$225. Should I?

$225. Should I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnWKz7Cthkk&list=PLxPLd6ANOsmKe8CMMbRfWYHbu7T7wcHYC
youtu.be/YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I doubt that you'll actually be able to get it for it $225, but go for it. That thing looks comfy as fuck.

Anything that runs and drives for $225 is a steal. Go for it.

Do it.

do it.
I would buy almost any car for $225 user.

Tercel 4wd is one of the best cars of the 80s, do it, restore it, drive it off road.

What about corolla 4wd? I found a 92 in my area with zero rust for $1200

YES

Another excellent machine

I honestly don't think that Toyota made a single bad car from 1975-2000, they are all excellent in their own way.

I fucking hate you yanks and all the great cars you can buy for almost nothing.

Fuuuuck

>I honestly don't think that Toyota made a single bad car from 1975-2000
>A80 Supra

i wouldnt touch it that is probably near the end of its life and will cost a pretty penny to get up to a decent condition.
and it looks really gay, infact only some fag from the 80's would drive that.

they are rubbish cars and they have crappy carby set-up useless shit they are. id scrap it rather then be seen dead in it.

In what way is the A80 Supra bad?

Did a Chad in a 1983 Tercel wagon fuck your wife while you were on the road?

all toyotas are shit go and buy a more decent car.
you dont wanna be known for supporting imperial jaoan as the world went to war with japan.
i avoid japan at all costs.
even more so since the big tsunami in 2011 that led to the explosions in the fukushima nuclear power plant that has basically contaminated alllllll of japan with high levels of radiation, id expect a big cancer cluster in the next decade.

go fuck yourself user, fuck you and your rust bucket shit heap.

wife only a cunt would be married today, fucking waste of money.......

this thread has to be click bait only a fucked up gay assed yank would buy some piece of shit toyota.... fuck you all cunts.
frieghtliner for lyfe.

>all toyotas are shit
>hilux

youtube.com/watch?v=xnWKz7Cthkk&list=PLxPLd6ANOsmKe8CMMbRfWYHbu7T7wcHYC

Damn, son, it was an Asian dude who fucked your wife/gf, wasn't it? It's alright. Happens to the best of truckers.

youtu.be/YgHNtzxO0y8

Hello, Richard.

low level shitposting right here

oh looking at all the fucking faggots that drive rice burners.

fucking homosexual cunts the lot of ya's

ahhhh ha ha ha video game cars thats the best you have......

Buy it and start cooking meth.

>excellent machine
You fags aren't even trying to come across as regular people anymore.

He's right tho

they are all soi bois that drink too much milk and have a high DHT content.

Right now is the best time to go to auto auctions with all the influx of donated cars coming in. You can find all sorts of hidden gems right now.

If the transmission is good its worth at least 600$ to the right person. Those trannys are getting harder to come by.

Even if you want to just flip it you can make money on this one as long as the bid stays low. People will pay stupid money for these if they drivetrain is right and it's not rusted to hell.
>pic related my old 84'

How do I buy this thing? I just happen to be near there, have a car trailer, cash, mechanical aptitude, space, and a massive love of Breaking Bad.

fuck you and your healthcare

1. it will go for far more than 225 if it runs and drives and the title is clean.
2. tennesse doesn't let you buy cars at auctions unless you have a business license, so you'd have to talk to a broker
3. the bid is on approval so even if you win it there's no guarantee you'd get it
4. it has no auction date set and the pre-bid will definitely go up before then.

woah, i think we found some hot spots here.

[*not that i don't respond the same way, but only internally]

excellent shitposting my dude

I know a dealer who frequents Tennessee auctions of another kind, I'm sure I could find a way. I'd pay multiples of the current bid for that.