Rwb sucks

rwb sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNPmzoB_esU
youtube.com/watch?v=KhwCDq8oNrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dude its his art, he only uses what he needs!

>if a 17 year old does it, he's dumb!
>if nakai san does it, he's a genius!

Liberty walk shits on rwb

Doesn't that paint come off?

Just because a low IQ monkey and a genius are doing the same thing, doesn't mean the outcome is the same you dumb faggot.

great minds think alike but fools seldom differ

That picture itself is meaningless although the others are pretty bad. That's a rough cut prior to a nice final cut.

>That's a rough cut prior to a nice final cut.
that IS the final cut

I wouldn't trust the structural integrity of one of these abominations as far as I could throw one

Who gives a shit if the cut is bad when it's going to be hidden by a massive fender?

This thread is a fuckload of, "I don't like it so it shouldn't be a thing."

Not wiping out Japan was a mistake

he is destroying the original bodywork of highly valued cars that are getting rarer and rarer by the year but you think it's ok because MUH JAPANESE ART

No nigger he just doesn't care what people choose to do with there property.
Stop being a shitty little cry baby faggot, there just porches they're some of the most collected and treasured cars in the automotive world they're not all going the way of the dodo

This cars have basically been discarded by previous owners and used car dealers who didn't want to mess with them anymore. It's not like people have cherished them once their novelty wore off.

this is making me anxious

>mfw RWB cars are going to be worth more than normal 911's of the same vintage

you just know this is going to happen thanks to the memes

Oh bullshit. RWB takes low-end 917s and makes them into valuable cars. Half the cars turned into RWB 911s are shit-tier 917s that wouldn't cut it on the Collector Car market.

Evidently not as the tape is the final cut line.

>That's a rough cut prior to a nice final cut
>that IS the final cut
>Who gives a shit if the cut is bad when it's going to be hidden by a massive fender?
You sent that goalpost into orbit lmao

what does this dude's finished products look like?

I wasn't even the user who posted the first part, I just said who gives a shit if the final cut sucks if it's hidden by a fender.

This is the finished product that one of the heads at Hoonigan got.

Hasent porches gone through with this shit already with the slant nose?

I was expecting a lot worse 2bh

>those visible bolt holes
is that supposed to look good? looks like a fucking hodgepodge job done by some 17 year old faggot.

People just hate RWB because some people buy RWB Porsches and hard park them.

In all reality, RWB does REALLY GOOD fabrication, Nakai's craftsmanship is good and he delivers a track-ready 917 Porsche.

The problem is that half the people who buy RWB Porsche 911s hard-pressed them and they don't see an hour of track work. It's just a showpiece for most owners, which isn't the purpose of the car.

Natty Dread can sit on a track that with the best of them.

>woooooow who cares if he's destroying beautiful vintage cars and turning them into a modern dogshit memetrend that won't last past this decade
my friend, if that tape was the final cut line, how would he bolt on the fenders? it would be bolted onto air
look at the videos with his cuts
youtube.com/watch?v=uNPmzoB_esU
youtube.com/watch?v=KhwCDq8oNrc
>low-end 917s
wat

We'll that's like, your opinion, man. Personally, I like the way Bolt-On fenders look. If you wanna go the extra step and put puddy in the bolt holes, do it. Make the lines clean, nobody is stopping you.

That's just the look that's in. Look at Rocket Bunny, Liberty Walk, RWB, and all the other places showing off their bolt holes.

>fuck this nip guy for saving old cars from ending up on romanian junkyards where dogs with rabies piss on them every night

>DUDE nakai san is so original he INVENTED bolted fenders

>soyhunters
They sure do user

you're wrong and they look like shit.
they make the work look like its done by a fucking amateur.

what on earth are you on about my fren

its more of a style choice

i prefer a clean stock-ish looking exterior

If you say so. I like the way it looks, like I LOVE Rocket Bunny kits.

Which is weird, I'm a child of the Super Street Era, when widebody kits weren't supposed to look bolted on. I dunno, man. I just think it looks neat.

Its much more economical than a whole new fender and serves the same purpose. Amateurs can't make them sit flush with the body. People who are good with bodywork can.

holy fucking shit, people actually pay money for him to do welds THAT shitty?

>doesn't know western european cars migrate to the east to die once their warranty has worn off.
lurk moar newfag

is that why the most reliable and built-like-a-brick-shithouse european cars that are serving with over 2 million+ miles are in north africa?
and post proofs of this eastern death meme

No idea about north africa, i guess this is where they go once the ivans have decided to get rid of theirs.