MF Ghost

Are you guys reading MF Ghost? It's pretty entertaining. I hope they make it into an anime someday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8L6Oq5OORY
youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo
youtube.com/watch?v=OaRTqaqmQgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't know it started, I am now.

>1990s mangas are so good they cant stop rebooting them
lol the 86 is shit its nothing like the godly 4age in the panda

I'm actually looking forward to see where it goes. Stuff is happening but it still feels kind of glacial at this point.

Ren is a qt

How many chapters so far?

I dropped it as soon as I saw the 86 was the star car.

>lol the 86 is shit its nothing like the godly 4age in the panda
The FA20 isn't godly, but it's still pretty great for a n/a 4 cylinder
>ib4tqdip

hehehehe........fa 20 is gudd hehehehhexxDD

Better than the 4AGE at the least. Never understood how such an awful engine got such a fanbase.

Now both of you are just being stupid.

nuuuhhh...... fa20 gud......4age bad.......uuuuhhhhhhh

how's that whole pretending to be retarded thing working out for you? I bet you get a lot of (yous)

I'm just curious how this ties into the Initial D universe
Mostly I want to see what the characters from Initial D grow up to be in 20 years

Ryosuke Takahashi is in it for sure

>The FA20 isn't good, but it's still pretty shit for a n/a 4 cylinder
ftfy
the torque valley on early models was hilarious

for (you)

>gt86
DROPPED.
Couldn't they have waited a year for the Supra?

"Drifting" a 1900kg car

Why?

it would need like 405 15" wide tyres

>waiting a year
>Supra
Not going to happen. Maybe in like 2020

So instead of the protagonist driving an underdog car he gets the real Godmachine instead? Sounds boring

i only really watched initial d for the slice of life stuff and relationship stuff since i was depressed cuz of a relationship falling apart when i watched it, now i kinda wanna read this just for the wholesomeness of a dude into cars chasing after QTs

>main character is already a world-class racer facing just about the best people out there period
my biggest worry is that the story has nowhere to go, but that hopefully just means it won't go on as long as initial d

>initial d
>gud driver shit car
>nu-initial d
>gud driver shit car
not even toyota realises the whole plot revolves around the 86 being a pile of shit

its like repeating history n shiz

Except the 86 isn't old, it's just shit

>MC drive a 600HP performance car BTFO boi racers and their 20 years old shitboxes

Racing with ayylien is the next logical step

>a rally stage... on mars!?
sold

>N-nani?
>Ayyrumao dorifto?!?

What's the plot? I'm looking to get into it but I'm not sure how much of it is copypasted from Initial D. It does look great, though
And why the hell is she an angel?

what in the mother fuck does MF stand for?

Plot is: a jap/bong guy goes to japan for some reason and joins the MotherFucking League.
See, in future japan, everyone has self driving cars n shit so they make a racing league called the MF, and they race R8's and shit. So shigeno basically went from a bunch of weebs hooning their shitboxes, to full on mountain racing leagues and stuff.

Also, she is an angel because she is actually dead.

Id say its worth reading man.

kek

Isnt a four wheel drift just understeering?

yes, but also no!
i separate 'drifting' into two categories, powerslides and actual drifting. all cars can powerslide, only a rear-wheel-drive or rear wheel biased awd system can drift.
In a powerslide, you first get an oversteer state in order to get the initial angle. You then continue to hold this angle with throttle until you reach the exit of the corner and you squirt out in the direction you've been facing since the beginning of the turn.
A drift, on the other hand, has a constantly varying angle of the car as you are trying to hold more speed or hold a specific route through the turn - the difference is that you cannot actually afford to understeer as hard in a four wheel drift as you would in a powerslide, as the front wheels need to grip at times more than the rear and other times more than the rear in order to avoid either a) the car not continuing to rotate as intended or b) the rear kicking out further and you losing the car. it's a very delicate balance!

have they drawn the 86 being shit on by a minivan yet?

You have no idea what you are talking about.

YOU don't know what you're on about, wanker.

Real drifting it would seem the car is floating on air as the tires squeal out in pain.

"Drifting" TM Co. L.L.C. is a corporate Big Rubber business venture by the manufacturers to sell literal pallets of tires to petrol junkies who like incessantly flagellating their rev limiters for sick GoPro roll, brahh.

This is also subsidized by the cable tie industry.

Get fucked, love

Hey, buddy, pal, friendo:

Find your nearest performance vehicle rental outlet, and afterr buying the fully comprehensive rookie insurance packag, take the well-sorted RWD vehicle into a turn fast enough to break the limit of the tires' mechanical grip. You will find, immediately before your likely snap oversteer into a tree, that the car was "drifting" through the corner with a distinct howl emanating from the wheel wells.

If you manage to survive that, take the vehicle to an open, empty parking lot. Gain forward momentum, initiate a turn, curb stomp the pedal like you really mean it. Congratulations, you are now powersliding ("drifting") and if your accompanying boyfriend was kind enough to step out of the vehicle to record. You'll have a SICK smoke show to post on your facebook car group (or Veeky Forums)

>Forming an opinion on "drifting" based on young hooning kids youtube videos
>most ironic part is he feel superior to the people he is mocking based on said amateur footage
I don't even know how many layers of irony you are on.

You have the definitions totally backwards but your descriptions are pretty good. A powerslide involves using engine power to break traction, a drift uses inertia.

>In a powerslide, you first get an oversteer state in order to get the initial angle.
That's drifting.

>A drift, on the other hand, has a constantly varying angle of the car as you are trying to hold more speed or hold a specific route through the turn
That's a powerslide, you have to keep the rear wheels over their grip limit and the car's angle changes with their speed of rotation

I know the truth, and now so do you

holy shit just call it a fucking drift like 99% of the population nobody gives a shit about your little minute differences between the two

if the car is sideways it's a drift

Hooning teenagers perpetuating their drug-like consumption of tires through youtube ad revenue are doing the same thing as Formula D professionals (funded by tire manufacturers in the form of sponsorship).

They're making a fun smoke-filled easily marketable "sport" (spectacle) for the masses. It seems to work.

Just like some 65 IQ idiot rapping about bitches and money and Nikes in the music "industry" (spectacle) sells a lot of Coogi, and Macbooks with sythesizers and cubic zirconium jewelry.

Go watch an F1 driver rip a street car around a track, he will inevitably (smokelessly) drift the shit out of the car. However, you can't fill stands, sell hot dogs and sweet t-shirts doing that.

Catch my "drift"?

Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang (gucci gang)

My MX-5 cost more than your rent (it do)

Catch my "drift"?

>Go watch an F1 driver rip a street car around a track, he will inevitably (smokelessly) drift the shit out of the car.
Yes, because ripping the tires in half is hardly a good move when you are trying to go fast. A true drifts end goal is to corner fast which involves controlled slip angle of the tires. But it seems, hopefully, you understand that.
>However, you can't fill stands, sell hot dogs and sweet t-shirts doing that.
I understand why you would be annoyed at the plebs being too retarded to enjoy actual drifting instead of tire burning simulator 2017. What's this got to do with me?

Wow. What a faggot.

You bought the only RWD car in the world that can't get sideways and you want to talk about drifting.

Kindly pipe your exhaust into your cabin and (try to) do a burnout. Thanks, kid.

Except it totally can you cunt, harder to get sideways but it'll still get sideways

my car gets turnt more than you do bitch ass

you have been cursed

Yeah I guess you're right, it's not too hard to lose traction on a 195 section tire.

Just keep it out of the bushes, junior.

Don't want to wreck the paint on that sweet piece of queer bait.

Hey, I think we're on the same page here.

drifting is what intentional oversteer is called
powersliding is what intentional oversteer is called when an american is driving

There needs to be more car related anime and manga. I would like to see a redo of F1 anime with more action, less annoying characters, and a bolstered plot

>Miata
>Can't get sideways

That explains the three (THREE) I saw wrecked going sideways this summer

And this guy doing donuts

youtube.com/watch?v=v8L6Oq5OORY

>And this guy doing donuts
that miata is drifitng

youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo

And this one, actually drifting
youtube.com/watch?v=OaRTqaqmQgk

The only flaw the miata really has, besides being down on power, is being a convertible and needing a roll bar welded on to not kill you with the slowest, gentlest flip and an aftermarket 3 window top to not have fuckhuge blind spots.