There are NEVER any threads here about the hot business women of Wall Street, the in Finance sector...

There are NEVER any threads here about the hot business women of Wall Street, the in Finance sector, and their office attire.

Might as well since it's Woman's Day!

>women
>business

what the fuck have you been smoking, compadre?

I don't understand what this thread is for.

there is rarely such thing as a successful business woman who didn't make it or get a huge break by sucking a lot of dick

We just had this exact thread not long ago.

In any case, I have a really hot friend who works at a PE firm in lower Manhattan.

I got her drunk one night and she starts falling all over me, ends up sucking my dick and we fuck raw even though she was on the rag.

What a disgusting story

Are you a fag?

Are you?

>What a disgusting story

THAT story? really? That's tame as fuck.

You sensitive little snowflakes will get offended by the lamest shit.

Fuck off faggot go stick your dick in some guys ass

>offended
Why are you projecting?

lol look at this guy all mad because the slut gave him herpes but at least hes not a virgin anymore right bros

I've never been so desperate as to fuck a girl on her period but Godspeed user, whatever floats your boat

>not getting her pregnant and suing for custody and child support
do you even Veeky Forums

define fag

;)

I did this once. Showering all the blood off gave me this primal sense, hard to explain but it was a good thing.

On second thought I guess it's hard to get her pregnant on her period but I'm pretty sure it's possible. Chick at a PE firm in NYC prob has some scratch it's prime passive income opportunity. fuck

oh cool she teaches physical education

Lauren Gross, Founders Fund Partner

A hot woman in the workplace is like a parrot that can tell you what time it is. What's the fucking point?

If she's hot enough her value will be to a man who can make a fortune for the two of them.

Women that are business hungry are not right in the head. Same as women that enter the military, sluts that ain't right in the head.

They all get married by the billionaires and retire. Or marry them and take a pointless title and a corner office.
Same reason thier are no hot nurses. They all marry doctors and retire.

I just got hired in an asset management group and thankfully there are no attractive women in it. I do not want to be thinking about chicks while at the office. I just need to do something extra curricular to meet girls

>needing to be desperate to fuck a girl on her period
Are you some kind of low test nu-male? Real pirates carry a bloody sword.

Period sex is a very primal experience! Gotta pull her hair while doggystyl in her for max sensation.

Don't forget to cuddle her after the shower.

mmm, i'd walk up to her, pull my cock out and just fuck her between her ankles and knees until I splurge all over.

Most rich women are ugly, just like their men counterpaths.
Ask my IBM programmer next door. She's a total geek with black eyes, black hair and a screechy teenager voice.

You are the reason segregated bathrooms exist.