/elyg/ Elysium General

For Thousands of Years the Dindus of Nuffin have watched over and protected Azeroth edition

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Horde guild:

Alliance guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13566801
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Dindus

What's the best leveling rotation for Paladins?

Seal & judge of light with reckoning
sit, sit swing

redpill me on dads
why is he so based?

(Seal of X)
Auto attack
Auto Attack
auto attack
Auto attack.

we cometh

>dindus starting threads early so they can get their faggotry in first

explain /sit macro for melee

does MoH need mages or warlocks

I kind of want a caster alt now that ZG is coming and makes their itemization less annoying

Doesn't matter your class, friendo! As long as you have a cute dick and are willing to show it off to us!!

We need healers to gear more than anything. Too many people DPSing.

you sit and get crited, crit procs enrage and bloodcraze

Locks

thanks

thanks
i have no interest in vanilla healing outside of shaman

Yeah but what seal?

>mandate samefagging to pretend anyone actually wants to join their clownshow

will madti's girlboner ever go down

seems like she's hungry for cock 24/7

Why are dindus so rude?
I thought we could be friends

>they literally post shit pics on MoH discord
And you thought diapershitter was bad.

Been in dindus for about a week now, most people seem cool and their banter is on point, but Handro sounds like a tremendous autistic manchild. If only we could have a guild leader like Glaston...

It depends on your weapon. Look at this picture, Melori would benefit most from using Seal of Righteousness.

Melori's Ironfoe is able to proc from Seal of Righteousness' effect.

Your picture is irrelevant and not really helping

It's actually very relevant and helpful to the question you asked.

MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY MOCKY

why is every "tranny" in MoH just a disgusting landwhale paedophile, is there even a single cute boy in your guild.

what about DoN, do you have any cute feminine boys?

MOMMY MELORI'S MAMMARY MILK MAKES ME MIGHTY!

strawpoll.me/13566801

VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE VOTE

First for gassing all members of DoN and MoH

I was the one who asked the original question and you were very helpful. Thank you!

yeah, javel

yeah, boipuccy

>madti and melori posting pictures of their flappy meat curtains in discord nsfw channel again
>still no loot after 6 months of raiding
>none of the original officers even log on anymore and just give mod powers to madti and her friends

why do I even stay in this shit guild.

>DoN normies talking about their sexual exploits

i am FUCKING TEN SECONDS AWAY FROM GQUITTING

there's still hope senpai, the felmyst hype is starting to die down and the normies are quitting.

flurrz, javel, althazar, hopestar, bart
MANY cute boys

Who do I whisper for an invite to MoH? I just got a paladin to level 10 and was hoping to join.

bart and javel are big bullies though, flurrz is a roastie and hopestar is an underage sperg. althazar is a literal who.

Deca...

Nope, better luck next time.

I hate the Horde Hunter races, but I want to SLAY TRANNIES. FUCK.

I'm 175/67, cute face, nice ass. Boy(male). MoH member.

redpill me on melori

Best paladin in the realm.

a retard

Ret Art.

cute

I only have 150ms, but there's like a 2 second delay on everything. I feel like it's FUCKING LYING.

Global lag.

Its not your lag, its server lag, buy premium account for lagfree enviroment.

>when Moh is able to survive longer then Praise, demise, grizzly etc.

>ganking alliance fags
>have 1000000000 sec delay on everything
>xiaos teleporting around like everything is fine on their end

hmmmm..........

>tfw as all Veeky Forums guilds on private servers were complete failures I didn't give MoH a chance
>tfw ended up in a normie horde guilds with worse clear times

>MoH members

none of the people who originally made the guild are still there, there's been 5 guilds worth of turnover by now. and you wonder why only literal children are left.

>clear times

don't listen to this poster, it's a MoH shill.

when confronted by accusations of loot council favoritism and general lack of accountability by officers they will shift attention to their "clear times" or "7th highest ranked guild" on realmplayers.

I wish I was. My guild got close to disbanding with the raid ID issues the past two weeks and MoH still has 40 ppl every raid looking at realmplayers.

>there are like 8 guilds raiding in total
>B-B-B-B-BUT WE'RE 7TH xD

the absolute state

gnome is back on the menu boys

Why are guilds quitting? They don't want to farm bwl again for months like on Nost?

In general the server is way more deader than people imagine. After you remove the bots and chinese there aren't much left. Leveling zones would be pretty much dead if there weren't groups of 5 chinks questing together.

they have more than 40, a dozen people get benched every week, some of them who were in the guild since day one.

assuming you didn't get benched you would still have to wait until the 8 core raiders are in full bis before you got a chance at loot as well.

God I wished I played on nost, I played Lordaeron like a total faggot.

Slow release schedule, even slower patching, server staff corruption, lag and server crashes, population is 90% chinese/bots. I can't believe people haven't still learned the "we need to focus on server stability first, before we can fix other stuff" meme. It's literally happened the same exact way in for 4 vanilla servers now. They're holding content/fixes as ransom to collect donations.

Whats your guild senpai? I think we're in the same one.

>he's defending the refugees
Absolutely disgusting.

Uhm, can you not be so negative please. I just started leveling and you're really killing my vibe, especially because official legacy servers are going to be announced soon.

>especially because official legacy servers are going to be announced soon.
they told the guys who could of sort of maybe built a shitty version of legacy wow to fuck off back to frogland enjoy this lawsuit for sharing your illegal copy of our server with these Russian cockroaches.

They shut down Gummy so fast because they're planning on announcing soon.

Not going to happen. Imagine Anathema as retail and Elysium as Legacy. What happened to Anathema after Elysium was out for a while? Blizzard gets most of their income in wow from microtransactions in retail. They won't risk losing numbers from retail to legacy.

Please don't use my images, gamer. Thanks!

t. Glaston

Why not sell mounts and transmog skins on vanilla servers?

I don't have a problem with the microtransaction shop though. I'm sure it'll be fine on the legacy servers. Same with the token sales.

that other retard is still wrong, but your joking to yourself if you don't think they'd have transactions ready before they launched retail.
baron rivendare mount for $20
AQ bugcrawler mount for $25
ect ect

they're my images.
t. me (glaston)

Post those roastie gashes, faggot

Well I guess we're stuck with Elysium then because Blizzard would just turn legacy into an bastardization of what it was.

They wouldn't sell mounts you can get in game on the shop, it'd just be the same shit as the normal stuff in the shop. Also, I've been able to play for free since the gameplay tokens were released, and it discourages the Chinese by making it legal to buy gold from Blizzard. Don't pretend buying gold wouldn't happen without the token system.

The microtransaction shop has way less of an impact than you think it does. And they could even promote play on live and legacy servers by giving rewards for doing things on both. Like special titles or some shit.

There's literally nothing wrong with selling cosmetics.

how? it's pretty clear that Blizz regrets RDF.

Glaston isn't a guild leader. He's never actually led anything in his life. Having the title of GM and actually being a GM are two different things.

reminder that kronos is better

thank you femdead.

Is this post directed at me or something?

Please post big heals

>They wouldn't sell mounts you can get in game on the shop
have you ever tried getting the AQ mount of the baron rivendare mount?
> Don't pretend buying gold wouldn't happen without the token system.
literally where did I say anything about the token system?
t. Glaston leader of blizzards eCommerce division.

all these people that say it would bastardize vanilla to justify staying on their shitty servers. Honestly, if doing these kinda things would mean that legacy servers would happen, I would accept it. Fucking anything to avoid playing on these chink and russian filled buggy ass unstable servers.

All I want to do is pvp and raid in vanilla on official, I don't give a fuck about them letting you do cash shop shit in it, hell idgaf if they added the mog and barber shop to it either.

Life is about compromise, if you don't like it stay on your shitty pservers loma

Have you ever played retail? The shop only has mounts you can't get in game, silly looking pets, and extremely ugly and gaudy transmog helmets. Baron Rivendaire mount is still a 1% drop rate and is annoying to get, Invincible is still a 1% drop rate and annoying to get, all the end raid bosses that aren't current content have a 1% drop rate on mounts. They don't sell any of those on the shop.

Fuck you russians are ok.

>blizzard sell people pretty gear peices and mounts

how normal people react
>I guess this fine it's just a skin
how spergs react
>NO WHATS GONIG ON WHY IS THIS HAPPENING WHY IS BLIZZARD RUINING VANIULLLALALAL

can you tranny faggots stop ganking me please

oleg...

I hope nobody realises I'm raiding in a lewd outfit tonight~

Oleg is a shitty name.

t. the cancer that made wow what it is today

thanks for proving me right

Nah, Blizz is a shit company but if they did do legacy servers I doubt they would do any overly egregious shit. No rare mount buying or level boosting, but there will certainly be cash shop shit. My guess is that they would have the option to switch between 2004 and current graphics, keep achievements, and have vanity shit like pets and celestial steed. IF they did include pay2win shit then no one will play, thats not why people played nost.

The cancer that made WoW what it is today is trivializing the leveling process and Looking for Dungeon. They've already shown that they hate LFD, which is why they added an entire tier of dungeons that can't use it.

Babymetal
>@Infamy fully supports me
Madti
>okay
Babymetal
>he isn't a dictator
Madti
>@Infamy make baby CL?
Infamy - Today
>i don't. I don't think you have the maturity to be a CL. you're a nice guy, but your insecurities result in too much attention whoring and shit stirring that causes people to leave and people to not want to join the guild.
>I don't see what possible benefit there is. pallypower isn't hard to do, paladin tier loot is a meme. I don't think you're particularly knowledgable either about gear/stats/fights which is the whole point of having the CL on the LC in the first place. To you it's just a status symbol.
Madti
>it's fine, I pretty much share that opinion
Babymetal
>wow
Babymetal
>That's really not cool man. What the fuck are you even talking about, my insecurities and my attention whoring.
>What are you talking about that i've done specifically? My constant shitposting on discord? Me being an attentionwhore is just a meme.
>I think madti drives people away for making people think we're a tranny guild
look guys if you want me to just leave just SAY IT
>I was an avatarfag when I was first class leader
>i have changed for the better since then to
>i was worse back than than i am now
>and surely most people that actually talk to me would agree i'm a nice guy
Infamy
>I think a certain level of maturity is required.
Babymetal
>Well I'm sorry for not acting mature enough for your Veeky Forums Veeky Forums guild
>you know i'm not actually 17 and that i'm 21 right?
Infamy
>I'm well aware of that.
Babymetal
>this fucking sucks man
>i thought you guys were on my side
>because i've done a good job the past 4 months, that's all
Infamy
>Have you? I don't want to shit on you, but paladins getting their pre-bis, paladins bopping people, sloppy buffs, not knowing about holy light, etc.
>I fully acknowledge I'm a bitter elitist, but those things really should be standard.
>And then you look at all the pally drama
>and well, what are you doing?

so you're minding you're own business in redridge when this DUDE comes up behind you, blows a ring of smoke into your face and gives you a contact high. wat do?