/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #493

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #493

Last Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

Recent Patch Notes: withhive.com/help/notice_view/23378

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

>Kyosuke (Ardor), Miho (Whirlwind), Guinevere (Thunder), Latios (Light), Krishna (Dark), Bell (Thunder, Legendary), Jibril (Light, Legendary)
July 21st - July 23rd

>Nari (Ardor), Cow Demon Queen (Whirlwind), Z101 Raklet (Thunder), Dynames (Light), Lucid (Dark), Khirel (Whirlwind, Legendary), Presty (Dark, Legendary)
July 28th - July 30th

Current Events:

Accumulated Purchase Event (Swimsuit Selena and Eve): July 23rd - July 30th
Collaboration Package (Dizzy Metatron Skin): July 23rd - July 30th

July Event Scout: July 9th - July 30th
Guilty Gear Collab Matches: July 9th - July 30th
5* Player I choose you!: July 13th - July 28th
Elise: July 16th - July 30th
EA14 Ari: July 16th - July 30th
Challenge Expert: July 20th - August 4th
Muriel: July 23rd - August 6th

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

I just wanted to say goodbye everyone, it was a fun ride.

>last thread didn't make it
just let it end
try again at the next major patch

Well, guess this is the end.
I will continue playing this game anyway btw.

>bump limit not reached
ded tred

>WW is not nerfed
>Thread dies

>ssg was 50% thundercucks back then
>they got bullied by WWfags
Well it`s truly a WW fault.

Fucking WW ruining everything

WW did nothing wrong, dark is the true cause

uriel buffs never

thank god for that

Don't give up

Latios needs nerfs

Reminder to join the discord and leave this shithole

There's no need to stick around here shitposting. Just let it die.

Search "discord" in the previous thread

Im thinking Im going to play one more season of Esports and if nothing changes for the better im probably done with this game.

It's been a fun ride guys.

>no SS discussion
>ComedyGol talking about purity of traps
discord was a mistake

I wish there was an anonymous version of discord.

sadly no market for that sort of thing anymore

Kill ww

>ww has some of the cutest girls
>even the slutty dark elf
>ridden with cancer

>With aids

>Have elchitusa/Miri
>Reach universe
SS in a nutshell

>passive skills still not scaled based on AoE
>passive skills still not scaled according to the number of stats it modifies
>stat/atb modifiers still not scaled based on frequency
>stones still not buffed to be as significant as skills including the elusive but full of potential substats
>meta still not nerfed, along with all the atb abusers -- especially quickstart and Milky, and atb recover/destroy restored to its former glory
>Lucid/William/Vonchi/Elaine/Choi still not nerfed instead of killing every other leader/striker
>double action skills still not removed or reserved only to legends
>skills/stones that give a ridiculous amount of DR when attacking making units unstoppable during their attack phase still not removed or balanced by giving a huge penalty on other actions
>cost still not back to limit legend use to one per team or two if including support slot at max rank
>leader atb/hp heal should be segregated into two skills each costing 2 spirit bars
>leader teamwide stat modifier active skills should persist through KO or make it 1 bar only
>attacker reflect damage should returned back to 70% -- they are not fucking defenders
>player type passives should be redesigned - having 2-3 passives uniform for all but each as strong as a EE skill
>defenders should be superior against any other unit when being attacked
>attackers should be superior against any other player type when attacking
>improve assist spirit+atb gain
>leaders should be generally weaker than everything else but help up set atb/spirit/hp
>strikers should have no bonus except when shooting
>GKs should have no bonus except when placed in GK position
>still not decensored
I just fucking saved SS again. Come, Fred. Apply what I said just like what you did with Silla ace nerfs, 4* unit buffs, and Elemental ace bursts. Your game still has a chance to beat F/GO and gbf to dust.

>Guin changed to striker
>passives changed to benefit her role as striker
I just fucking saved SS. Come, Fred. Apply what I said just like the bitch you are. Your game still has a chance to beat F/GO and gbf to dust.

>Nerf WW to worst element
>Nerf dark to second worst
>Remove ace burst
I just fucking saved SS. Come, Fred. Apply what I said just like the bitch you are. Your game still has a chance to beat F/GO and gbf to dust.

>delete SS

>Delete Jibril

delete korea

>Implement the option to manually choose a designated striker.
>Rework Aiolos' anti-utility skill into an anti-YOLO/OHKO skill. Rework her ace into 10% passive amplifier for WW only.
>Remove Duran's pen resist totem and change his ace to 10% HP/atk.
>Remove Jiho's pen totem. Nerf her AS debuff to striker-only. Change her ace to "Increases the defense by 35% (56%) and MAX HP by 35% (56%) of Ardor players."
>Buff all dual ace value from 30% to 35% HP/atk.
>Replace Shanti, Sharr, and Damien's elemental advantage DI with plain dribble.
>Nerf Baltheon's pass effect and Miri's dribble steal.
>Rework Presty's paralysis into a 2 minute, 50% AB slow for the striker.
>Nerf pen ace from 48% to 30% (with ace burst).
>Remove Metatron's AB recovery.

>nerfing jiho
everything else is fine

>she's my waifu so it's ok to be cancer

>>she's my waifu so it's ok to be cancer
damn right

really because her vertical totem is the only thing that sets her apart from 5 stars
most other defenders/backline leaders have more damage than her, better horizontal totems and a non-selfish active

When BB will stop the bullshit of 100% AB after succeful steal?

It's only after a successful reflex steal so never

that would actually make me very happy

I'm tired of rerolling, pls gib Jiho.

It's disgusting how much faster I'm climbing after switching to Lucid

>rerolling for a game about to die
wew lad

Uriel

she is pretty, yes

>she

I know what you feel. But all I am expecting right now is a crappy update full of stupid shit and a bunch of stuff to try to make the whales happy.

seeing lewds always makes me want to pick up the tablet again but then I remember I'm shit

>gitgud mentality
This is why many quit before even starting.
Just have fun with a pencil with your waifu.

I'd have to pretty much start from the very basics and throw 12 years of habit out the window

>tfw noa-user is slightly getting better
>Still shit myself
I want to die

I love Uriel!

Nerfs when

How exactly does this miri pass work? It says "increase your dribble by 25% of the enemy dribble in the assigned position" but the icon on screen shows a debuff on the enemy by 25%.

I look at the enemy status screen but I don't see a debuff listed. It seems different to how khirel steals attack power from the enemy when attacking. What is that icon supposed to mean?

>can alternate between curvy and busty or flat and slender
perfection

if you're wondering about what the icon is, click on the guide button on the left in the game to find out. i wouldn't worry too much about it anyway. even damien's attack steal skill uses the icon for reflex debuff for some reason, so it's not something to stress yourself over

full version where

well actually now that i look at it better, it's a slightly different lightning bolt on the icons for reflexes and attack, so it does make sense after all.

So maybe Miri just borrows a bit of their dribble briefly, but not long enough for you to actually see anything on the enemy status screen?

>tfw wage slaving gives me the power to waste a few hundred usd every month but would rather not because BB only cares about milking the last few whales instead of balancing the game.

Spend em on me instead bby

it's not done yet

yes, in a way it would be like gaphyl's ""self buff"" skill where the whole line gets huge DR whenever he attacks, until his turn ends

>2 days until patch notes
suffering

>yes, in a way it would be like gaphyl's ""self buff"" skill where the whole line gets huge DR whenever he attacks, until his turn ends
But is it taking 25% of the dribble from each player on the enemy backline? Or just the defender + GK as she shoots?

I want to see what kind of hell Glayde EE will unleash.

i would assume it's 25% of the whole line's base dribble, like with damien not having much difference with or without celus

WW strikers will be be mandatory from now on, hope you got that Miri

Hope she'll get some nerf with her EE or else we're in for Angela 2.0, but with more bullshit

>inb4 its just an addiotional 15% to her first skill

>the longer this thread stays, the better noanon gets
Please keep this alive for our budding artists

I am seeing more Miho being used more as a replacement for Meiran in mono-WW midline. With CI she is a lot faster than Nera and has mini-IC built in.

>there people who still play this game

>there is people who still isn't playing this game

>there are people who haven't moved on to F/GO

>there are people who still play F/GO

>there are people who used their AP in FGO and have to wait an entire day for it to replenish

Glayde is not a real problem here. The problem here is rainbow and especially Duran. It was the same with Angela.

Just as long as glayde doesn't get pen resistance that stacks with duran. I don't care if they buff anything else.

That's a good idea if they want to kill this game even sooner. BB is retarded so I can see them doing that.

>Glayde good
glayde needs dr to be broken
>tfw deal around 3k in crit damage because most of these glayde bandwagoners don't stack dr making her am easy 2 shot.

Or 1 shot from Mirr or bea (or presumably shanti).

Considering that even with a so-so Beatrice she still takes 2 or even 3 shots to die, I guess the other elements are having a much harder time. Although if I used Baltheon the weaker glaydes may go down on the first shot.

Good Glaydes aren't going to be down in 1 shot unless they use a OHKO strategy.

>about 80 posts in 24 hours
It's time

What is a good glayde? The rainbow ones I see with just Duran and Jiho are manageable. Is it is particular stone combo that makes her tough?

Kill ww

patch notes soon

>Glayde
>Good

Patch notes when

Before the thread dies, i've got just a few more questions

A S K E L A D D W H E N ?
W H I T E G U A R D E N I A W H E N ?
L E V E N T O R B U F F S W H E N ?

>tfw still rerolling and havent gotten past the first few minutes

Don't get too carried away with rerolling. Most people never rerolled when they first started either, and if they did the meta shifted too much for it to have mattered.

In 2014 Bell was the hottest ticket in town. Or Glab-Leventor back when pen stat stacking could eradicate defense and OHKO anything. (Pen has been nerfed twice over the years).

Now either of them s a less than spectacular roll for level 30. THey are good but not game breaking. William also used to be re-roll tier until they remade him. He too became instant win Jesus but then the metagame shifted once more.

Isn't he talking about fgo? Either way, the only correct answer is to reroll for your waifu.

But what if your waifu isn't very useful in that game?

Then, you have a shit waifu

>your waifu isn't very useful
No waifu is bad, they just have unexplored potential. If you think your waifu is bad, it's because you haven't tried hard enough.

Dark slut rec pass nerf when?

>not the thick areole, penis like nipples and clit, and puffy vulva edit
Your Uriel is S H I T

>already jacked off to this
FUCK WHERE IS THE FULL VERSION

almost done with it actually. not home though

>expecting a unit to get balanced

New legends when?

>>expecting a dark unit to get balanced
Fixed

Noa buffs when?
Ardor girls buffs when?

Don't let it die yet. >We can make it to the 500 and beyond.

BB devs fired when?