JAAAAAAAAAAAAAG .... or lexus?

2015 LS460 or 2016 XJ v6 diesel?

Both around the same price and mileage. I've driven an XJ before but it was a petrol one. really nice car.

LS460 all the way

Just think about that legendary V8 and the max comfy Lexus interior and ride.

lexus because who the fuck wants a v6 jaguar, but neither over an E class

I could try and fit a v8 jaaaaaaaaaaaag in the budget maybe

>mercedes

lol no

lexus LS460

the ls is nice on paper but from what i've noticed falls a bit short in multiple areas,the infotainment system for example is terrible and the controls are genuinely garbage across the entire lexus lineup
it's probably better in the long run but the x351 xj is not bad at all
i'd go with the xj desu

I know it's the sensible choice and superior car but can't help but meme about owning a jaaaaaaaaaaaaaag
all infotainment systems are more or less horrible in my experience. but yeah I really like the looks on the XJ and how it drives and it's not as unreliable as other high end euro brands from what I read

yeah i heard they're not nearly as bad as people might get you to believe
see if you can at least get the supercharged v6 bc they sound cool as fuck

I'd run from any Jag that's not brand new desu

For me, the LS just because of that interior.

I could go for an older year model I guess
the new ones are reliable from what I read. above class rivals from europe
I love the simplicity of the interior in both of them

Jag doesn’t drive like a boat so i’d go with the xj. Plus it’s sexy as fuck

Also get the v6/v8 for the sound

Jag is the 2nd most unreliable euro luxury brand after Alfa Romeo

Father bought a V6 supercharged awd Jag XF, he was so proud of it, and the piece of shit breaks in retard ways, the vents no longer go up and down, one lambda sensor has been replaced 2 times, the steering pump broke 2 times, His car got open and stolen, for apparently an issue jag itself knows ( they told us ) but didnt tell the customers nor do they want to pay for it, after a service on the jaguar dealer the gps decided he was from belgium so everytime you start the car you need to set it back to spain, car is from 2013 and had an msrp of 86k... now he is considering selling it and buying a lexus/porsche.. im straight sad, the car is a blast to drive tho the supercharger+AWD are amazing to launch or throw around in "Track" mode

Save up for the new LS, otherwise the current LS would do. Jaguar sucks.

The vents usually stop working from a small gear that can break.
Pretty easy fix, just need to get the little part (like 10 bucks)
Sounds like your dealer sucks m8

>Alfa
>"""luxury""" brand
Burger pls

Go for the LS460. It is beautiful, VERY reliable and fun to drive. I am not going to say anything negative about the Jaguar as I have never driven one and don't know anything about it except it looks like a beautiful car.

I will tell you another reason to get the Lexus. Sometimes at night I like to drive to think about things. I don't turn on the stereo. The car is quiet as can be. It is comfortable and you can see everything while driving (your field of view is really nice). I wouldn't trade mine for the world.

How have the Designateds affected Jaguar since the buyout?
I kind of like the XE but I don't trust the build quality or reliability yet.

Honestly it got better because no more Lucas electrics.

Definitely improving across the board. The only gripe anyone seems to have with current jaguars is the infotainment system, the base one feels slow so you should get the upgraded one for better processor.
It may crash/lag apparently but when you have a supercharged v6/v8 who cares?

Just rent one with Turo or something and fall in love with the exhaust and handling

Nip vs Pajeet
you know the answer

Are they still even more expensive to keep up than modern German cars?

yes

Look at what Pajeets did to Windows 10.

>bong engineering + pooinaloo
It tells you something.

Without a doubt the XJ, just make sure it's out of your life completely by the time the warranty runs out.

Jaguar is a zombie brand that needs to be revitalized or put to rest.

Lexus is the new hotness.