/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1908

>Recent News
Ultimate Bahamut!

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for July:
6/30 - 7/8 - Ranger Sign: Bravo!
7/9 - 7/14 - A Slice of Summer (Rerun)
7/12 - 7/17 - Cerberus and Fenrir Showdowns
7/18 - 7/24 - Xeno Vohu Manah Clash
7/25 - 7/30 - Rise of the Beasts
7/31 - ?/?? - Poacher's Day

8/2 - Summer Livestream @20:00 JST

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Crew Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets/sound/bgm/159_ultimate_bahamut_11.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i love granblue fantasy

Good luck for your raids /gbfg/ !

basically you need to put:
java -jar

for most people, it would be
java -jar ~/Desktop/jarfile.jar

I kinda forget how does that works on mac since I'm not on my laptop right now, but you should get the general idea

Host baha HL.

72 more days

Another stolen ulti baka
14438EE2

Host the ulti bahamut and no one gets hurt.

I want to BREED Zoi

Large flying chicken

Better I ticket something I really need, not something useful for the respective next gw.

>I'm hungry for your taste~
kek

koko?

Dead game dead general.

Reposted since thread changed

The self def down doesn't matter between zeniths, ougi effect, buff effect, and his passive. Herja will never do as much damage as Cain except during BA and her buffs aren't unique, they're normal. That Cain got a unique attack buff as an SR is part of what makes him stand out. For reference, if you don't run any characters with unique attack buffs, Siegfried's Manigance is 60% and effectively doubles his damage output. It's because it's a separate multiplier that a 60% unique buff is so much better than a 100% normal one. And you're severely overstating the value of a character having a def down debuff. It's good but it's not a huge benefit unless it's big like Cock's.

KIRIN

Are there any Wind whale yet?

is cock autistic?

Stackable atk up buffs multiply with normal atk up buffs don't they?

>little girls leeching another raid

ded gaem luuurrrrrpppp

Let's all go play FGO!

The only wind whales run meme grids. Until wind gets primal weapons flat out better than tia guns, zeph will be trash.

That's supposed to be rosetta's weapon

FGO is objectively better
good job wasting all your time and money on a shit game retards

>People actually wasted their youth or what's left of their prime years on this garbageo

>Some even put money down

top fucking kek

Stackable isn't unique, it's normal mod. If it is, I haven't noticed any significant difference like I have with explicitly unique attack buffs like Sieg's.

what does stay blue means?
does anyone has the full lyrics of the new baha song?

Hmmm. Zoi in full bikini or with her skirt thing?

STAY please continue playing granBLUE

Will JK daggers make zeph viable?

BASED MEME PULLS

this is the real thread right

>FGO general
>fgo is so shit, ded game, granblue is getting better things
>gbfg
>granblue is shit, ded game, fgo is so much better.

Am I fucked?

This will be your strongest character in the game for today and all eternity.
pls say something nice about her.

Grass is always greener on the other side.

light nebuchad, got lucky while helping friends farm diablo co-op, decided why not go all the way

fuck I laughed too loud

Ah, thank you for clarifying.
However, I just tested cain's damage and Herja's damage in a trial battle and Herja often peaked ahead.
I think it's due to her sword proficiency, which is obviously really good since this is earth. Except if you're primal of course.

just as confused as u bro

>Worldwide popular fate franchise that constantly tops convention and doujin lists. Deep Historical characters with unique design and talented writer behind them.

>Cash milking gaem that don't have impactful new carctre in months. nobody cares about granblu except losers who alrady burned tons of mney/time

What's your excuse not to switch?

Unless you think a small enmity beat a massive atk boost with 120% primal boost.

What's up with the f/go fags today?

She is fucking delicious brown and I want to marry her and fill her womb with my thick seed every day.
Her light version is superior though.

FGO is the better side and it's not the other side to me

>JK's dagger mainhand
>3 Mori's daggers to cap Trium
>2 Moon Katana to outset the HP
>Summer Korwa to bigger attack boost since you already have decent TA with Mori and JK's knife

desu I do have high hope for this grid
too bad I dont have Zephy

lulz, nobody in /fgog is even talking about this game

enjoy your demotion to mbgg by the end of the summer

>fate
>1% SSR chance
>Have to draw the same character 15 fucking times to get the ability to choose something

>Granblue
>3% SSR chance, doubles at the end of every month
>save up for a few months and you get to pick a character for free
>Pay 25 dollars and you get to pick a character for free
>Yet granblue is the cash cow

Anyone? I have no idea which portrait/sprite to use. I'm leaning towards the skirt one.

Then what are you doing here?

Which team is stronger?
Heles/Song/Amira
OR
Orchid/Jannu/Naru

You mean what's with the granbabs. you general and game are dead
go back to /mbgg/

game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets/sound/bgm/159_ultimate_bahamut_11.mp3
it's supposed to be in beat

>Deep historical characters
Ah yes, like the well known Lion Thomas Edison or the infamous Loli Jack the Ripper. Hahahaa get the fuck outta here.

>gaem
>carctre
>granblu
>mney
Hello SEAnigger la

>3% chance of garbage pixels from a ded gaem

>1% chance of something awesome and well developed you can show off to your friends (you know what those are, right?)

thinking...

>irremediably shit gameplay

>shitty gameplay

Hardest choice of my life.

Thanks for coming. What do you want to see tested, Massive atk or trium?

F/GO is time-gated, and will only catch up to the first half of the japanese story at the end of 2018.
So they've already burned through their two hours of story content (the first two chapters are objectively the worst-written in the game, so bad the fans made the writer publicly apologize).
They also have a restricted gacha until subsequent chapters are released (imagine being stuck with GBF 2015 for the next year.)

>you general and game are dead go back to /mbgg/
Is...is this supposed to be English?

End the trium meme once and for all

MASSIVE

>run into a prom that has a ledditor in it

>it fails

LMAO

They have one of the worst anniversary events to date and their only way to cope with loss is to shitpost other generals

so you eat shit by choice? FGO has at least good doujins

Massive

What does fgo have that over granblue?
Less content, worse rates, half the 5* are limiteds, even more of a rerun hell, shit gameplay. It really only lives because waifu and fujo money

>you can show off to your friends
If only you could actually play with them.

Alright.
It seems that you don't need to break the weapon by the way.
After I get more meteorite

>the best content of the game is the fan-made content that doesn't require you to play the game

not like our summer events are going any better desu

So, how do I dupe the locator for the anime check in? After they fixed it I lost all interest but if they're rerunning it again I might as well as try.

whatever you fagtots I don't have time to enlighten you anymore

if you want to play a real man's game:

>> 184345736

Otherwise feel free to keep jerking each other off in this ded general

later brahz

Ult Baha

Does FGO even have legfests or sparking? 1% rate sounds horrendously bad.

Jack the ripper is sexy, don't be mean. You're right everywhere else.

Please test this so we can get some accurate numbers on if its worth it.

These FGO shitposters are special needs

If the rest makes up for it, sure. FGO has shit gameplay and is completely insipid.

>FGO has at least good doujins
No.

>legfes
Occasionally they have single rate-up gachas. They do not have a 5*-wide rate up on a scheduled basis.

>spark
In order to "spark" in Fate/GO, you have to draw 10 duplicates of 5* characters that you already have drawn 5 copies up.

No, there is something like sparking but it requires 10-15 copies of the same servant

You think 100 turns are enough to test it?

>you have to draw 10 duplicates of 5* characters that you already have drawn 5 copies up
That's fucking disgusting.

200/300 should be good.

200 - 400 something like that.

Probably not, but remember to take into account base data and zeniths.

>fgo 4koma has a gag about gudako using special summon

75ab15fa
big chicken

1000 for more accurate data if you can handle it.

Hey guys, just found out that, KMR is a distant relative of mine. Do you guys have any comments or questions you want me to give him?

It absolutely is. But the kicker?
There's nothing worth drawing. The game is incredibly shallow both in grinding and in end-game. The only reason you'd ever want to draw 4 extra copies of a character is if you have autism, and the only reason you'd ever whale that much money to get enough to spark is if you have already whaled so much money into the game, that you can't draw that last SSR you need.

A 1000 turns it is.

Tell him to give Rosamia a swimsuit version

I like FGO prefer GBF but it really is just a character trophy case isn't it? You can do most stuff with basic units.

Also I heard they only got 12 quartz for the 2 year anniversary or something? Jesus.

Remove vira from the game

There was one event everyone was looking forward to and everyone said to wait for that event to farm mats. It turns out, the droprates for mats are shit so you're just grinding the event item to clear out the shop with event currency and then you're done. There's no story either, no buildup, you just fight something and get your shit.

/gbfg/ is my least favorite general and I consider you all to be my ugly enemies!

what time is GBFs daily reset? what time can I expect the next legfest to start?