Just rigged up a ghetto cold air intake on me mum's car

Just rigged up a ghetto cold air intake on me mum's car.

Me and the mad scientist just turned the whole air filter around so it's not sitting right over the top of the hot exhaust and ran a pipe down the front.

Cheers

Here's another one for yous. Don't need no K&N.

Cheers.

>cold air intake
is it hooked up to an AC unit or a refridgerator? where does this cold air come from?

oh you need to run a cummins N14 under that you will smoke them as you'll be running coal.

That pipe runs right down the front there to suck in nice cool air from the road instead of sucking in hot air over the exhaust where it was originally. We dont even have air conditioning, what sort of soiboi needs air con?

See pic related for how they are stock. Its like its for a cold european climate, its hot as shit over here.

air conditioning. ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha what shit who is running aircon, i call it jewconditioning ya fags. so fuck anyone with ac on here.

oh its so slow on here today.

Yeap she's running good now.

Dunno who's dumb idea it was to have it right over the exhaust manifold. This ain't europe.

My cock, i've always wanted a Perentie. Are you a native Ausfag or did you have one shipped to the states?

>That pipe runs right down the front there to suck in nice cool air from the road

and all the dust, dirt, gravel, twigs etc. have fun cleaning the air filter every couple thousand km

There is always some faggot like you waiting to pounce

Change your air filter every 3k with your oil, boy.

whats states i have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
im from indonesia you yank trash.

i own this not some small bitsa land rover.

hey i was the one that installed that system.....
it runs beside the radiator getting cool air from out the front.
go and blow it out your ass.
most cars on the roads today have inlets running to the very front of the car.

"Cold" in this case refers to air from outside the engine bay, because air temperatures under the hood are significantly hotter than ambient air outside the car. Usually around 140-180° F/60-82°C.

thats right there. spot on.

>Change your air filter every 3k with your oil, boy.
or, you know, have the intake in a normal place where crap cant get in and then you only have to change it 20,000 km

need to get one of these on the track asap.
like ludacris hit a wall at a buck twenty.

Goddamn me, and I thought I was stupid on this board. This has to be bait.

Damn probably havent changed it for 50k+

>Just rigged up a ghetto cold air intake on me mum's car.
Thankfully, pretty much all of the new cars nowadays do have cold air intakes. The air intake is outside the engine compartment. It's typically not near the road surface due to dust and road-bounced dirt from OTHER cars in front of your car. The dirt and debris from other cars in front of yours matters too.

It's like the factory intake of my truck

Ah relax, it's not like dangling on the road. It's midway down near the radiator with ample metal in front of it. Dont worry about it.

Going to get a new air filter omorrow.

N14 wasn't DOHC. That's probably a Signature 600

>indonesia
Have fun getting your children sold to slavery

Wait, it has EGR. Probably an ISX before 2010

>and I thought I was stupid on this board.

no reason to not think this.

toyota dropped mine right in behind the left headlight. perfect location.

Nice trip trips

Got soemthing for you

and? looks like unfinished shit to me.

Unfinished? Goddamn, do you know how many cold air intakes they probably got in that thing? It's like over 500hp. They've got ot have at least 2 I reckon.

Cold air intakes boost your performance by 50 breka horse power at the wheels at least. I wonder if mum's car is still even street legal.

Roads closed pizzi boy. Find another way home.

I said """"LOOKS""""" unfinished. as in "could they have at least tried to give some style to the interior? Or at least gave it s little paneling"?

fucking sick of the cunts on Veeky Forums fuck you up the ass and get aids bitches............

Freightliner for lyfe...

Freightliner? Never heard of them. Are they electric or something?

I dont know anymore. What does it all mean?

what does the "Emergency Gearbox" button do?

Wow dude I bet that added like 50 horse

Deploys an emergency gearbox obviously

You guys are retarded.

Dunno m8, must be drop the gearbox out in the middle of the track. Good way to throw off the other driver right at the end of a race.

Look at all these dubs

says the one that made a post in a retarded thread.....

Gday

Goin into town today to get a new air filter. I heard a rumor that back in the old days, old arsehole used to use chinese ice coffee filters as air filters in his tractors. Dont know how true it is though.

>Dunno m8, must be drop the gearbox out in the middle of the track. Good way to throw off the other driver right at the end of a race.

thats some mother fucking green shell shit right there

oh what........ what a tight assed cunt asshole is. i bet he has bowel cancer by now being so capitalist and all.

OP you type like a retard. Please leave and don't come back.
Take this other neo tripfag with you too please.

Im australian cunt. This how we talk over here alright.

We gota winner.

Nneeeehhhh. Pahchung. Neeeeehh Pahchung.

Thats what some kid was doing one day. He said, ddaaaddd...look at that mazda CX9! and then he made those noises pretending to be taking off changing gears.

Anyway, Ill see you later.

hey fuck you cunt..... i hope you get cancer.

im here to offer assistance.

hello there you need to visit this thread, lots of cunts on there, and bring DR Kreiger with you...wink wink..
>tfw op wants to travel to a dump called ausfailure.

yeah