Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uxupv-AX-fE
youtube.com/watch?v=skKHJptFYSk
youtu.be/iY6D_BmNrs8
youtu.be/jToYa6PFSg8
youtube.com/watch?v=peVLto54RfM
youtube.com/watch?v=qb8Egb8H5GA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck does this world keep reminding me that SonicFox exists?

I didn't know Broski hated SonicFox so much.

Toppest Dykes

this character been fucking a cat
wtf japan

#PlayMoreGuiltyGear

>they made Nine trash tier in toptierbloo
Thanks Mori, way to ruin one of the coolest fighting game characters of all time

top tier:

cammy, necalli, balrog, karin, guile, rashid

high tier:

laura, zangief, ibuki, mika, urien, akuma

mid tier:

everyone not explicitly listed

low tier:

juri, vega, alex, kolin, abigail

What order should my team of nakoruru, love heart and kula be in?

Anime is trash and dumb to smoke

Who is the stinkiest goober?

Holy shit Fantasy Strike is bad as all hell. Is there any move in the game that hasn't been copy-pasted from other games?

what am I doing wrong here? Too fast on the IAD input? Need to delay starting it longer after 5HS?

I don't think I've seen Clock Guile's time stop escape super before.

Watched your last match versus Ryu, and the ranked match against Gief

You don't seem to have any sort of real gameplan, in both games you started every round walking backwards to throw a fireball, and kept throwing them without thinking about how your opponent was approaching them, which was getting you punished. You also threw fireballs at really bad ranges like point blank where they're punishable. Again, your two biggest problems are not anti-airing and not punishing. cr.mk xx hadoken is all well and good if they're too far for another punish, but up close it won't give you any real advantage since you're not capitalising and not getting a knockdown to continue pressure. Replace that with cr.hp xx hp shoryu where you can. You're also not teching knockdowns which is giving your opponent loads of times to just grab or hit you with a meaty button which is getting you blown up since you're either throwing on every wakeup or pressing a medium/heavy button.

You always used cr.hp as your anti-air and it was trading where st.lp or mp dp would beat it clean. You can also use st.hk for far jumpins

It's not that he hates him it's that Broski is just biased in favor of the game he is good at and heavily so.
Think about how he just ignored how hard it is to be good, let alone the best at a fighting game. He just threw that shit out the window without a second thought and shat all over sonicfox's ability to be proven to be the BEST out of two very different fighting games. It's really stupid and Broski is cool and all but he has his bratty streaks now and then

Start the motion just as the hitstop is about to end

I don't play Sin, but maybe try an actual IAD

Broski's right though, just because Sonicfox is good at Skullgirls and NRS games doesn't mean he's gonna be good at SF. Remember when Sonicfox got top 8 in week 1 SFV tournament, talked a load of shit, and was then never heard from again? He's also starting to lose in IJ2. Skullgirls has about 4 players so it's not even worth talking about.

is an IAD not 956?

dude its nothing to do with being the games i play

its the fucking arrogance of sonicfox and his crew, who were like "if sonicfox wants to win sfv evo he could he just doesnt want to"

sonicfox is incredibly good at the games he plays, but he's completely lost all sense of perspective

It is, that user is dumb and trash to smoke
also how do you move that input thing to the top left?

People overrate sonicfox. He was doing alright during MKX but he has only won one major for I2, which was combo breaker

keep holding up during 5H and then just tap 66 or 44 just as the jump cancel is going to come out.

Sad that you don't have all that attention? Poor baby Broski.

fark ill try
ill report back next week

do it today

Either delay the jump, or do the jump cancel and the air dash separately.

It's not difficult, just wait just until he's about to start the 2nd hit of the 5hs and IAD

I mean ill practice it 1 hour each day till the weekend to get it right 99% of the time

This question is in dire need of an answer.

You feel amazing after the climb nigga

heard of delayed gratification?

sonicfox couldn't even be the best uniel player in America and that game had a competitive scene just as small as Skullgirls lmao

Endless toil or not?
I'm not gonna jack off if I'm not gonna cum until some random time later when I'm doing else.

random? It is guaranteed when you put in the work

Hey Luvcheez, are there any statues of something cool fighting of Morrigan like doing her j.HP or Finishing Shower?

Viscant vs LTG was over 2 years ago...

I.... c...ant....

I played so much the last few weeks, game is fun.

I think I almost completly agree with this, I got no clue about Abigail and I used to not buy the Rashid is top tier meme, but I'm pretty convinced as of late.

Totally outsmarted

#removeyrc
#removedangertime

then id be all over it

>"if sonicfox wants to win sfv evo he could he just doesnt want to"
I cry every time when i read it

Well yeah, but what point is there to work for some ridiculous feeling? I doubt everyone would feel the exact same feeling about something.
It seems like a bunch of work for little payoff.
Endless. Toil. Or. Not?

It is endless toil but it isn't a little reward, it's a huge reward

When you steal someone's soul and they know exactly why you won and you know why you won it's all worth it

the reason that doesn't work as well in jive is the netcode, "they know exactly why you won" yeah because you rollbacked that ko hit i just did

But reaching this requires having your soul stolen time and time again, to what end? That shit hurts.
Endlessly having my soul ripped from my body just for the tiniest chance at doing it to someone else?
Why?

Don't play jive then, I don't

>playing SFV

Don't play people who you have more than 60 ping to and don't play on wifi. Problem solved, easy.

Goob story mode OST is the best
youtube.com/watch?v=uxupv-AX-fE

Have a listen to slayer's korean theme
youtube.com/watch?v=skKHJptFYSk

Sonic Fox vs Broski FT5 SFV exhibition match
would you dodge

cap broski's post and @ sonicfox to get shit lit

Ky and Dizzy have the best Korean themes

youtu.be/iY6D_BmNrs8
youtu.be/jToYa6PFSg8

remember to @ broski's twitter as well

sonicfox doesnt even play jive

Which would make the inevitable broski choke all the more hilarious

you do it. i dont fux wit dat twitter shiiiiiit nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=peVLto54RfM
RADIOOOOOOOOOOOO

What game should I play on PC?

Sonicfox still play Fang?

Darkest Dungeon

this track triggers me

If there are I can't think of any off the top of my head. Most statues I can think of or at least the expensive/well-made ones just have her doing random provocative/sexy poses and not really any poses resembling moves from the game.

What is his agenda?

wrong image?

Yeah, he got top 8 with him in a tournament! Forget that the best player he beat was that really shit ken player from the trinity who no one remembers and it was week 1 so he was just randoming people out.

Nerf this hoe.

Is o. sagat honest

Yes

Is Akuma-Rog actually even?

Who is balrogs hardest match up?

Hakan

Put Crush Crawfish in MVCi

Mah boy jet stingray first.

gief or laura

I'd say it's even but Balrog can just steal wins if Akuma fucks up.

Put player base in mvci

mvci roster should fully leak in the next two weeks

Put sugoi sugoi in mvci.

All these redhead superheroines, and you put the one from a Japanese visual novel.

Do you have to be a virgin to be good at anime fighting games?

Well, best marvel superheroine is already in the game. So no point putting in other heroes that won't be able to compete.

>sugoi sugoi
wtf is this?

No but it helps.

Play melty to find out.

>best marvel superheroine is already in the game

What did Cheez mean by this?

Is this Indonesia event that Daigo won a premiere?

D A I G O D
A
I
G
O
D

>being this new
sugoi sugoi

No based FAB gives bitches the flicker every night.

Well he also doesn't win anything...

youtube.com/watch?v=qb8Egb8H5GA

i get it now

>What did Cheez mean by this?

What did his agenda mean by this?

How unlikely

Wait did Swordsman come back as a ghost at some point?

give abigail backbreaker

Yes. Also later guys used the name.

Did he win? Fuck sake, I can't believe it went down like that I ended up just leaving. Budget stream indeed.

Will DBZF be played competitively considering how simple the game appears to be? Do you think they'll add more mechanics to the game to give it more depth? If so what could they possibly add?