/ink/ - Splatoon 2 General

Last thread: - Direct Link to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- The first Switch My Nintendo rewards are Splatoon 2 equipment (Japan exclusive so far) - New update patching exploit and tweaking special costs: en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/p/897
- Dualie Squelchers added.
- The next NA/EU Splatfest is Mayo vs Ketchup has been announced. Join a team and scrub your Tees for 2000 coins each.

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
>S2 New weapon stats
-imgur.com/a/NFzgv

>S2 Headgear
-imgur.com/a/9w8lx
>S2 Shirts
-imgur.com/a/gUexS
>S2 Shoes
-imgur.com/a/Cq7La

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> if you want to add your friend code before splatoon goes out use this:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> list of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2001/09/0907_octoarm.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who here level 30+?

fuck mayo

Sex with Marie!

THE GOO TUBER IS TRASH
TRASH!!!

>Dry

new weapon.

Pearl rules. Marina drools.

>octarians are made from severed tentacles
>Marina's tentacles are always moving even when she's stationary
Hmm...

I want to kidnap Callie and rape her everyday in secret!

Can't we just agree they both suck? Squid Sisters are the patrician choice.

No they are both great. You suck.

Didn't know squid prison had internet, how's the pen Octavio ?

more like pootuber amirite

Slosher needs a movement speed buff plus ink effeciency. I feel like they took away the movement buffs it got in Splatoon

An ugly gremlin and octarian scum. Both with terrible personalities. Yeah, such great choices.

> terrible personalities
Pearl's actually nice though.

Excuse you. Pearl is an angel.

Just use the trislosher.

What the fuck is wrong with Marina?

tfw no inkling gf

I barely used Tri Slosher in Splatoon but they gave it Slosher's sub and took away it's buffs. Hopefully Sloshing Machine is good

she wouldn't date anyone below S rank with fresh gear and a lot of G

I did it /ink/! I got all S+ now. What is next in store for me?

Twiddle your thumbs until Splatoon 3.

I'll be your girlfriend(male) for tonight onee-chan~

Being unable to play half the time and waiting five minutes for matches to start. Welcome, we've been expecting you.

All gear given 3 slots and rolled/chunked to perfection, all weapons Super Fresh, max money, max snails, all hero weapons, max job role in Salmon Run and that's it

Welcome to the unable to play the game club. Hope you have some friends for league.

S+50

Whatever bitch. Enjoy being a bandwagon faggot and following the opinion of people thinking only with their dick, willing to deface cheerful, pure girls who don't deserve it.

De rank or be paired with Japs

using mayo as lubricant !

K

I hated her from the start. I still hope she dies. Marina too.

irl octopus' tentacles have a mind of its own
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2001/09/0907_octoarm.html

I fucking love pearl. She's so charismatic and happy go lucky . She took loosing the first NA splatfest like a champ , gives shout outs , plays for fun and she's so dumb it's cute . Shes even bad at smack talk . While Marina shat all over mayo from taste to feel pearl just ended up calling kethcup fake jam. I love her so fucking much. Pic related , it's literally the meanest she's managed to be .

>She took loosing the first NA splatfest like a champ

Keep y/n? It seems pretty good for dynamo since 2 subs main ink efficiency is optimal (allows for 6 flicks instead of 5)

Not to mention she's nice to Marina on a regular basis.

Post your splatfest drawings. Struggling to draw on the switch even with a stylus because it takes forever to make anything look even halfway decent

>Marina couldn't just take the win, she had to bring up an antiquated rule that states that her taste is legally superior to pearls now
>Pearl makes a face
C'mon user that's a reach .
Of course she noticed , she's like a musical idiot savant .

>Player named Jeff
>Playing as a girl squid

Reminder that Inklings are sad and miserable.

Not him, but pretty much all of the "wow Marina is a total cunt" nonsense reaches real far too. It's more like she's unintentionally rude because of nervousness.

Bull fucking shit.

Can't wait for splatoon 3 with playable tweenklings.

Truth=Bad
Denialfeg
In all seriousness the liking one and hating another is stupid I love Pearl. Pearl is best as a gremlin and I love some Choctopuss. They are Cute together.

Wow user she is literally just calling out ugly gremlin on her lie.

She just IS a cunt to try to be more popular or whatever.

You can't even tell who's telling the truth and who's lieing, because according to Marina Pearl's teammates cry but she's also Pearl's teammate according to other dialogue.

read that as handjobs twice, it made the context very different

>pearl tries to brag about something she's actually good at
>Shot down by marina
>Pearl remembers a bad childhood memory
>Marina takes a jab anyways
>Pearl is confirmed to be a regular wall climber in another dialogue exchange, playfully asks marina to guess how many divits are in the wall
>Marina puts her on the spot instead
>Pearl talks about how she loves how her singing sounds in the dome
>Marina calls her off key
So how does nervousness play into it ? It seems pretty intentional

>my face when Goo Tuber can hold a charge for 5 seconds at a time

You can even refresh the count by changing back to kid form briefly. Love it.

What's the lowest rank you can get?

>playing profreshinal salmon run last night farming shirts with a couple friends
>this happens
Uhhh, this happen to anyone else?

Post on twitter. Maybe even tweet it at NoA or NoJ.

C-

Why did NOA completely change Marina's character?

>you guys are just exaggerating how mean Marina is to Pearl
>literally makes up excuses to not hang out with her
Seriously, look at their faces.

WTF I WANT TO PROTECT PEARL NOW

>literally makes up excuses to not hang out with her
There is actually one where Pearl says she went to a cake shop with her best friend and Marina says she never remembers doing that, implying Pearl went with someone else.

>would rather play a new video game than hang out with pearl

Literally /ourgirl/

>mfw I wanna fuck a shota squid

>Gets fussy when pearl goes to a cake shop without her
>Blows her off when invited , would rather play Vidya
>Trihard splatter who won't stop talking shit about her team mates
>Overly aggressive when it comes to splatfest dialogue
Is marina nu-/v/ ?

You can fuck an adult human, will that work too?

Well yeah. When Marina rejects Pearl's requests to hang out, of course she's going to find other better friends.

It wasn't like it was something she decided to do either , pearl was invited out by another friend .

Why does everyone say NOA changed Marina?

Why can't you google, asshole.

so I just finished a game, and while all the xp was tallying up I saw something that said 'Progress 77'

anybody able to clue me in on what that is?

>human

I got splatted on the elevator's seam yesterday, and as it descended I respawned in the structure.

Do the colors mean anything on the app? The colors of the item green, pink, orange?

Hat, shirt, shoes.

imagine being this mad that your fave looks like a gremiln who was run over by a steamroller

Pearl's suffering is my joy

Both Pearl and Marina are pure and deserve no bully.
Seeing Pearlfags suffer though is kind of amusing.

>Get btfo
>"Sh-shut up you're just mad c-c-cause your idol is ugly !"
Sad dawg, das real sad.

get a life dude holy shit

I can't find anything.

>telling people to get a life while surfing Veeky Forums
You first.

Yeah okay lets buy into the autism of this argument for a few minutes

Assuming that this was real, and not a kids game with very little actual effort put into any of the characters aside from "idol #1" and "idol #2", they'd obviously not actually be saying whatever the fuck they wanted on live tv you absolute dumbass, everything there would be scripted and their personalities wouldnt actually exist, so you can keep crying about how mean Marina is to your creepy 3 year old waifu as if any of this actually matters, but whats happening is you're just mad that a fictional characters fake personality is mean to your creepy sentient billboard

i dont even fucking like marina

why do pearlfags get so mad over jokes i dont understand

>Game with idols giving world news, the outcomes of splatfest become law, and where everything is powered by a giant levitating fish follows real world logic
You're an idiot
>Try to dismiss the entire argument as "they're not even real so shit up"
So you can't criticise anything fantasy ? Man fuck getting invested in anything that isn't real life right? You're an idiot
>Add the spoiler to pretend you're not a butthurt marinafag ignoring the fact that your idol is a bitch
You're an idiot and you think I'm an idiot too.

HEAVY SPLATLING WITHOUT STINGRAY WHEN

i'll take fucking baller over this garbage holy shit.

at least give it wallhacks for a few seconds after you start firing instead of only when you're not firing

I can't remember the Sub but i know there is a Heavy Splatling Deco in the game files that has the new Bubble Blower Special.
It will be released soon user.

I feel that Pearl would laugh it off and shitpost along with everyone. She seems more like that then a crybaby. Or at the very least she'd just get butthurt and spam autism everywhere.

So, what's the actual benefit to high placement in League matches? Just bragging rights? I know you earn some medals or some shit but do those actually do anything?

Wall

I sincerely hope the bullying never stops.

>bubble blower
spla2n is my first so i have no idea what that is buf FUCK IT, fuck stingray

>soon
if only user, if only

I can believe pearl being genuinely ignorant enough to not understand she's being made fun of which makes the whole thing a lot sadder . Literally picking on a stupid girl because of how she looks