Mazda Miata, the Diet Coke of cars. Sure it's mostly for girls, but some cool dudes like 'em too

>Mazda Miata, the Diet Coke of cars. Sure it's mostly for girls, but some cool dudes like 'em too

Driving a Miata is like fucking your room mate bro in college but in a totally non-gay way

Looking to intern for regular cuck reviews?

Should I buy an E36 or Miata for my first car?

MIATA - WHEN YOUR DAD IS ALSO YOUR FIRST BF

Civic

>drinking soda
>being a fat fuck
>another shitty bait thread

damn dudes literally that aussie meme

>>Mazda Miata, the Diet Coke of cars.
You can add vodka/horsepower to anything. Instant improvement.

Diet coke gives you cancer.

volvo 960

he is so hot perfect man to satisfy my choking fetish

No one gets out alive dude. Pick the “healthiest lifestyle”. People in that group, still get cancer.

I prefer Coke Zero.

Miata, the only car to come with a purse to hold your coins.

Hmm, I think I would go for the bimmer. That would also be 2 choices for my next car.
Have you test-drove them? Otherwise depends on what you want it for, e36 is comfier and better cruiser but more expensive to maintain but miata seems more fun and cheaper

Depends on if he's cute or not though.

Gay

yummy

And just like vodka, having just that isn't a recipe for a good thing.

>Live in the USA
>A true driver's car with perfect driving position, handling, chassis, power to weight ratio, power curve, etc is considered a girl's car because its small
>Insecure douches that really don't know anything about car and use them just to look manly, drive giant shitty luxury feminized pickup trucks that never get used for anything, or expensive pigfat "muscle" cars so they can go to work and back or buy groceries.

Patricians choice desu

Coke Zero tastes like poop to me. It is the only soda I've ever had that tastes bad. vague poop-water undertones to it. Diet Coke is chemically and burns but i don't taste any poop in it.

My parents say this. My mom drives a 4500 pound S class Merc and my dad drives a fucking 2013 landcruiser (weights something like 5700