Unusual dream cars

Post your dream cars that normies don't understand. Pic related, I want a Citroen Mehari

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/ford-explorer-closer-to-recall-possible-carbon-monoxide-leak-police/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder if I can make a replica out of an old 250cc bike and tracks from a small caterpillar excavator

I want one just like pic related.

Just get a Kettenkrad

Delahaye Type 135 MS Special Roadster

>spending 20k on a bike halftrack

How about no

Don't think I have a single dream car that normies can understand except for a 1978 Z28 and the LFA

>Not having one of the coolest nazi-bikes in ones garage
Okay then

i very much desire an unmarked tahoe with a brush bar, leveling kit, and steelies just so i can creep on black people and make then nervous

MUH DICK

I to covert a Sd.Kfz. 251 into a camper and live in it.

I want to

I think the Hummer H1 Turbodiesel (Specifically the H1 not the godawful H2) is actually really cool, just not as a daily.

>file name

God do I want one, but they're so shitty mechanically...

Dajiban van. If you were to take a full size Dodge van and give it a NASCAR treatment in Japan.

Before it’s time, my friend. Before it’s time.

An explorer would be my choice for this purpose.

Austin TX PD just went thru a huge recall on all the Ford Explorers because of Cabon Monoxide leakage into the cab. Like 400 cars. Cops were getting sick.

What's with 90's Isuzu and spanish names?

Yo, BITCH!

Beast mode twin turbo Nissan Patrol or Land Cruiser. Basically, a rape anyone in any road machine.

Is that the one they got up to 200mph and the door flew off?

>God do I want one, but they're so shitty mechanically..
Ha! I can top you. Plymouth Trailduster. 70’s Plymouth. Let that sink in...

Does that mean all civie explorers are fucked as well? They are the same car.

Wow. That car is liquid.

>cbsnews.com/news/ford-explorer-closer-to-recall-possible-carbon-monoxide-leak-police/

Damn.

Cadillac ELR.

Could be, or it could just be something within the “police package” that was fucking them. Ford had to send some people down to Austin to retro fit/fix all the cars to save the deal. Just Google: Ford Explorers Carbon Monoxide and you’ll get a ton of stories.

Yeah, and the Explorer shares the platform with the Taurus, so it begs the question, is the SHO also a problem?

If you want something miserable, why not a LuAZ? Those are dirt cheap, and even more miserable than something that is built on a 2CV chassis.

MkII Jag 3.8, altho maybe the appeal is understandable.

This one. I love the design.

Forgot pic

What is it?

looks like a toy model of Citroen DS, but some sort of 2 door version.

I'd love a Sport Quattro, but no one sells theirs and if they do it's at least half a million.

Fellow a310 bro!

I slightly prefer the sucessor.

The Evora looks so cool.

Kek

The ultimate shitbox.

Ha same

Man, sucks when they don't build out concepts, do you remember the Hillier brothers built Falcon 300 coupe?

What a scumbag.

Bill Thomas Cheetah

I fucking love this one.

I like it.

My dream car was E30 bmw since 10 years ago, when it wasnt instagram tier wannabe car guy's dream. Now its very popular choice so meh...

Id take some late 90's or early 00's car

One of these with a built 6.2 Detroit. Love the square body and just want a performance 6.2 even though those don’t exactly coincide with each other.

call the the Panzercampwagen

Do trucks count?
I'd daily this one. De dion beams + portals muh love

This nose-heavy, understeering VW rebadge.

Unironically want to go on a trip with my gf in this

It's a Vauxhall m8.

Looks like a Citroen DS Concorde by coachbuilder Chapron. Sadly the two door versions all have rather unfortunate proportions and don't live up to the revolutionary styling of the original four door. When it comes to those two door conversions I prefer the DS by Bossaert which has a shortened wheelbase and works far better that way. Actually this might as well be my nomination for the thread.

These two things

Tfw no 2 stroke saabs :(

I want one so bad

Yeah that was a neat concept

he's saying what the world should be saying

Integra Motherfucking Type R

Them headlights bro

Remember to check Breitbart for rapenews tomorrow, perhaps terror attacks as well

Doesn't have the funky headlights

Pretty underrated car in Nissans stable desu

you can have six headlights and connect them to the steering.

This little boy

Question about these: Does that front wheel actually accomplish anything when it's got to steer against a pair of tracks?

I loved this car when I was a kid

It does seem kinda ass backwards compared to a Bren carrier.

Yea the SM is also muh dick material
I also like the redesign of the a310 that came later

More of a dream build. I really wanna import an Aerodeck and pop a K20 in it with a AWD out of a wagovan. When I'm not poor...

This but in cream

I saw one of these couple of years ago in Sweden. It had that ye olde rally light on the center of the roof. Funny looking/sounding, but fuck did it move(for an old 2stroke).

theres one of these up near my place for $1500 with a built 302

fugggg theyre cool

weird choice, i know

These things were still used in `nam, so I guess it works.

Too rounded, and those fugly rear fenders, juck.

It's okay, but it doesn't have the headlights

Hardly. Who the fuck doesn't like the E46 M3?

t.a man with no taste

Looks sleek.

>"why would you want a $50k malibu?"
reeeeeeeeee

I don't, but I don't like any other Bites My Wallets either

This 315 hps monster

Mah nigga. My folks had one of those when I was a kid. Red 5-door hatchback. Then dad crashed it down the side of a hill

Because it is a toy model

>not wanting a high revving ITB'd inline 6 in a sexy, tight handling, and comfy coupe

The altezza is my dream car, for reasons I can't really explain, it's the only car I've ever fell in love with without any good reason.
I think its more the concept of a practical, rear wheel drive, manual, turbocharged and car thats built by a company as good as toyota that's also somewhat modern and is also considered more of a luxury car, at least when it was released.
It's everything I'd want in a car.

I'd like one of these, despite being a shitbox they're pretty rare