended. Any speeding offence on p plates in NSW is immediate loss of licence

Have you ever seen a kangaroo, m8. If you hit it at 150km/h, you'll be in deep shit

In what car? Gonna be a very different result hitting a roo in a Fiesta compared to a Landcruiser with a bull bar

Either way, it's gonna fuck some shit up. Bullbars won't stop him coming in the windscreen.

I just avoided a licence suspension on my P2 car and bike licence by """moving interstate""" to get a NT licence, they put me on opens lol with a month left to upgrade to fulls on car NSW and 2 years for my bike in NSW lmao

Delayed paying the fine till i got the open class licence, now NSW cant do shit to my licence even though i live in NSW my licence is a Territory one, i just tell cops im passing through, helps because i ride a ADV bike, fits the image

Wow.

May as well be considered as part of the local fauna

its 3 demerits.

same as if u ran a red light. shit u not, look it up.

not displaying p plates is as bad as running a red

Good work lad! There's always a way around the system.

I should also add that the demerit points from my two fines didnt carry over to my NT licence

I'll take "what are radios" for $200, Alex.

>So, here we i live in Sydney, Australia
why are there so many fucking australians on this board
you cunts don't even produce any cars holy fucking shit why are there so many of you cancerous fags on here

S E E T H I N G

australians are a tumor on this site

It's alright champ, tell me the story about how an aussie shitposter bants'd you too hard and how you've been butthurt ever since...

Someone did exactly this in the uk

someone has to have nig-rigged an electric motor that folds your plate mount up or lowers a cover with a switch on the handlebars

It's very easy to do so.
Al you need is a Meccano motor and a wire.

typical Americucks, wanting this board to become their safespace haven
by the way, how's it feel knowing you'll have to pay $10 a month extra just to access here soon?

>how's it feel knowing you'll have to pay $10 a month extra just to access here soon?
>t. "I don't know how title II works"
>buying into the liberal silicon valley power play that was "net neutrality"
>Australians literally have home internet data capped
>mfw

Why would you try to turn yet ANOTHER thread into /int/ shittery?

>title II
not relevant after repeal will be title I now

>repeal
Stick to your own countries politics

no

Fresh fruit juices