>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Been playing tekken for the past two months and loving it. Any reason to get back to this?

ex Shugo main by the way

shogu won last LA qualifiers

Has anything changed since about middle June?

Ayu best girl

forhonorgame.com/patchnotes

highlights:
Raider is crazy now
wahlahd still the same
warden is balanced
everyone hates centurion for the wrong reasons
dedicated servers are coming (no eta)

Thing about those 20k players is that they are the people who just boot the game once, probably play a match or two then go to other game after losing. Also what says if you're in Asia you're fucked in every way and will rarely see new faces. Most people who are active are people who are good, masochist and will stick with the game.

Well PTS2 has made shugoki a decent character but no.

>dedicated servers are coming
why

P2P is the best system for fighting games like this. The connection being fuck-terrible is another matter

>everyone hates centurion for the wrong reasons

What are you talking about? Everyone knows throwing someone into a wall, pinning them, jabbing them, heavying them, jabbing them, pinning them again then knocking them down for a zone attack is fine but KICK IS FUCKING BROKEN

Because idiots won

reddit couldnt stop bitching and people stopped buying the game, because >no dedicated server meme

>Queue Dominion and match up against rep 30+ Monsters.
>There is that one guy at rep 80+
>Best our team has is 32
>Match starts and our Law starts to dab.
>Ignore him and rush to Soldiers lane and get shrekt by light spamming Valkyrie.
>Realize I'm dead so are my team mates.
>We're losing badly but still try to fight
>Our team starts to break at 1000-500
>Raider is all alone, but I got my morale booster and pray that it boosts his morale.
>Raider somehow kills 3 of them in one shot.
>Take this chance to capture all the points and hold them.
>Enemy team starts to break.
>Lawbringer shows his true might throwing grenades and shit.
>Enemy team weakens and loses its first member to bomb.
>Second one dies due to bomb stun.
>Third one dies in short duration and Valk is left last.
>Most skilled of them all since was handling gank pretty well. Parrying heavies, blocking lights, alas Shoulder bash finally got to her.

This game can be fun if both teams are really equally balanced, sadly this is not the case for 70% of matches. The next match after this our team got shitstomped, after that it was 2 Peacekeeper, Centurion and a ThiccMan. After that it was 2 PK, Same Valk and Kensei.
I realized it early I shouldn't waste my time if there are pk about, just quit the game.

>KICK IS FUCKING BROKEN

Shugo who hasn't played for two months here. I won't believe for a second that even the dumbest redditor 14 yo cuckboy thinks that for a second.

Centurion's kick is slow and sidesteppable as fuck

Don't worry I thought about it again and they're never going to actually do it. They're saying it to keep people calm.

They won't fix basic shit let alone do the entire network or whatever from scratch.

>Watch iSkys get owned by that Shugoki and learn how to escape pressure as fatman
>My winrate skyrockets
EASY

>getting barely athletic womenlets to play warriors
>not getting weightlifters or martial art practitioners

The image is shit for the same reason i hated Gadot for her role as ww.

And I'm sure you think there were no fat or barely athletic-looking male warriors in history. But there were.

>he actually thinks they don't think this

I dont denounce bear mode or shatner mode.
Not every warrior in history had buldging muscles (in fact they were mostly plain big) but they were bigger than this cardiobunny squad.

Will roach still be viable when the new meta arrives? No more zone shit but parries are also less risky. Also if he gets a parry he has one of the best punishes with his double light.

You summed it up nicely.
Roach is pretty strong even without flicker and parry changes.
Not wl/pk/raider-tier but still a strong contender amongst the rest of the cast.

he is pretty useable in the current PTS

>Roach is pretty strong even without flicker

Without flicker there is literally 0 reason to not just rest your guard top and move it to the right when you see them using the zone. Your left side just flat out does not exist. The character is still absolute garbage regardless of whether or not it has a decent parry.

Don't Die

Fuck that movie, waste of Danny devito

Cent is going to get the Conq treatment isn't he

I doubt it

Nah, Roman loves him too much. Working as intended and all that, but season 3 heroes will be even tougher ha

Highlander sword impale

I'd be okay with him having the Apollyon impale

he's already been nerfed a few times, I doubt they'll touch him again

Daily reminder we are

NEVER
GETTING
GLADIATOR

New Knight is a dude with a warhammer.
Screen this post.

Orochi has nothing but his zone bug exploit. It's all he is. It will just take a bit longer to kill them but they will not be difficult to deal with anymore.

Should've named the file "LB loses his VCard to PK"

>being in denial

When will warden get a buff?

Dick is too small to be LB.
Which hero has the biggest dick and why is it Conqueror?

What is the secret?

what the fuck is wrong with the steam reviews again? why are people so salty?

Self-hype and believing Ubi delivers good shit during year 1 of games ha ha

Fuck this guys, knights are a lost cause, I'm switching to kangz

>not being a knight so you can be violated "against your will" by the enemy factions

>leaving the faction that's guaranteed a win
why?

Quickly unlock and lock back on until you are far enough away, he turns around and takes a step in his out of combat walk speed and that's enough to escape people long enough for your armor to come back.

It's popular to be "le edgy nihilist everything sucks I hate video games" on the internet these days, like /v/ used to be.
Think of it as newfags catching up to an old Veeky Forums joke or meymey! xDD like 10 years later and taking it seriously.
Ubisoft in general are not a popular company.
People who were late to the game are most likely going to get rekt by the players due to lack of experience.
And finally, a desire to see something that advertised as good fail. This is more "emulating /v/" because ToRtanic was genuinely funny and they probably want to relive the glory days but nothing is as entertaining (or ever will be).

A combination of these things leads to people screaming LE BAD GAME without actually playing it or doing research.

its the SFV thing of release games half done and connection issues

dead game dead general

>new dead by daylight character
>Axe wielding female
>"The huntress"
>Huntress coming season 3
>uses a hand axe
>Going to be accused of ripping off a game no one cares about
>But it'll matter because its For Honor

>Being a Redditor who believes other Redditors.

>it's a pure coincidence that the factions that aren't getting a hero next season have won

I wish steam reviews will be sent down the gutter. it adds nothing to the platform

2017 is like Ubisofts best year so far and Assassins Creed is coming out in a few months

>He believes the faction war is rigged.
for vhat pvrpose

It literally just fits the "narrative"
Whoever loses needs backup and gets a new hero, also there is never a faction that gets nothing, it's either winner rewards or a new hero. This is the current pattern and it makes perfect sense from the Ubi standpoint to keep everyone happy as much as possible.

Id wish they expand the story more than just the faction war

That's not /mgg/ you typed user

Same problem reddit has. People vote and give epeen points for comments and reviews. So you get people feeding into the hivemind to get those delicious upvotes. Look around here, no upvotes but people still act like retards for the sake of (you)s it's much worse when you have a log of how many (you)s you got tied to your account.

Why say something honest and informative when you can post ebic mayme XDD reviews and get a response. Same as how YouTube videos are all clickbait "why did x fail".

If the knights win this season then the entire story will be creditable but for now these are just pure speculations and conspiracy theories

>Implying S3 won't be rigged against knights to so Ubi can go it isn't rigged.
Kangz will win S3.

Warlord's weapons being so beautiful and intricate triggers me

I like the katanas

Post 'em, rate 'em

>every fight in dominion turns into a 4v1 gank because my team just sits at soldier lane

FUNDAMENTALS/10

I say this as a rep 10 conqueror, how the FUCK does anyone delude themselves into thinking winning with Conqueror vs a Cent, LB or Kensei is in any way an achievement?

>knights lose season 3 too
>b-b-b-but it was rigged!
>go full retard defense force
>it's rigged but they rigged it against us to prove it wasn't rigged!

Most pathetic faction by far.

>tfw level 15 Conq
>Characters I struggle with most are Cent, LB and Kensei
LB was ez before the patch, now he's relentless
Kensei does too many feints that he's basically just a less gay Raider
Centurion is "did you forget I can parry your VERY SOUL"

>he says this knowing knights win automatically next season

Conqs are weak against many charcters but they are still the scum of this earth.
>Conq going absolute full turtle in dom, takes ages to get a hit in
>My team needs help, I decide to just leave him behind and help my half dead teammate
>"Keep running noob"

>Attacking in neutral ever
>Trying to parry ever

Come on man it's like you're not even playing Conq.

>kensei does too many feints
And his feinting affects you... how, exactly?
>centurion parries
Not if you don't give him anything to parry, he doesn't.

I was so disappointed there was no DLC chapters after season 1.
Imo every faction should have gotten two new story missions:

Knights story 1
>Hey knights I'm fucking Centurion I'm the best watch this look at me go
Knights story 2
>Hey knight's enemies I'm the new guy get fucked

Samurai story 1
>out of the shadows naruto runs (orochis jealous bc no longer most edgy)
Samurai story 2
>Shinobi killing a fuck ton of knights/vikings while mostly undetected to spread a legend of the ghost samurai or some shit

Vikings story 1
>oh shit romans
Vikings story 2
>oh shit ninjas

This six mission chapter could be called shadow and might and just give the player a sense of the personality of the characters and their place in the world, as well as unlock some exclusive cosmetics, I wouldn't mind if they put a 7000 steel price tag on it either.
Same shit with future heroes, I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard.
It's disheartening having such a skeleton of a campaign.

I didn't say I parry.
>And his feinting affects you... how, exactly?
Kensei lights are fast

>tfw you are a dev and run around in the game with ubi emblem and ornament and people still dont recognize you. Not even when playing against streamers live.

Any drawfags in this thread want to finish this for me? I originally wanted to draw apollyon on the second panel but I just can't for the life of me draw her.
I was planning to have her say something to the effect of "War soon fellow Legionnaire!" then have polly in the second panel and draw just the tip of her blade coming out of the PKs back. Of course that was the plan but I can't draw for shit, particularly her helmet. plz help.

t.my dad works at Ubisoft guys XD

>tfw you finally start thinking you have a cool looking cent but you realize it looks exactly the same as every other one, it's just bronze instead of black
>tfw you wanna make a lion themed Cent but the lion engraving is for like rep 20 or something ridiculous

>Ubi ornament
I would totally believe that's a thing, but I won't believe you have it until I see a picture.

Nice psi-ops faggot

writing vg is hard, thats why i made only v

>The ornament is literally just the Ubi logo
T O P T I E R

Blow the "its not gonna be a gladiator" people out of the water pls

Legion Kick is telegraphed as fuck.

Huh, neat. Well don't be here too long. Don't want Roman coming to put you in a vat of acid for visiting a hateful site.

implying Veeky Forums is not more peaceful and rational than reddit

Give us something to talk about, at least a hint god dammit.

>implying he would leak after posting his emblem and cent

I am sure there is at least 1 guy he works with who would know it's him based on just that picture. Unless he is a complete no-friend bastard, which if he's kicking it around here wouldn't be that much a surprise I suppose.

>LONG DICK OF THE LAW

I like my job too much to do so

It's too late, Roman probably got in the room. He's being dragged away unconsciously as we speak I bet.

Fucking Roman. He was supposed to find and kidnap Downward Fag and make him a goner, not bully devs.

>tfw Roman will never bully you

The Dev broke the rules man. He's revealed too much on the ornament and for that he must pay

What's with Wardens throwing a flicker-zone after a successful GB? I looked at the damage values, and the heavy and zone hit for 40 and 20 respectively? What am I missing /fhg/?

They're just dummies

>I like my job too much to do so
>I L M J T M T D S
>I L M
>MLI
>1051
>J is the 10th letter of the alphabet
>10 51 10
>Convert from Hexadecimal
>31 30 20 35 31 20 31 30
>Remove like numbers
>35
>35th letter of the alphabet is I if you roll over
>Remember this
>still have T M T D S
>T M stands for Third Month, also known as March
>Remember this
>still have T D S
>okay this is a bit of a stretch but hear me out
>TDS stands for "Those Dying Salute"
>Let's Recap
>I
>Roman spelling of Julius Caesar is IVLIVS
>March
>Caesar was killed in March
>Those Dying Salute
>A bastardized version of the Gladiator's Salute
>Gladiator confirmed

poast mains and emblems and shitr

>unlock tech got removed?
obnoxious/10

Damn. The dev is a smart guy.

11/10 effort

kinda want to play warden and conq because I like their looks, but on the other hand I don't care for their kits