VIACOIN

READY FOR 10X MAD GAINS BOYS?

MY BODY IS READY, my account will be too once my buy orders are fulfilled

How can I get in on this scam?

You buy btc, deposit it on poloniex, and buy VIA! can't be easier. Let me know if you need more help.

Called it.

wow what a surprise that this shit is gaining value in btc because it is only traded against btc and buttcoin is dropping right now.

It's worth at least 20 cents

No because I only have 0.1BTC to my name. I need coins like FLDC, Cure, Pot, Bela, Boolberry. I need coins from Bittrex with under 20 bitcoin value.

Otherwise it's a waste. I can't capitalize on all that potential volume because I'm less than a flea in a sea of whales.

I mean if someone would give me something extra to my address then yeah, it would be worth staying up at 6:00 AM trying to scrape off the high-end peak.

Why do you think it's so severely undervalued?

compare it to other alts that will implement SegWit & their marketcap & their supply

You have my attention because the chart looks very bullish.

>Who is the dev(team)
>Any Whitepapers or Roadmaps available?

Would like to have some info on that before buying.
Are they on Poloniex?

How do you look at charts man ?

>Draw some lines
Go buy it goy

boop boop
bump bump

>Go buy it goy?

Dit you got dropped on the head during birth?

No info on dev(team), whitepaper or roadmap I am just skipping this coin.
Shame because the charts really looks like it might pump x10 to x25

Uhm how do you guys look at the volume raises in a week? I can't figure out when somebody or a large group of people bought a shit ton of currency.

16VhPNvjEtxDwxaSE4NuKKJZRSrLW84Tx7

To the moon!

viacoin.org/roadmap

VIA is a cool coin, traded it before for good profit and I might buy some again soon but recently I bought SYS. I think that's gonna moon first.

These markets are for poor fags who hope to make a quick buck.

I'll stick to ETH and BTC and CONSIDER Dash... maybe.

Consider the future

>Consider the future!

>Doesn't give it's name

based otto know what's up

Usually there's a coin of the month between 8-13th in the weekend and it can raise between 8x and 16x gains. The only problem is figuring out which one it is.

Veeky Forums had no idea about boolberry and continues to ignore it.

Sell me on this coin. Sell me on its chart

Why will it go up at least 5x gains this weekend or the next weekend?

So I guess this is the next one to get delisted from poloniex? trying to get rid of your coins OP?

Dude this is gonna get good. The dev is really good. He is one of us, shitposter etc. except actually smart and successful. This coin is 25x faster than the fossil that is Bitcoin and is actually anonymous. The dev is sharp as hell and has found out issues in the SegWit code that Litecoin is failing to implement. VIA is probably going to be the first coin to successfully implement SegWit.

Spread this news far and wide. This coin isn't your common meme, it is a diligently made coin that needs a meme boost by us all and after that it could dethrone DASH as #3

Unless I see a specific trip which says buy this coin, then no go.

Only that specific user was right about stuff like Pot and the rest of the wild guesses by Veeky Forums were shit that went nowhere.

This isnt just a wild guess, its about tech. Via will be the first coin to successfully implement a breakthrough in crypto that is long awaited

>spots continuation pattern in a ranging market
>!!!!BREAKOUT!!!!!

being this autistic

SO MUCH FOR THAT, FAGGOTS. Any other bright ideas?