KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & Fishing game for PSVR
XV manga incoming
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Regalia being added to Forza Horizon 3: youtu.be/GFk2QVFlyVA
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/23i43ylnDnk
youtube.com/watch?v=a4CEnfpTfPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They all really have nice tifas. Tifa has to support her tifas so they dont sag. Yuffie's tifas are naturally perky so she doesn't need a gimmick and Aeris is pushing her tifas together so they look bigger.

i'll go with this thread because i think it got the number right

This thread has the right number and cuter OP. I like this one desu

What was the worst possible party for FFV?
Monk/Berserker/DRG/Geomancer?
I'm thinking of doing a run with those, not sure if I should just cheat to have them all readily available right off the bat or just go with natural progression

What is the best breaker job in Mobius? Grappler?

4 Berserkers.

Do you mean the worst unique party? The actual worst party is all freelancers with no other jobs mastered.

If I had to pick the 4 worst jobs that'd be Thief,Beastmaster,Red Mage,Geomancer. Still a remarkable party to be honest, but that's FFV for you, you have to try to get a bad setup.

I'm not sure, but I have no complaints with Viking so far. It's pretty solid.

what cards are you running with viking?

post comfy fft farming crews

I did mean unique party.
I have no idea how something with access to !Control and !Catch/Release could be worse than an uncontrollable piece of shit whose only saving grace is death sickles and defense piercing

Bahamut: FFVII
Michael
Grudge Brigand
Pure Wind

I'm still working on upgrading everything but the layout will remain the same. Brigand > Artemis, Wind > Hermes. Enpain was a consideration as well but the BDD from Bahamut has been really helpful.

What's the best place to get Heaven's Ash from?

I need like 10 more for Agrias, plus a ton of other characters.

4 Berserkers would be horrible, but if you run a single one there much more manageable and a very good source of continuous damage, which you'd be pumping out anyway in a regular run. There are a few times where it's distinctly bad, like the sandworm fight but very high damage and access to axes, which are great maker berseker a very reliable, albeit boring unit.

Beastmaster on the other hand while handy in a lot of scenarios aren't great in boss fights, and that's where the bulk of difficulty in this game comes from, I would replace them with literally any other job in a boss fight and be happier.

Collosseum probably

Does any JP BE anons know how the bravely units are? Worth saving for and using?

also
>no edea gf to follow you around

The problem is, since everybody can break rods, no job is truly useless.

Agnes is the closest thing to a notable unit the banner has, but even she pales in comparison to Ayaka and CG Fina. Tiz is okay but the rest kinda blow.
It's pretty much just a TMR deal. Yew's got a really nice one, and Edea has a pretty good Katana.

You need to be able to equip a rod to break it. Beastmaster for instance can't break rods.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

This is completely false though. Nothing is said about Rozzaria (even in RW, which is illogical for plenty of reasons not just this) except for the fact that there isn't a full-out war, and it's never said that Ondore would have launched a full out attack should Ashe have been able to prove her birth (and I don't think I've ever claimed otherwise anyways, although he probably wouldn't have and it's implied that he wouldn't have).
Everything in the game points to the True Hero having done nothing wrong.

>other generals laugh at us because we take too long to make a thread
Not even remotely true. From my brief stint on /fgog/ I've seen true darkness. They will autistics is a thread until like 900 posts, refusing to make a new thread until page 10 and shitposting anyone that makes one at 750. So if we take a while for new thread it isn't a big deal.

Anywho let's post some FF girls

its worth pulling because they are good tms and the raid makes it easy to get those tms

>They will autistics is a thread until like 900 posts, refusing to make a new thread until page 10 and shitposting anyone that makes one at 750
That's a good thing though. We don't need a new thread before that unless image limit is hit, which obviously happened last thread.

ok

That katana is beastly it quadrupled my balther's damage though it doesn't really matter versus the event monster. Agnes will be more useful in the upcoming raid but I imagine the units are going to need enhancements before brave is good.

I mean the upcoming trial versus ser no magic.

Agnes is an ability healer, she's basically Tilith with reraise.
Something EXTREMELY coveted with the onset of Intangir Remastered.

Daily reminder that Fryevia only needs 700 mag do out damage a 1000 atk Orlandeau

why haven't they made an alt version of lightning who's OP in BE yet? did they forget she's one of the most popular characters ever?

Post good FF music.

youtu.be/23i43ylnDnk

They haven't touched XIII-2 or Lightning Returns yet, they'll probably release a Valkyrie Lightning character eventually

So, which espers am I supposed to level up/use?
Looks like there is 10 and I can only use 5

What about my 1075 atk orlandu?
Yeah, didn't think so kid. Go back to your elf while the real gurlz play.

Is the Android version of FF7 any good in terms of playability and stability?

>nier collab
>bravely collab
>tactics ogre collab never ever
suffering

As far as never-ever collabs of Square Enix properties that bring me suffering, I'd love a collab with Valkyrie Profile and Star Ocean.
I'd also appreciate their mobages getting localized, fuck

A superior game has it haha

>daily reminder of a literal falsehood
Thanks, but you shouldn't have

>people with no tilith will have to wait for the bravely collab that will never happen
guess they should stop playing BE

>Nybeth of all things
Guess I should be happy TO gets acknowledged at all these days.

>>people with no tilith will have to wait for the bravely collab that will never happen
Uh, no. People with no Tilith should gun for Ayaka, the healer who surpasses her by a mile and is the best healer in the game until CG Fina who's about the same.

most of the FFXIV jobs have a respective tactics ogre generic unit themed armor set as well, so its not too bad

They'll be waiting for Ayaka. She's got pretty much all the good ability heals you'll need. She just has actual magic she can use on top of that.

Well and with how his sleep works, I doubt you'll be able to use a LB healer like rosa.
Phoenix exists to cover the raise, but that's the least important part and harder on demand.
I genuinely think agnesless and tilithless people will suffer at this fight, just like they did at the no-magic condition of aigaion.

Ayaka's strongest ability heal is her prism heal clone, 2500 fixed HP.
She is 100% better for all other content, but will be 100% useless at Intangir.

The party you listed is infinitely better than the one I initially listed.
It can actually beat Omniscient

I don't want Tillith.

Ayaka has no ability heals, she's all magic based.
It's what makes her great, she can dualcast everything important.

She's got her regen which is pretty good too.

What are some TMRs that I should be going for? I currently have 2 Dual Wields, 1 Genji Glove and 1 Excalibur. Excluding 5 Star Base TMRs, since they're rare as fuck, what would be good to go for? I do have Fryevia so I was considering Letters and Arms. Feel free to list any from 3-4 stars just incase I have them.

>whale for top BE unit
>they're shit as soon as the next top BE unit comes along
make it stop

Deathbringer

Her regen doesn't even stack with your bard. It's a complete waste of a turn.

FFBE just reaffirms my opinion and thus rightful fact that Final Fantasy IV is the most superior Final Fantasy to ever be made.

Nevermind the iconic characters or best written storyline, but the mere fact that both FFBE and FFIV are the only in the series that consist of 5 character parties really goes to show how this setup is more thought-provoking and immersing than 3-character parties shitfests.

>best written storyline
lol

>whale for orlandu
>never have to whale again since you already got the best

FFBE only consists of 5-character parties when they force you to. You'll always be bringing a friend.

She does have a prism heal, a high regen, a curaja/esunaga merge, and her LB at max level is a perfect recovery (100% AoE heal/raise/debuff purge. But you can't use her LB reliably, she requires a tremendous 56 crystals and has no natural High Tide, it's an emergency button in the best case.

IV is unironically the best story though. It's not full of plot holes like 6 or unnecessarily complex like 7 or 10. It's just a tight, focused story and it works great.

>people who couldn't even pull a 4* over TWO banners will somehow manage to pull a 5* on one

The only reason why there are 6 character parties in FFBE is for the mobile/social aspect of the game.

I can see that if FFIV was made/remade as an online community game that it could add an extra character slot for a friend.

FFT, FFXII RW, Dissidia and FFRK have 5 character parties.

It's full of cheap, thoughtless twists (I'm not the REAL bad guy, I'm just being brainwashed) and character "deaths" which only exist conveniently to open slots in your party. It's soap opera tier.

100% go for L&A for Fryevia. If you also have Chizuru you should farm Blade Mastery.

Her LB will likely never be used in intangir, he's sleeping all the time and hitting him would probably wake him.
Prism heal is 2500 HP, her esunaga is 1000.
Her regen, once again, does not stack with other sources. And it isn't actually that high.

It's 3k heal with 9x mod. That means a 600spr 300mag ayaka would heal 5552 split over 3 turns on average. That's only 1850 HP a turn, and barely more than your bard.

Beastmaster is fine in boss fights, you're just fucking awful.

t. Someone who's actually used the damn job.

>whale for Orlandu/Aileen/Tidus/Fryevia/Onion Knight/Dark Veritas/Ayaka

>have characters that'll be relevant basically forever

Uwah! Krile is a baby!

>Finally rolled a Taunt card in Mobius for PLD
>It has like a 9 turn cooldown to start off
>Trusting the random party to help keep you alive or fight quit
>Or hoping you get enough life orbs

Not sure if I want to give this a try or just stick with rogue.

youtube.com/watch?v=a4CEnfpTfPc
I was browsing some ffbe videos and came across this. Since when is Fryevia on JP?

>Global only means English
Americans, everyone.

based falseflagger. the holy trinity hasn't been powercreeped for 8 months or so in JP

Onion Knight creeped on Orlando and Tidus, but then they got enhancements. Also we don't have Aileen's enhancements so she doesn't count yet.

That's Chinese you dip

Even with them, orlandu remained and remains relevant as the only way to internally chain without a dupe.
OK has him roughly tied in terms of friends, but both are abundant.

For that reason, landu is the best for nonwhales.

Is there a card in Mobius that lets your autoattacks break the 9999 limit?

Camille 6* kinda invalidated that, she chains with both Tidus and Aileen. Sweet little girl, Camille. Definitely the best 3* base in the game now.

>56 crystals
holy fucking shit. and here I thought gathering LB crystals for Noctis or Zyrus was hard.

Camille the merc girl can chain with Tidus at 6*? Good to know I will have to keep the one I got to 100% for Tidus's aquablade for use later.

The problem with Aileen is that there's fucking nothing for decent Earth gear. You've got like, the MonHun katana that isn't even 100 ATK, Aileen's TMR, and that's it. Ruggles' TMR would be somewhat relevant if anyone could actually use hammers.
So Aileens can still only really chain effectively with other Aileens.

He has so much passive LB on rikku. Honestly, the most important thing for this fight. Dealing more than 500k a turn isn't a huge deal it's surviving those damn world destroyers

but fryevia has been queen bitch since fucking easter and gumi is showing no signs of slowing the catering to fryevia players

yeah she gets a water move withtidus's frames and an earth move with aileen's frames, it's pretty neat

Alright, thanks I'll make a note of these. I do have a Chizuru so I'll work on Blade Mastery later. I can see Deathbringer being useful for being dark and hitting hard in general, but I don't have a DKC unfortunately.

tfw no deuce bsb

Camille 6* has En-water and En-earth abilities as well. It's hardly ideal, but it works if you can't find someone to summon or are doing the 10-man things.

No, never. Which is why anyone with bad element boost or magic % is a trash job. The only time I've seen it work is when your entire build revolves around building your ultimate gauge and you use that as your primary attack.

They really need to re-consider the whole magic system.

>tfw got both her USB and BSB in one draw
>tempted to do one last x3 draw in her banner today, either for her LMR, or for Ace's BSB
>worried because I only have 143 mythril remaining in the mines, and so I don't think I can afford that kind of luxury anymore

Fug.

>when you're not in the google doc and some /ffg/ user randomly finds you and adds you

>something you hate about her

>FFXII RW
can we just forget this game existed?

Yeah but she also sucks way harder than agrias unfortunately.
And orlandu has a base 5* partner in DV.
It's three options compared to just one.

I heard it's good for magicite dungeons. Can someone explain?

somebody could.

>did it anyway because fuck it
>got the one Ace relic I didn't want

Fug.

use gems, kupo

>mythril in the mines
>doing 3 pulls
w h y
h
y

Is the mobius update going to add a way to get skill stars? This shit is so necessary and impossible to get outside of 2 a month.