Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #896
Bringe Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0
mega.nz/#F!gtRzxB6B!djoV1OnJfY6oIOtLQmz6oQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

caring a best

That's a pretty good comic

>didn't include the new AAU guide in the OP
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0

Sham's on my mega, along with her eyes.

cringe

There are a few in the google doc. Ika made a police girl and there is at least one military uniform.

Will Illusion's new game tank hard enough to convince them to do AA3?

I have a card that when I try to talk to her she just says that she has something to do and I can't talk to her, what gives?

She's exploitable and being bullied

ok well now I need to figure what card is bullying her. Thank you

What are you going to do when you catch them?

>implying AA3 won't be in HS art style

Haven't thought of that yet

Might I suggest some good ol' fashioned rape

Agreed

That image more accurately depicts what's been happening with Honey Select. Outside of this tiny little place, everyone else can't get enough of it.

yes. almost everyone wanting that style is too busy with or ingrained in hs to care about their new game much. if not aa3 then they will at the very least consider doing something new or different, or just return to hs.

Share the pose please, тoвapищ.

its a default pose you russian retard lmao

it's slightly different

>its a default pose
lmao

garlic is really effective

is that girl on the left oc or non-oc?

Why do you ask?

Dammit, someone knows what is the outfit that this user card uses (found on his mega folder), it's not the first card that uses this outfit with the cross necklace that I found and I can't seem to find which cloth mod is this (I searched the pastebin but with no luck).

just curious

Gothic Open Blazer

Well now I'M curious where the question came from.

>Well now I'M curious where the question came from.
I was trying to spare your feelings but I think shes the ugliest girl you've ever made so I was just wondering if I should cut you some slack if she was a non-oc or not.

I love the smug interruptions

She's not even the ugliest girl I made this May, let alone ever. You're trying too hard now.
And considering I made her in something like half an hour I'm not terribly hurt by you not liking her design.

>but I think shes the ugliest girl you've ever made
My sweet summer child

>Gothic Open Blazer
Ok but where can I get it user? It's not on the pastebin nor the Google Sheets.

post the creepy qt

>nor the Google Sheets.
It hurts me when you lie.

What creepy?

>You're trying too hard now.
I seriously think shes uglier than that girl you just posted. I have no agenda

the one in the background

>It hurts me when you lie.
Ok, which Google Sheet? The one I tried I didn't find it, or guess I just overlooked it, would it hurt if you posted the link and the tab?

Good thing I don't design advice from you then, since I'd get demonstrably worse by listening to you.

There is no creepy in the background. Which girls are you talking about?

Clothes 1 in the modder reference doc, slot 169.

>Clothes 1 in the modder reference doc, slot 169.
THANK. YOU.

I love non-oc!

>aa2 starts fucking up after all these years
>have to wipe the game completely and start from scratch
>download only the essential mods right out of the guide
>install them through AA2Install
>slots are completely fucked, downloaded characters have beards, tans, the works

What did I do to deserve despair?

I don't know how to tell you lad, but you have been rused. The database had been spammed with ridiculous amounts of fake cards which you are probably using right now.

Looks like someone downloaded the spam cards lmao.

Shit man, I filtered the database to show me only the highest rated cards. Just how fucked have things gotten over the last year or two?

Download the database backup, that way you'll know which cards are spam user, and you can search the highest rating cards by their name on the Windows Tab, it's much better this way.

>not saving a backup from time to time to save you the trouble of having to find, download and reinstall all the mods you had

>highest rated cards
Those are shit now, all obsolete.

have you been cheating?

I guess it was only a matter of time before something retarded like this happened. What a shame.

Downloading the backup currently. Thanks for the heads up, guys; I haven't downloaded new cards in ages, so I just assumed my files were fucked.

Genuine Question, how do you actually play this game?
I have already set it all up and running, but i dont understand how you progress with a girl there.
Just talk to her until the bar fills up to 100% or is there a specific system?
How long should this process take? Days/Weeks/the first five minutes?
I'm kinda lost right now..

depends on what you want
are you looking for a quick wank or are you looking for a waifu dating simulator?

It's just like real life :^]

I usually go for the former, but i wanted to try out the Waifu experience

Abuse, then date?

>Download all needed mega mods
>Start unpacking stuff
>Archives are corrupted
>Try to redownload
>Size limited reached

Guess I'll have to move my fap to tomorrow...

>still using or endorsing the database in the age of AAU
Even if the guy hadn't put hudreds of fake cards on there and then upvoted them with his 20 google accounts it still wouldn't change the fact that the DB has been dead for the better part of a year and a half and it still doesn't accept AAu cards, which are objectively the best cards ever made.

Megas are the only real source for cards now.

The % you see is the chance of success for whatever action you're using. So if you ask a girl to study with you and she tells you to fuck off, but you see "75%", it just means lady luck gave you the shaft.

There's a statue in the little area to the right of the dojo. Accessing this will allow you to see the relationship status of everyone in class. You can use this as a barometer to gauge how everyone currently feels about one another.

The rest is pretty much self explanatory; socializing with and praising girls will grow their affection for you. This can take varying amounts of time depending on their traits or personality.

>talk love
>talk lewd
>praise
>repeat this three times per period
>when she gets more comfortable with you throw in some headpats

depending on personality/traits/virtue she should confess to you by the end of the day

A girl's virtue is her difficulty setting. Highest virtues are hard to woo and can take inexperienced players weeks to bed, lowest virtues fuck as a form of shaking hands.

Thanks a lot, i'll load up a new game.
Oh, and one more thing, how do you create cards by yourself? Do you need aau?

You can create cards simply by loading up the AA2 Maker. You don't need AAU necessarily, but it's highly recommended.

>The % you see is the chance of success for whatever action you're using.
It's just an aesthetic

>It's just an aesthetic

Source?

>telling this to a first time player
You are being boring as fuck and ruining the magic. Let him flounder for a bit.

Factually untrue. The % displayed is the percentage chance that you had to succeed for that action. Anything over 100% is 100%.

Anyone have a card with an edited butt, preferably bigger then default. Or can tell me what values I need in the sliders in AAU.

Thanks again, you have enabled a lot of future wanks

Get any of my most recent cards and they should have butt sliders.

>the Chad secret revealed!
Quick!, you are the player's NPC and instructed to TALK LOVE, what in the real world would you say to generate success and not creep a woman out!?

>deleted
Here you go anyway.
mega.nz/#F!gtRzxB6B!djoV1OnJfY6oIOtLQmz6oQ

Just why are replies scrapping out newlines? This were separate topic from the qoute.
seriously.

Also there are modifiers in the settings to scale progression. You Can make it take ingame months instead of days.

>hey bb wan sum fuq?

>when you're too late for lewds

Don't touch bottom bone width and bottom bone if you want to avoid butts clipping through skirts

Whats the best/most popular card. I'd like to take a look at it ingame see if my potato settings are working properly.

3/10, try again. Aim for higher virtue!

You can edit those bones both about 4% to 5% without clipping.

Do I enable blur or keep it disabled?

>hey baby would you like to fornicate?

Most people here disable it and vocally meme at you if you don't.

You're confusing the player's command for Ask for sex now.

Love topics! wtf is even there to talk about love that influences the npcs anyways.

So i've grabbed all the recommended mods and my game works, it's just that the uncensor seems to be bugging out. In the maker it's got this weird animation going on, flashing colours.

>hey your a cute girl would you like to see my memes?

Because there was something else you had to get when you got that uncensor, form the place where you got the uncensor.

I felt like the new game was going to be their next small release game. Maybe test out some new mechanics or something. After that may be another one, then the big boy release.

this one with the black hair

>fat

>Normal
>Harsh

# channer personality when?

why does her low poly look like a chubby emo?

Creepy already exists.

Because you've lost your grip with reality? Her high poly looks like a normal emo, same as her low poly.

creepy and otaku

of course.

Now how about a 2min conversation on love with a potential lover? What would you really say?

I dont really understand this AAU thing.
I opened one of the modded cards in the maker and suddenly she has elf ears when she shouldnt.

"Hey bby nice legs, when do they open for business?"
"O-ok, fuck you then."

>Does this smell like chloroform to you?

That's an AAFace problem, not and AAU problem.

That is talk lewd! Ask for sex!
use force!

Focus! focus.

Further proof that force a best!

she's harsh? i could have sworn she was creepy. anywho, thanks for posting her here and earlier.