Brokefags 250+hp edition

Post pics of cars you can find that can make at least 250 bhp or tune to for UNDER $1500 total.

My entry: Mid 80's T-bird turbo, add junkyard FMIC, chop exhaust at DP, increase boost to 18-19 psi, swap ECU to LH series.

...go.

Yuropoor here!

So Volvo S80 T6A (200kw)
Cadillac Seville (224 kw)
Mercedes W210 E420 (205 kw)
Audi A8 1st gen (220kw)

Lincoln Mark Vii or any off-mustang foxbody that came with the 5.0. I bought one of these style cars for 1200. I was told a cam would be cheap and raise my redline to 6.5k. While also putting more power in.

So on that advice. I think it would apply.

Anything with a sefi 5.0
B303 cam.
A9L computer.
Junkyard 19# injectors (if it doesn't have 'em).
Any aftermarket intake manifold.

Buy a Saab 9-5 and install a simple stage 1 ecu tune.

PT Cruiser GT.
$1000-1200, an exhaust, tune, and mod the air box and you’re looking at nearly 300hp.
Going over $1500: Add some bigger injectors, a short-ram intake, tune it appropriately and you can make damn near 400 whp.

Additionally, get any f-body with a lt1 or higher
Tack on a few simple mods to a supercharged GM W-Body
Northstar Cadillacs (Deville / Eldorado)
Also it has to be an Aero

Lexus LS400

>Audi A8 1st gen (220kw)
This'll make you go from broke to homeless.

Noone in europe talks kilowatts.

Why?

I do because the car sales sites show only kw!

That used to be a 60k+ car back in 1999 and maintenance hasn't gotten any cheaper.
Plus it's an Audi so shit will break and it'll be a massive cunt to work on.

Chevy Cobalt SS or a first-gen Infiniti Q45

LT1 Camaro/Trans am

It's a fuckin Volkswagen with an Audi badge. Stop perpetuating the "OLD LUXURY CARS WILL BANKRUPT YOU" meme, it's only true if you let a shop do all your work and your car is like a fuckin Bentley or a mid 2000s S Class

Even 90s s classes aren't that expensive if you make the plunge and switch to coilovers over air suspension, which is like 1k.

Mercedes-Benz E 300 TD W124, more fuel and more boost and you´re good to go. Guess why older diesel Mercedes´and Volvos are popular.

pic. 1250€ in Finland.

>It's a fuckin Volkswagen with an Audi badge
That's why it'll bankrupt you, it's a fucking 20+ year old VW loaded with options and gimmicks. There's no way it'll run right for more than one week at a time.

Good thing the bus runs 24/7 for ignorant tards like you

Lincoln MKVIII

Literally just buy one.

Actual VW owner here. Everytime it rains hard my car stalls and I have to wait till it's dry out to drive again. The VW coolant lines are very thin and the VW cheapo hose clamps cut them due to being very thin metal on aged Chinese hoses. All of my window regulators have gone bad at least once. Drive side lock cylinder died, then the door electronics followed. Apparently it's very common for every sensor to go bad in the engine bay. I used to changed them with genuine VW/Audi parts but after my 3rd VSS went bad I switched to some American reman company and all of their sensors seem to be ok besides a few. Car leaks oil pretty bad from it's main seal and somehow onto itself, which then smokes when the engine reaches operating temp. 02 sensor for whatever reason falls out of it's threaded hole before the cat.

Guess how many miles it has. 130k lol, 2 owners including me, all maintenance done at the dealership on time with paperwork evidence until it got to me. The dealership told the previous owner "you should ignore check engine lights unless it affects how it runs" because he was coming in once a month to deal with new broken things

I have these wheels on my 9-3SS

Any of these will literally eat your wallet

stfu nigger

>The VW coolant lines are very thin and the VW cheapo hose clamps cut them

As a VW owner I know that's a lie so I'll have to assume the rest of that crap is also made up.

Northstar V8 is trash. While it'll make good power, it will only do so if it runs.

fuck off shill
VW is trash

what year is your car? do you also have the non-adjustable hose clamps? Mine a 97 Jetta GLS

v10 e series.

mustang

Well the easiest would be a truck. Any other options depends on how long you want the thing to last. If you can live with FWD you can pick up a Suzuki for dirt cheap and turbo it's low compression and decently strong engine. Definitely cheaper than going the turbo Honda route.

you might be able to find a v70 T5 for under $1500. they make around 240hp stock.