What the hell? I thought the Viper was huge!

What the hell? I thought the Viper was huge!

Viper is larger than life.
Its why everyone is always shocked to find out Jason Statham is only like 5'7" and not 6'2"

It just looks fuckmassive in pictures thanks to its proportions, it's really a pretty small car.

>soylent goes for the tatra 911

memes write themselves

this post will trigger wh*te bois

Trigger Nu-males*

The added aero makes it look larger as well

>the viper is just a longer v10 miata

wowowowowowowwoow really really /our car/

It's still wider than the others, but the American pony cars have worked hard to catch up and are now all well over 1900 mm wide.

>madmans miata
dick status: muh

He's an inspiration to manlets everywhere.

>1900mm
>Using a useless measuring system so useless that you're using it in the THOUSANDS to describe something around the height of a human being

>

>your metrics consist of thumbs and feet

What do you expect from Europeans?
The only sensible measurements are British. If you don't have a measurement device you can just use your feet or cut off someone else's

If only she hadn't leaned 452,203,403 metric circle units to the side her 136,078 grams of mass wouldn't have tipped over!
It happened in just 0.00001 metric seconds!

>C6 Corvette is actually a little bigger than Viper
Huh.

I could've said 190 cm, 19 dm, 1.9 m or even 0.0019 km just as well. What fucking difference does it make?

Do you honestly not see how retarded every single one of those is?
Are you retarded?

>metrics are retarded because humans are best measured in feet, not meters or centimeters
>if someone tells me they're 1.83 m or 183 cm instead of 6 feet I completely lose all ability to visualize it

>Are you retarded?
Redundant question when you're talking to a yurocuck.

Yeah, at a car show I saw a first gen next to a third gen Viper, I assumed the first was really small and the third was way bigger, they were about the same in reality. Deceptively small.

>t. cuck who doesn't know how human estimation and visual processing work.

What the hell? I thought the Supra was huge!

If you can visualize 1.8 miles you can visualize 1.8 meters.

Here's another fun one. The R33 was a massive pigfat boat compared to the R32, right?

And an S-Class is only a foot longer than an E-Class, and still it's much more massive and a different category of vehicle. Size differences add up from length, width, height and overall shape.

What got me is that a 911 is as big as a Pigfatstang.

Its because the nu-86 is the size of an entry-level sedan.

Dumb and fat american

I have to assume this is a baitposter setting things up for another shitter. This autism over metric is in no way natural. They've taught both here for fucking years.

Dumb and fat ameircan

redundant posts

Dumb and fat american.

Dumb and fat. american

Dumb and fat american

and it's also the size of a miata
>miata = size of a sedan?

Dumb and fat american,.

>soyboy goes for 911
>woman goes for stang
>chad goes for viper

wow it's true to life

>no model years
Why do people who make diagrams do this?

It was, cars have grown massively over the past 20 years.

Why the fuck are cars always increasing in size all around?

But no one calls the BRZ big.

The ND is also an inch and a half wider than a 5 series BMW, if like you, you compare cars from different centuries.

Safety regulations, duh.
Cars gotta resist greater collisions but we've only got aluminum, so frames have to be thicker and heavier.
Cars gotta have a strong enough roof to resist caving in, so the pillars are huge and block visibility.
Cars have to not hurt people they are literally running over and the current solution is to make noses taller and rounder.
Also, fuel economy requirements compound the problem because more streamlined aerodynamics has to be juggled with safety regs and making the car not look like total shit.
Our moms wanted safer cars to keep us safe; their buying habits and political pressure have inadvertently ruined cars.

They would have if it came out in 1993.

Its genuinely incredible how small the Viper is compared to other cars Dodge had throughout its lifespan. The Challenger is about 1.5x it's size.

An original 1970 Challenger is closer in dimensions, but is still bigger. A four door Neon is the same length as a Viper.

Actually I'm British but whatever
>Dumb and inbred bong

Don't feed him replies. Christ, how new are you?

Its longer, wider and heavier than a Miat.

the 911 looks huge

Not new, but also autistic enough not to pick up on whom is whom in terms of shitposting namefags. Other than that Aussie with no car or licence

M8 do you just rarely browse or something then? Soviet is one of the corvette vs gtr etc shitters.

I just haven't been paying all that much attention. Or I've been in different threads by chance idk

It's bigger in every dimension.
It's also longer than the R34.

M8 he's been here for YEARS. Seriously?

And faster.

well its not

Cropping on this bothers me.

sorry

Not that guy, but Supra is also from this century.

>It's also longer than the R34.

Yet its less pigfat. Literally the only "improvement" the R34 had was more weight.

Thicccccccc

>metric seconds

Yes, the R33 is longer. Either you get more space for your legs or you can fit two real people in the back or you can fit a bunch of extra cargo in the back.

And despite this, the R33 has the same performance potential as the R34. The longer wheelbase helps with high speed stability so it doesn't tramline all over the road like the R34. You do have to do some chassis reinforcements on the R33 to help even the playing field and some aero pieces as well, but the R33 and R34 are basically kissing cousins considering how many parts from the R34 bolt right on to the R33.

lol get the fuck out the R34 was definitely better than the R33 stock to stock, the R33 only comes into its own when you start tossing a bunch of R34 parts into it.

u wot m8
viperguy is edamame as fuck
Chad drives a clapped out crx

why?

Have you seen the size of the average americuck?

don't you weigh yourself using rocks as reference points?

yes they do lmao

wtf i love dodge

The AE86 was also bigger than everyone thinks.

Well it was larger than a regular Corolla wasn't it?

I'm sure it was. Here it is compared to a long wheelbase 300zx. You'd think the Z would be much bigger.

Holy shit that's huge. But "the Supra is big" lmao.

The Z is a low car, but its bigger in every other dimension however.

why Z? That's obviously a spot for a GTR

the other dude looks like a nu-male too

all the cars are LHD so it's obviously a USDM photo.
It's bigger than everyone thinks, but at least it's light. Can't say the same for the Z. It's just funny how everyone thinks the original AE86 was a tiny car. They are not.

It's USM, not USDM.

The frs is wider, taller, fatter and has a much longer wheelbase than the fd rx7

I have actually conceptualised the metric second, minute and hour and drunkenly explained it to my peers but they all started to shout a let me and say that the 24 hour clock is better than a 100 hour clock.

>this faggot again

Doesn't matter what your opinion is, none of those are United States domestic.

Look at the wheelbase, it's not even close

meh, whatever. I cringed even writing USDM. How about "cars that were sold in the United States"

Yes, US market cars.

The 86 would look so much better with a little bit shorter wheelbase and more rear overhang. Of course, everything performance wise would suffer, but it would look better proportioned.

The metric unit of time is the same as the SI unit of time and that is based on a 24 hour clock, you are thinking of decimal time, where there is a 10 hour clock with 100 minutes each consisting of 100 seconds making a decimal second 86.4% of a metric second.

Baldies too

>hairlets