/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Patch 4.05 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/782e44043959ae82ead5c6745dac3297a0083b69

>Live Letter Q&A
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/337124-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXVII-Q-A-Update-Thread

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/bFcDNb57

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxivrotations.com/xsg
ffxiv.2digitalgames.de/
ffxivrotations.com/xsy
ffxivrotations.com/xt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm going to marry an elezen~!

Hoping everyone that is making the climb are making progress! I believe in you!

How's everyone doing today?

Report this thread. 20 posts early. Move back.

Being filled up with fat futazen cock! Having your tail pulled! Catboypussy being turned into a white sticky ruin!

the boy~ the boy~

>tfw denied a static spot as whm despite having a v3s clear
I don't understand

OMG LOL

this quest owns

keep posting this

You're not cute enough.

they looked at your parses

Make this a sexy thread. I need it..

I want to fondle Hanna!

is 3rd percentile that big of a deal?

It's pretty good for the 2.x series, but I feel like the Heavensward Hildi quests were really lacking in comparison. They felt more "afterthought" and having no trials with them didn't help in my opinion. I hope SB Hildi returns to the 2.x formula.

dont say such things, Haurchefant is looking down on you with disapproval!

All right

>want to play as a cool muscle man roe for general play
>but also wanna have a qt highlander whyfoo on the side for the jobs that the former would look awkward in and for slutting it up in gpose
>but leveling an alt seems miserable even with a jump potion
>won't even be able to get back into my FC because Balmeme is permalocked
I wish there was a service that lets you split one character up into two character, splitting the jobs you have leveled equally between the two and letting you keep all your mounts/minions/achievements on them both.
Don't you often get logged into fflogs by other players against your will, even if you don't have an account?

It's a gem user

What about cuddles?

>all the (You)s people get from early threads
Based on a complex algorithm Memc@ has developed, memc@ has determined that the best way to get (You)s is to make early threads and has decided to join the war

I'd gladly have you make threads rather than the bimbo.

If Stormblood has a Hildibrand chain, how likely is it that Godbert will suplex a phantom train? It departed from the forest around Doma in FF6.

Liora, Sandcat, and Yysara are actively posting in /bdog/. They have abandoned /xivg/ in an attempt for a power grab.

But we have the upper hand. We have the dox. We have the data. We can destroy them in their new home.

We need to go to /bdog/ now. It is useless fighting ghosts here. We can finish them off there. And we must stay until they are destroyed.

I'm too lazy

Hildy #1 waifu.

>No proof
>Nothing in the archive
{Hmm}

I'll stand behind you in the Great Thread Wars, General Memec@!
/kiss

I'm a hero! Who needs advice. Some random cute catgirl messaged me and started flirting with me and told me to add her on Facebook dot com but I have commitment issues so I have a hard time making and I'm not interested in ERP! What do!?

These are the lies of Vjera. He is tricking you.

i need to pump a catboy really badly

yep

there's only enough room in my bed for me & my Katana

Ranged Shire set looks so goofy on Roes.

Remember, it's okay when ultrash makes early threads.

So how do you check if you're on fflogs if you don't use it? Make an account and search your character's name?
A lot of sets look goofy on Roes
I love it

You can just search for your character without an account. If you make an account and link your character you can hide the logs, but they're still searchable.

why am i such a lonely loser

What a shame.

I have nothing on there lol

Because you're a nihilistic fuck who wears his depression on his sleeve and spends every waking moment playing a shitty MMO instead of going out and trying to improve yourself

Not as many as you'd think.
It's mostly the more intricate, cloth sets that look silly.

what happend to beepy?
any more drama i missed?

Hello please help me to git good as DRG
I try to test my dps on a dummy(I use O1S dummy, is this correct one?) and i barely get 3.2k. My ilvl is 316. Melds are mostly V, VI DET in Weapon and belt.
DRG who does savage in my FC say that this is very low dps, and that he could do 4.4k on a dummy.
The dude also said that 7k opener is the absolute minimum for endgame, i barely do 5.8k in opener.
I use this opener ffxivrotations.com/xsg
What do i do wrong? Any tips? Maybe it's specific food? Do i need CRIT or DH food? I used DH. Do i need delay/change anything?

am I too late to join the shisui trend

>DET
That's the problem, DET is shit.
Meld DH first and then Crit if you can't fit any DH onto pieces.
I'm at 320 and I can get maybe 4200 DPS on the O4S dummy

never too late to be /pet

Is FFLOGS basically like a DPS meter? Is it legal in game? I'm incredibly curious about my DPS and would love to know what it is

You have some catching up to do, so post more.

>wanting to join the slut trend
Thots be gone!

>SB Hildi
oh man.. did you not pay attention to HW Hildi?

user, I...

You can't meld DH or CRIT in Susano weapon.

It's a place where you upload your DPS and compare it to other players uploading theirs. It's something of a competitive thing.
If you wanna measure your DPS in real time, then use ACT or run an SSS dummy and put your info into ffxiv.2digitalgames.de/

>I DESERVE A GIRLFRIEND REEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Susano Pike? You can meld crit onto it.

>Lily joins thread wars
>Gets btfo immediately
Lmao

delete this right now

I haven't had the skirt drop yet though :(

>tfw gf and I dont deserve her

im cold and scaly anyway

r8 my lizard

ffxivrotations.com/xsy
Is this a good DRG opener?

Beautiful.

Thats a cute lizard.

/pet

An /xivg/ sleepover meetup pajama party with booze and lizard strippers, hosted by Edge and Silk!

when/where?

Futa?

I'm going to save this for future "research"

Have you told your chocobos you love them today?

Soon!

I hate chocobos.

Shit taste, senpai.

Wait we're getting lizard strippers? T H E FU C K?

thurst them
pump them
fill them
use them

Thank you for such kind words
lewd

All lizards are strippers.

This chocobo finally cleared ΩΔ(scape)3 Savage, say something to him.

Done frontline a few times, is it just a new comer's perception or is the match really based on RNG crystal spawns?

What's the average IQ of the player in this game.
>dps cant focus
>dps cant press their rotations accordingly
>dps cant react because busy looking at the hotbar
>healers never dps
>misuse AoE
>misuse CDs if at all
>tanks never communicate
>dont know their pull limit
>never use CDs
>are the first ones to leave while complaining and blaming
So it's just a casual shitfest?

Please do not involve Edge in this dumb posting because I am sure no one from Edge would be interested in such a dumb idea.

He's done a good job and I am proud of him. He deserves all the nice treats and veggies for his hard work.

The average IQ for players in this game is in the single digits.

>hes not a GCD Chad

a highlander thread!

someone please make his shirt say
WoW!

I love you~

When do I use sword oath?

Dark Passenger is going to be useful again, I just know it!

When you need to swear at someone but normal words just won't cut it anymore.

How about something more subtle

The Gnath are proud

Try just on a standard dummy as well. That is pretty low either way. Are you clipping abilities or just not doing them as they are ready? It helps if you mash the ability out. I just tried the O1S dummy now and I'm getting 4k dps with a 7.7k opener. My ilvl is 313 and I used NQ grilled sweetfish and x-pot of STR. You shouldn't be melding DET however, DH where you can and CRIT elsewhere.

Your opener seems okay but delaying your jumps ultimately delays you getting nastrond. Personally, I do what seems to be the standard opener which is ffxivrotations.com/xt8

it goes without saying but make sure you're hitting your positionals and getting 3 nastronds per LoTD

No Chad would ever play Horde, Horde is literally the virgin faction.

lets touch lizards