Stupid shit normies say thread

Stupid shit normies say thread
>lol why do you have a stick shift?
>why is your car so old?
>why do you avoid speed bumps?
>why does your car get lowder when you're slowing down? It sounds like your engine is going bad.
>what's heel toeing? Oh, that's dumb.
>what's rev matching? Oh, that's dumb.
>why do you look at the tachometer, you should focus on the road
>does it have a v8?
>why are bumps so hard in your car?
>user you should sell that old beater and finance a new cross-
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Having friends and family
>Talking to people
I always roll 20's on scuttle.

Lol dumb OP. Everyone knows that normies could give less of a shit about cars.

But when I did on a Mustang with a 5L, my normie ass friend did complain: "The engine is loud when you speed up, do you take care of this car?"

>Stupid shit normies say
A manual transmission gives you the ultimate "driver's feel".

>teslas are so awesome! the new tesler roadster has 10,000 torques!

>Why are you looking at cars on your phone user? They're just boxes with wheels that take you places
>*Gets on instagram and looks at makeup and dresses which is literally just pretty powder and pieces of cloth*
I fucking hate these bitches. NAd when you try to say "well you're looking at stuff you like on your phone" and they're just like "yeah but thats different because..." At that point I just slap their fucking phone out of their hand. Im so fucking tired of it

>>having to use the tach
loooooool

I was actually looking for this rare miat. Thank you sir.

>why does your car get lowder when you're slowing down?
assuming you meant louder, what's the actual answer? I don't know.

Possible rich tune, fairly common with vent to atmo style BOVs, where the computer has already accounted for that air.

He's talking about the throttle blip for downshifting Einstein

>Why do you want that old car
>Who cares about the engine
>It's to old
>Buy a newer car, with Gps and Bluetooth

GOOOOOOD DAAAAAAMNIT!

Likely speaking about downshifting before a corner, or excessive engine braking.

When slowing down, the ECU should cut injection on time to zero, no fuel at all. No "rich tune" no matter how stupid-pig-rich it may be, should go rich when the driver lifts off the throttle.

>lol what is a camless freevalve engine with overhead electronically controlled air actuators
>haha what do you mean the aluminum head-iron block combination will cause rust through the process of electrolysis due to vastly different metal compounds
>user, your honda is a lawnmower, get a v8 (even though pushrods are more common in home gardening equipment due to them being cheaper to manufacture)

>why is your car so old?
Cause it is
>user you should sell that old beater and finance a new cross-
FUCK. I DONT CARE IF I MAKE 6 FIGURES. I REFUSE TO SELL MY 94 K1500
>*looking at auctions for an R33* why are you looking at 90s cars? You need a modern one
No I don’t.
Why the fuck do people ask this shit? Can’t they fuck off and leave me be? It’s not like I bug them with their shit.

>why is your car so loud
>eww why is your car 20 years old
>why is it so clean
>where is the paddles
>where is the USB sloot
>wheres the cupholders
TLDR: i dont have people in my car but thats exactly what they'd say
>why u drive so fast
>slow down
>you drive like shit dont do that with me in the car

Because they want you to drive them places with heated seats.

did they really ask that? holy shit.

maybe the exhaust crackles when slowing down. new Mustangs do that pretty loudly if you have a loud exhaust

Yeah. Guessing he wasn't used to big loud engines given the fact that his family owns economy cars.

god damn i can't imagine being like that

Depending on the car, a few 'exotics' purposefully code in a bit of crackle on downshifts.

>for what you paid for that car and what you put into it you could have a brand new truck!

Paid 5k for a rust free partially restored 79 z28 freshly rebuilt 355 motor swapped heads Intake manifold cam and internals. Brand new period correct leather interior carpet and headliner. Spent 3 grand in sick mawdz and now have a pretty unique supercharged small block with headers and a streetfighter ratchet shifter for Total cost of 9k for my pretty unique car that everyone knows me as the driver of . Vs a brand new Silverado for 60k base model with no features and pig indistinguishable from every other cuck mobile on the road

>18436334
You don't even need to ever have owned a larger capacity car, a simple grasp of engines or even just cars should explain it.

Fucking mobile appliances.

>DUDE HOW MANY CYLINDERS DOES THAT CAR HAVE ITS SO FAST

>when are you going to get rid of that mr2? You need a car with backseats for my friends
don't get a gf

FUARK LIKE 20 I BET

Kek, couple years ago my then-gf wanted me to be the sober driver but totally forgot I have an MX5.
Apparently not reminding anyone until it's too late and asking 'Who is going to be the lucky lady' isn't funny, witty or appropriate, nor was me not pooling in cash for the uber socially competent. Ain't gonna lie, cockblocking myself was kinda worth it. Not really, but it was funny at the time.

>"So is it a 4banger or a muscle engine?"
>Inline Five
>"What?"
>Five cylinders, dad
>"Thats not a thing you idiot"
>Took 20 minutes and a call to mechanic mom to confirm that 5Cyls did infact exist
>Including moms car
Oh dad

>why does you car smell?
>why is there oil and fuel everywhere?

Tfw Veeky Forums & Veeky Forums and sometimes Veeky Forums are my only boards..

This is a legit goncern
Don't wanna die from fumes do ya?

>mpg is the only thing that matters in cars

This is literally the only thing normalfags think about cars where I live.

Hey me too

>you know you won't make your money back if you modify your car
>you should sell it and buy something new

>The engine is loud when you speed up
Really? How very surprising.

nerd

>Stupid shit normies say
"Normies"

What about ecoboosts?
Best of both m88
Good mpg for going to work
And turbo boost when you drive home ;)

>dont do that with me in the car
>pull over
>unlock the door
"Get out."

>mechanic mom
>Including moms car
Based mom.

Better than 0-60 times.

>Tips le independant fedora..

>be 18
>be yuropoor
>hey user, what size engine does your car have
"a 1.6, it's not really that mu-"
>I bet insurance is nasty
"no, it's only like 700 a year"
>WTF, 700 ON A FUCKING 1.6
>at this point their head implodes
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

>take that stupid air freshener off it smells like shit

>shit normies say

The Premiums have nothing to do with engine size. But with how much costs similar cars and driver caused the insurance. A 5.5 Liter SL 500 can cost 700 Euro per year.

Well, I'm gonna do that, so if you don't want me to do it with you in the car, don't be in the car.

FUCK YOU MOM

>take it down and put it in the glove compartment
>light a cigar

>giving a shit
lel fag
Bye mum

>why do you avoid speed bumps?
tfw where i live i have to go over 4 sets of speed bumps to go anywhere
sometimes someone steals one and its 3 sets for like a month

Fucking kek

>sometimes someone steals one
What

I'd like to get a 2+3 seats coupe for something related to this. In paper you can carry 4 people with you, but when they see where they're going to sit, they'll probably be like "yeah I'l better take a taxi".

>t. Pushrod owner

>car is good in [video game] though!!

ITS NOT REAL

its probably the rubber ones that are bolted to the asphalt instead of a concrete or asphalt lump

i never thought of stealing one but i could see the appeal, sorta like stealing traffic signs

I once rode in one of those. Most uncomfortable ride of my life. 2+2 coupes are a meme, i've had better times just sitting in people's laps [spoiler] ;) [/spoiler]

>>why is it so clean
no one would EVER say this about a car, people like clean cars just like they like clean houses

and usb slots arent so ubiquitous yet, most people just get plug in units that go to the cigarette lighter

>5cyl
its not unbelievable but that sounds haraam as fuck

>"Shit dude, there's a lot of homeless people in here. What smells like piss? Did that guy just throw a fucking beer bottle out the window? lmao"

>x is unreliable because memes said so!!!
>user that car has such high mileage it’s gonna be unreliable

>"you better hope there are no crowds near this road haha"

>user why are you revving everytime we are coming to a stop, there is no need to show off

At the next red light I dropped a gear prematurely just so I could watch her head hit the dash

"So that doesn't happen"

I bet he drives a beetle. Used to ride one with a friend and on hot days you'd get high from the fumes being inside the car for 20 minutes

Wtf user. I don't rev match and the car NEVER, EVER shook around as you said. I'm calling bullshit on that OR you don't know how to drive stick

>he rides the clutch for 3 seconds just to downshift
lmfao

Fucking hell, I just picked up a fox last week and I've already heard this twice.

I didn't use any clutch braking to slow the car down, i just dropped the clutch.

Well aren't you the dagumi eh

desu if you're looking at the tach instead of the road you should probably kill yourself before killing someone else.
>americucks can't into manual
the meme is real

I pay 1300 for my 1.8 because the insurance sees that it has a turbo. It's tiny

Checked and keked

>why don't you just go lease something nice like a Hyundai Elantra?

>tfw your know-nothing yuppie parents tell you they're embarrassed to have your car parked in the driveway and make you park on the street

>be 19
>live on outskirts of London in a well off area
>first year car insurance
>SEVENTEEN HUNDRED POUNDS for the least powerful car currently on sale in the country

The worst part is I'm paying the least of all my friends.

Your country has the best roads for driving literally all over the place, but everything else car-related in the UK is retarded. Expensive gas, 0.8L engines, traffic cameras everywhere, insurance is pure robbery, the list goes on...

Why are you caring so much about what normies say? Are looking for a validation from them?

Well, most of the problems go away once you hit 25. Insurance stops thinking you're a colossal retard then.

t. raised by a dad who hasn't owned anything with an engine under 3l for two decades

He even drove an F150 around for a couple of years, absolutely hilarious in towns.

>1700 pounds for 1 years worth of insurance
full coverage?
cost me 4000 a year to pay for full coverage on my car.

because some cars are programmed to let a little fuel into the exhaust on decel, this can create an agressive popping