Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

The automotive society. What happened to kids riding their bikes to school?

You must not ride a bike. Drivers are extremely aggressive to anyone on a bike.

Or taking the bus.
High Schoolers driving to school is just wasteful, and parents only fund it because all the other parents fund it.

>taking the bus

I ride my bike to school but I take my motorcycle to work. Cagers sperg at me all the time. I don't care.

that windshield sure looks clean as she drives away
stupid directors

it's mostly an american thing, individual freedom and what not and that's why everyone must have a car at 16 years old and why public transportation in america sucks

public transport sucks because of niggers.

And poor people in general.

Niggers don't go to school though,

Because of businessmen and politicians.
Capitalism ruins everything.

And because of shitty politicians. america is just shit in general

>neglect lower class
>design infrastructure to escape confrontation
>lower class becomes impoverished and badly educated and has no choice but to use terrible public transport
>HURR LOOK AT THAT IMPOVERISHED, BADLY EDUCATED LOWER CLASS AND THEIR PUBLIC TRANSPORT, IT'S ALL SHIT

beaners are as poor as niggers and they don't suck half as much.

What is OP?

Dang, did the cartels stop existing?

Drug cartels could be ended if Americans weren't braindead and they stopped supporting the eternal stalemate on drugs. America is a really shitty country.

>be a poorfag my whole life
>still drove a car in highschool and own two now
>bought my DD for $1,000
Busfags have no excuse. Anyone on public transport, owning a car just isn't a priority for them. Probably because they're alcoholic or druggies.

t. white suburbanite

Again another fault of politicians.

Dang, did the violent negro (lol redundant) gangs stop existing?

Yeah but America helps with the trafficking and profits from it. Ending the war would be bad for business.

try

Cartels are far worse than any little inner city gangbang club.

That's funny, because cartels never hassled me, unlike niggers.

Yes they do. It's day car for them

Sorry user, they generally don't interact with people stuck in their mom's basement lol.

A movie called Three Billboards.

It's kino

brutal looool

Kino?
Looks like a good film anyways. Thanks

My Russian teacher was the translator for Russian vice president under Gorbachev in the early 90's when he came to visit San Diego.
He asked why the highschool had so many parked cars. My teacher explained that they belonged to the students. VP couldn't believe it.
This was during a time when Russia was so poor that when Russians were married, the government gave them a car for a couple of days for a honeymoon.

Freedom is ingrained in Americans. And we start young. Having your own car at 16 is fucking awesome.

It's bliss, but it really doesn't make economic sense.

>owning a car just isn't a priority for them
And that's somehow despicable? The car society is close to collapsing, you fucking clown.

That's a funny way to spell your mom's Pontiac G6.

I don't drive my mother's car, you imbecile. obsess more
stupidity is engrained in americans. that's about it

my mom once decked a teacher of mine when I was in middle school. she has been my hero ever since, she really does care for me :) punk ass teacher.

Sounds like someone who couldn't get to drive at 16

sounds like you're the typical braindead american

Is that a Country Squire?

Its amazing how my mere existence can send you into spasms of rage, it's very comfortable. Now explain why you are better than me

post triggered ameribetics super hard loool

Unlike niggers that break into your home.

it's a roush

>Cagers sperg at me all the time. I don't care.
You should because with one turn of the steering wheel and we’re done. I love to ride, but I love to see another day as well. People who have always been “cagers”, or always have driven cars and have never been in traffic in a motorcycle or bicycle don’t have any empathy for us and that vastly defeats our chances of returning home alive.

reminder to report all /pol/ shitposting

This guy gets it. I don't understand the mentality of bikers that think that just because they have laws protecting them means they can hog the road and not expect someone to not give a fuck to run them off the road.

squids gonna squid

>windshield covered in one scene
>next scene it's totally clean
wew

Hahahahahaha
Poorfag country's are pathetic.
As a teenager my friends and I would load our dirt bikes into our trucks and spend the day or weekend out in the dunes.
We'd load up our snowboard gear and go to the ski resort.
On a lazy Saturday we'd just drive down to the beach.

What's even funnier than nocars are those who are running "p" plates. Cucked at an early age, no wonder your country is full of pussys and over run by rapefugees. My first car at 16 was a V8. I had friends with supercharged mustangs/camaros in highschool. I was riding a Yamaha 750 genesis when I was 18.

I don't get it, how is this related to the thread topic?

>not paying attention to thread progression

literally threw soapy wooder

Redneck hee-haw toys don't make you a more admirable person. And yes, you think they do because otherwise you wouldn't brag about them on the internet.

Also apostrophes have nothing to do with plurals, you should've spent more money on education instead of shitting around.