What car did you learn to drive in?

Mine was a peugeot just like the pic, same color and everything. Started learning with my dad when I was 13.

Chevrolet Corsa

(Here it's sold as Chevrolet, and yes it's even more shittier than the Opel version)

My dads 98 rover wagon, at like 8yo for learning steering on his lap or by controling the shifter when he pressed the clutch, real driving at 13

Nissan V16 Sentra 1991 same color as pic realed, I learned on 2005, so the poor thing had seen some serious shit along his lifespan at the drive learning school.

As a south American I've driven a couple of that abominations, and the opel is by far better despite being older.

2002 Ford Focus MK1
1.6 Liter Engine and it was blue

2003 toyota sienna

Polo 1.2 Tdi, only got my license this summer at the age of 20.
Driving exam here costs 1000 euro+

My Dad's manual '98 Corolla. I could've used it for college too since he was moving out of country but I took the cash from the sale instead since it was at 225k miles by the time I graduated.

>older sister l2 manual first
>would ride along for the lulz
>she stalls out in the middle of turns
>oncoming traffic closing in
>she starts freaking out
>jazz hands
>Dad is yelling at her to put it in gear and move

Meanwhile 14 year old me was trying not to fucking die of laughter in the back seat.

a VW sandrail with a 2250 in there and a 4 speed
>tfw cutting brakes

Dutch? But driving lessons dont necessarily teach you to drive, you learn most of it after your lessons

Off-white 2008 Mercury Mountaineer Premier V6 AWD, and a 1974 MGB.

Mom still has the Merc, 101k later and it’s still running strong, has a bit of valve noise and squeaky sus bushings but that’s NBD really. I may buy it from her come summertime.

My dad's car, have driving exam this week but my dads telling me to cancel it because the coolant's leaking and it's causing steam to come out the hood of the car and he's worried the driving inspector will notice it and not deem the car safe to drive.

a buick skylark 1997.
pic related, not mine but same model same color

Mazda B2200 manual

citroen xantia 1.6 sx

Learned how to drive in my grandfathers 2005 Dodge Dakota. I have fond memories of that truck.

They will notice it and your appointment will be cancelled.

Get it fixed before you waste your money. I mean, before you waste more money. Fixing an old BMW crossover is already a waste of money, but whatever.

1990 Fiat uno fire

My late dad's Cayenne. R.I.P. dad.

A french boyracers dream

Mom's 2003 Accord. What a beautiful car that was.

I first drove a Nissan Micra, I think.
But up until I got a driver's license I drove:
The Nissan Micra K11
Subaru Impreza
Skoda Fabia
Volkswagen Polo

One of these fuckers

2001 nissan sentra.
yes it was a negroid-mobile

One of these. VW Gol G4
My dad had a Ford Ka which I used to drive sometimes.
Today I own an Up.

Swedish fag reporting in

Southafricafag here, lifted 94Toyota Hilux when I was 13

VW Golf 6 TDI.
Where I live we have to drive for at least 21h with an instructor in the car that has pedals in both footwells.
The day before I had the final exam run that's supervised by another instructor the car had been serviced and had its clutch replaced. Needless to say I didn't pass because I was too janky accelerating from a stop.

It's my first car as well. No problems with it.

a 2004 ford expedition

85 Opel Corsa.
That fucking car won't die

Are you Chilean?

2013 Hyundai Accent

My dad taught me in this Nissan D21 and in a Sentra B13 when I was 13 years old, same for my older brothers and now with my sister.

Currently learning in my 1990 E34 525i. Transmission is shot but fuck it.

Veeky Forums is for 18+ years old, get the fuck out of here.

2nd gen dodge dakota manual

pic rel. 2007 Opel Zafira B. Lasted us 9 years before the flywheel started to disintegrate.

I'm 20. Never got around to getting my license until I got my own car. Wanted to learn manual but nobody has one I could use.

What engine?
In my rav4 I have to change it every 90k km.
On the third flywheel currently

1.9L turbo diesel. I believe it's sourced from Isuzu. It's a known problem on Zafiras, along with the EGR valve and the alternator breaking at 50.000km (that was on all opels tho). Other than that, it was solid.

drove lots of different cars - '05 Kia Spectra5, '05 Toyota Sequoia, '95 Mercedes SL600, until finally my dad and I pooled a bit of cash and bought an '88 Mercedes 260E and thats what i really properly learned to drive on. still own it and will enjoy it forever

A German inline five.

My dad’s ford ranger. 4 banger manual everything. Fucking loved that truck

Nah, Croatia, the driving lessons i had atleast were very detailed and nice, had a great instructor that tought me alot of stuff and showed me various danger spots around the city to watch during my exam

Did you like the Spectra

vauxhall nova 1l, started learning on a field when i was 11. kept it up until i was 19 then had to get rid of it cause it was super rotten and not really worth saving

>all these cuckmobiles
my dad made me drive the ford excursion home from school before, i had never driven before and i was pretty scared. i was going to tke the back roads home but he told me to get on the interstate instead

>2001 Honda Odyssey
Boy these things last forever. Mom still has it, only has like 76k miles on it.

02 Subaru forester

Standard transmission Mazda 3
Light clutch, nice steering feel, 9/10 would drive again

Mid 90s F150

It was a manual with one of those mile long floor mounted shifters
I would either shift or use the pedals+steer, but I was never coordinated enough to do both

But that knowledge became invaluable as I got older

Ford Contour. It was my first car, bought it from a towing company my sister's boyfriend worked for.

318is bmw

The most boring car I've ever owned desu.

Lancer gsr 4-door 1987

Also had a contour. I kind of miss it, but I overheated it this summer and blew the engine. I should have changed the shitty orange and rusty coolant sooner

Pic is similar to what we had.

My dad's 91 grand am.
He bought the car brand new in 91 and drove it to a dealership for a trade in 2006.

I wish he kept it.
Now I drive a 85 CRX.

Do tractors count?
Started driving this baby when I was 8

61 falcon 2 door sedan with 2 speed slushbox