/pg/ - Persona General

Last thread: NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>P5D and PQ2 to be revealed soon: personacentral.com/rumor-new-persona-dancing-game-also-announced-soon/
>Persona August 2nd event details: personacentral.com/persona-super-live-p-sound-bomb-2017-paid-live-stream-announced-limited-persona-stalker-club-v-revival-august-2/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

spwiki.net/persona5/
wikibbs1.com/votec/a224.html
biginjap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do people think Haru is a sociopath?

Can't wait for the fluff in the anime

1. MC - 2173
2. Makoto - 1725
3. Ryuji - 1036
4. Kawakami - 895
5. Morgana - 577
6. Futaba - 572
7. Akechi - 564
8. Lavenza - 301
9. Haru - 213
10. Yusuke - 211
11. Takemi - 198
12. Ann - 193
13. Hifumi - 139
14. Justine - 31
15. Chihaya - 27
16. Sojiro and Sae - 22
17. Caroline and Iwai - 16
18. No-Good Tora - 12
19. Mishima - 10
20. Lala Escargot - 6

spwiki.net/persona5/
wikibbs1.com/votec/a224.html

Why do Nips always vote for the self insert first?

Obligatory Makoto post

She's mine /pg/

What the fuck is this expression supposed to mean?

I love Ann!

Is this the new poll?

Uh I'm pretty sure that's what he's implying. Did you read his sentence correctly?

user, as someone that used to need glasses/contacts, I literally could not go without them. It was worse having them off than actually wearing them. "Resting your eyes" is bullshit.

Are you the same autist that keeps your extra threads bumped for hours?

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Ohya didn't get a single vote?

>Lala only got 6
Fucking nips.

She's the smuggest

>I'm about to tickle your willy

No.

Chihaya strong!

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Stop using this dumb poll that will be painfully invalidated by a official one in 3 days

>Makoto figure prototype shown off at WonFes
>They just made her pose unnatural, with her showing her asshole off to everybody.
What a fucking waste of time.

>12. Ann - 193

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>user, as someone that used to need glasses/contacts, I literally could not go without them. It was worse having them off than actually wearing them. "Resting your eyes" is bullshit.
I just said I wear glasses. I do that. I take them off sometimes when I don't need to see. It's not bullshit, because I actually do it.

This is unofficial.

who gives a shit dude
worthless fluff like that it's not important, and people thinking it is important has to be the reason why P5 is as shitty a game as it is. I shouldn't have to read through a mountain of text to figure out how the computer girl's autism plan works, I shouldn't have to remember something from hours earlier to get why akechi doesn't suck, I shouldn't have to come up with an answer to big questions by myself, this is what the fucking story should be telling me so it has any kind of impact whatsoever. All of this shit should be fucking shown to me so any of it will have any impact whatsoever.
The fact that you stupid P5 fuckers are talking about Dark Souls has to be the best coincidence right now because that's another game that is literally all tell show nothing, making you have to come up with shit on your own for every single fucking thing. It's trash storytelling that follows no kind of standard at all. And fucking anime is not supposed to be ANYTHING like this.
No one gives a shit that Haru likes to kill things because they never show anything with it. No one gives a shit about any of the Mementos crap and none of it counts to anything because they're just saying it and not SHOWING. ANYTHING. Fucking hell, I'm just completely sick of you fucking people going into every thread and saying shit like
>that's wrong you retard if you remember line #145252134 from Madarame dungeon
No one cares and no one should fucking care, just leave people that hate your first rpg ever alone and keep your ctrl F word search bullshit to yourself.

Ohya didn't even place.

>I'm joker's canon wife

>Sadayo best placed girl outside of Mary Sue: Persona 5 edition
Feels great

Makoto gets taught some respect !

Not really seeing the problem with her showing off her assets

stop it

People can vote on that poll endlessly and anyone outside of Japan can vote on it to. It's just a fan poll.

>how dare they make her do a sexy pose
people like you are the reason why Japan doesn't care about gaijins

That's a random online poll.

The last official poll was this one, and the upcoming Mainiax poll is coming out next week.

>Lala above Ohya
I really feel for Ohyafriends, honestly.

Someone that legit needs glasses wouldn't take them off at night unless he's looking to be a mug/rape victim.

I can accept this

My body is LEADY

This is true. /pg/ is going to shitpost about it anyway.

>Johanna
>over based Capn' Kidd
Shit poll

Not really seeing the problem. Isn't a bigger sample size a better gauge of popularity?

What? Did I say night? I said when I don't need to see.

And the confidants

Got some bad news, Kawabro.

I'm depressed Kawakami did so poorly. I guess I assumed her popularity in the west was similar in Japan.

Ann is not popular in Japan

She literally only beats a nonentity (Haru)

>johanna
>over anything
shit

Did you just call me sis?

I'm referring to Joker.

Is this pasta?

I wish it was January already

>Mainiax poll is coming out next week.
Do you know the exact date?

I think I'm more put off by how bendy her body/torso looks. But then again Soejima's characters all have that noodle quality to them.

Sojiro, Yusuke, and Tora all placed higher than from the prerelease polls. I am pleased.

I've seen that poll before, nothing new.
Japs have shit taste, as always.

August 4th

It's not a pasta, it's the fucking truth. But if you want to fish for (You)s that's just fine. This free thinking story bullshit is something that has to fucking die in a fire and the worst part is people think they're actually smart for liking it and not complete socially inept dumbasses

How about:
>Every other girl has so far gotten a natural pose, except Makoto.
>The pose itself looking like shit.
>The figure was advertised with THIS ART.

Are you fucking retarded? Do you huff gas and drink paint?
If it's supposed to be a lewd figure, it sucks because they spent the majority of their time on Johanna, and then proceeded to make EVERY OTHER FIGURE IN THE SAME LINE non-lewd, and not very titillating, AND it was originally shown off by a really good Johanna sculpt, and non-titillating artwork.

If it ISN'T supposed to be titillating or lewd they fucked up, because now she just looks like a bigger whore than the girl running around in a fucking catsuit whipping people, and her quality will decrease when compared to the fucking motorbike she's riding on.

If everyone else is going to get a lewdish figure, THAT'S FINE! GO AHEAD!
But if everyone else gets poses be-fitting their character and shit, but Makoto gets the asshole prostitute treatment because of Japanese memelords, fuck you.
I just wanted a good fucking Makoto figure, with Johanna. Now it's going to be like $300 for a mediocre Makoto and a good Johanna.

The book releases on the 4th. I reckon it'll be scanned within a few hours.

Okay, but is THIS pasta? If not, do you have any?

>Ryuji over Yusuke
This shit is fake

it's a poll you can inflate like a strawpoll, so I wouldn't call it fake but it's not official by any means

Not gonna lie but that Makoto figure looks fucking terrible. By the sculpt of her face, I can tell the face is going to be bad.

Not just fake, but an online poll in a wiki that allows revoting.

the poll's unofficial, you can vote twice and it can easily be botted

I like her, it's better than nothing and it's not THAT bad of a pose, they literally could make her lick the revolver or some shit. She's just bending over Jesus you're overreacting

>everything will be scanned in a few hours
>probably whole content of book will summarized on the internet

Don't know if I want to be spoiled on everything before my book arrives the week later.

>By the sculpt of her face, I can tell the face is going to be bad.
Just put the mask on if you don't like her face

No, Don't you have an exam coming up? Get back to studying.

Greetings, Neogaf!

Futaba is #1 in my heart

god damn, her face is trash
it didn't look too bad from the other angle, but that's definitely not gonna come out right

They probably could have fixed it by having her free hand grip Johanna's handle instead of rest on her thigh. People would still fixate on her visible crotch but the whole thing would look less lewd overall.

>hide her ugly face
That defeats the purpose of having a waifu figure.

why the new thread shit so much user? with all makotofags screeching everywhere?

anyway, bumping my question:
I know Ohya's confidant is a fucking waste of time, shit benefits cept you are retard and get caught by shadows often. But to think no one waifu'd her and even not included in the popularity contest amazes me. What happened?

>her face is trash
Well at least it's accurate in that regard

she's ugly

well you can't hotglue with her ass welded to the seat can you

But she's a Kaitou not her normal self
keeping the mask is not weird or anything in this regard

I ship Aketo/Makechi!

Her character and design both don't really attract anyone. Her design just feels like a rush job or someone at Atlus really wanted a 4th dateable grandma into the game.
I'm just kidding, the lovely two ladies Tae and Sae ain't grandmas.

I really like Ohya, but I like Haru and Chihaya more.

>this face
>Turns into this

yeah literally just tilt her 45 degrees. easy fix

ohya's ugly
dunno what they were thinking with her design desu
a dev must have really liked her, like how soejima pushed for ayane in P4

did they ever put this on amiami or does amakuni not sell there

it really should have been a figma

I unironically find 0 flaws about this figure.
I already saved 350 dollars and can't wait to preorder it
It's just a pose for crying out load

>By the sculpt of her face, I can tell the face is going to be bad.
Because since they went with a shit pose that shows off her ass they don't have to waste time sculpting the face anymore.

>It's better than nothing.
Fuck you.
Ann and Futaba got decent figures.

>You're from NeoGAF because you're not happy with a shit pose, just because the pose itself is lewd.
Are you fucking kidding me, kid? I own fucking figured of borderline naked women. Eat my dick. This pose is SHIT for Makoto.

>They probably could have fixed it by having her free hand grip Johanna's handle instead of rest on her thigh.
LITERALLY FUCKING THIS.
OR JUST TILT HER UPPER BODY UP A BIT SO SHE'S NOT WAITING FOR JOKER'S PHANTOM THIEF TO BREAK IN TO HER PALACE'S REAR ENTRANCE!

is it movable?

She's an alcoholic, her confidant benefits are redundant like you said, she's a side character, and her appearance is somehow simultaneously gaudy and plain compared to most of the other female confidants in the game.

I like her fine, but most people don't have a lot of incentive to talk to her the first time around.

>figmas
No thanks

kawakami and ohya are in their mid/late twenties you retarded shitposter

This, still gonna wait until the final model, but my anticipation is very low after this.

just wait till you see it painted
although since you're a makotofag you probably won't have a problem with it anyway

No. I pre ordered from biginjap.com/ but it says they're out of stock now.

What is she looking at?

it's pretty funny how assblasted this one guy is

>It's just a pose for crying out load
Poses are pretty fucking important for static figures, retard. Get some fucking standards.

Joints are garbage.

Lewds of Haru

I can't wait to get my Futaba statue

if its not just slide an exacto knife under her feet and pull

take your meds, jesus
it's a figure of an anime girl
i think it looks dumb too but i won't throw a fit about it

I bet Haru's fiance didn't even wash his hands before touching Haru's fluff.