/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1263

Make Planeptune Great Again Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

Latest trailer for Compile Heart's new game Clanpool: youtu.be/NxV13DjZZvE
Iffy's Online Shop adds dogoo hats and pixel Nep shirts to their merch list: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/890263137198325761
Neptunia staff discusses the future of the series: dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/

Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
New virtual reality gameplay screenshots: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/563/1563181/
Report on the VIIR event in Japan: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/563/1563254/
DengekiOnline's livestream with gameplay footage: youtu.be/-OSXubI6_VU

Highlight - Nep in the Virtual World: youtu.be/SbTHTGupFqg

Highlight - Battle Footage: youtu.be/6xLmzH4N4Fg

VIIR Opening: youtu.be/KULVltxeq3k

VIIR to be released on the 24th of August: gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CzX2JUqDuI
youtube.com/watch?v=Hwz7YN1AQmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jBfdVwdcM3o
i.imgur.com/kIW06j2.png
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSRZJ8WAosc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love MAGES.

Praise this goddess!

Tea with Compa, desu!

4 Goddesses Online is taking way too long to localize.

Faust on HBO?

youtube.com/watch?v=6CzX2JUqDuI

no, she's waving from the dimension she's originally from. That's from the true end of Trillion.

Cute and beautiful

Gamindustri's true goddess, lady Nepgear, is so cute!

Damn Faust.

I want a Trillion cartoon in the same vein as Grim Adventures

Good morn /nepgen/.

Good even, user.

Good afternoon, user.

We need to go lewder

Hello anons.
I might finally be able to buy VII today.
Is Kei in it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hwz7YN1AQmQ

No(yes)

Post cute Ethels.

Nope. None the oracles other than Histoire are in it.

Though I believe the make off-screen appearances if the shares for their respective nations is high enough.

lads I bought the first three re;birth games last year when they were on sale and I only just got around to playing them and it's pretty okay
where can I find the originals and what order should I play all the games in, god bless

Thats sad. At least I still have Re;Birth 2. Thanks guys.

You'll more than likely have to get them online unless you're lucky enough to have a Gamestop nearby that MIGHT have them.

As far as what order, just play them in release order: OG HDN (which is not apart of the canon continuity since it's story is it's own thing) --> Mk2 ----> V.

You'll also notice some pretty big writing/plot differences between the original and RB1

If you're already going for the Re;Births there isn't that much to be gained from playing the originals other than HDN1, which is a shit game but much better written.

mk2 is a better game than R;B2 but if you already own Re;Birth2 it's not worth seeking out and buying the original, for example.

Play the Re;Births since you own them and then V-II. Spinoffs can be done in any order you want.

NISA released them all one one disc for 40$, about three years ago. Maybe you can still find it on ebay. They're way too expensive on PSN.

Im a third world casual so there are no Gamestops here anyway
alright, thanks

Well, online it is.

The originals only came out on PS3 and you're probably better off just playing the Re;births.

I love plutia

>Go to Compile Heart's stand, promiting VIIR.
>See this as one of their merchandise.

Did somebody say ethel!?

He said cute though

Isn't that shield upside down?

No.
You're just stuppid, and don't know how it works.

>spankfag is canon

HOT FREAKING DAMN

But this delicious blue bitch isn't /neptunia/, apparently?

she's close enough

Medieval Europe™ says otherwise, autist

The game she's in is made by the same company.

to be honest it reminds me of kids that hold knifes like leon s kennedy from resident evil because it looks cool

>This happens
What do you do?

rape

lewd enough?

>Turns off TV.
>She's stuck.
[spiler]I'd tell her the story of my life, untill she looses all her will to live.[/spoiler]

grab her by the hair and use my other hand to push her downwards towards to TV border so she cant move and shove my schlong down her tight little throat until i pump all of my seed into her cute tummy

Prepare some eggs

Throw her back into the TV and tell her to bring me Rom next time.

Dead Neppy.

>hair clips through bed
what a shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=jBfdVwdcM3o

>that pose

id pump my man juice deep into her vulnerable womb and give her my baby if you know what I mean

No i dont , try to explain further

NepuBuran

i will impregnate nep and we will have tons of mulatto children

I want to impregnate Niggertune and have lots of cute mixed babies with her!

>/nepgen/ will get pushed off page 10 in your lifetime

it already did though

I love plut the cute !

MAGES.

All of /nepgen/ must answer this upon seeing this:

> Will you nep Big Nep?

No.
She's not marvelous enough.

Cave

I love plutia more but that doesnt mean i cant share a gift with you i.imgur.com/kIW06j2.png

user... I...

>Big nep will never be seen again after ViiR

So long as they don't take away Perfect Heart™, we'll be fine.

I know user its ok to make your dick cry

Not if everyone else is.

I want to sleep with Blanc!

Can you sing the Nep song 200 Million Times?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSRZJ8WAosc

I bet Nepgear secretly likes to act like a dominatrix

Where's Nep as Sadie?

Swinging by because I thought the first game was kinda fun a few years back. Do you guys just shitpost all day or...?

We talked all we could about the previous release, and the next one is months away, if not years. So pretty much, yeah.

There's some talk about the games sometimes, and a fair bit of discussion about the worlds and characters in them, but other than that, pretty much. And there's a lot of overlap in the latter two.

What do you guys think about this?

I see. Is there a game in the franchise that doesn't feel like a janky mobile port, or is that the limit of their talents?

I think it's time to move on.

Not really. I mean, I wouldn't want to try playing the series on a mobile device, and I certainly wouldn't want to be playing one game on a mobile device for the length of these games, but their talents are a lot more in line with making cute girls and forming something of a story and then gameplay around them.

Just saying "nep" that many times (each time being a half-second long), would require 1157 days to say (without sleep or breaks). No one is going to try and sing a whole song that many times.

If Arfoire got a game, what kind of game would that be?

A shitty one

Probably a Harvest Moon spinoff.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

Depends on which Arfoire and time period.

I hate Ram and Rom. HATE THEM!

Don't make them cry!

A trillion like game
>Neptune hits her head too hard and loses memory
>Even worse - something in her brain goes off and now Nep thinks she is Arfoire
>Actual Arfoire decides to use it agains other cpus and manipulate Neptune into killing other cpus
>Neptune forgets how to fight as well so Arfoire (in a disguise) has to train her
>Normal end is Arfoire winning by fooling neptune till its too late
>Bad end is Neptune actually overpowering Arfoire and going full conquest
>True end is Arfoire remembering that she used to take care of cpus when they were small, becoming Purefoire once again.

Save them!

I want to do Ethel in the butt.

We already have a murderer , why cant we just make a non edgy game with memes and funny story

Except when a rival farm sends eggplant riders to mess her up and she has to fight them off, I imagine?

>why cant we just get a non-edgy game without memes and with a funny story
fixt yer typos, m8