/fg/ - Falcom General #31

Previous Thread: My little antagonists can't be this cute edition

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- New Gematsu article on CS3: gematsu.com/2017/07/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-iii-details-alisa-elliot-laura-jusis-machias

- Short teaser trailer of CS3: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Class VII is back: imgur.com/a/Pw4Cp

- New CS III scans: twitter.com/HDKirin/status/890226327122362369

- Trails of Cold Steel I & II confirmed for a PC release, first game will be released on August 2nd.
gematsu.com/2017/07/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-pc-launches-august-2

- Cold Steel PC guest blogs (written by port programmer Durante, of DSFix fame): xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163454030210/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-pc-guest-blog-2-from

- Trails of Cold Steel III is on track for a Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive, details such as the story and some new characters have been announced, such as Tita, Agate, Tio and Randy confirmed

- Ys 7 announced for PC, trailer released: gematsu.com/2017/07/ys-seven-pc-first-details-trailer-screenshots

- Zwei II e3 trailer gematsu.com/2017/06/zwei-ilvard-insurrection-e3-2017-trailer-screenshots

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4 and Vita still scheduled for late 2017

>Other not-so-new news

- Check out the content of the last Tits FC & SC updates, specially the translation improvements ( xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization )

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA, If you wish to complain, do so to Falcom, not XSeed (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9GvxtgdoCZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=THNBt6z0q0g
youtube.com/watch?v=miUoHyToOrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fragments as in the ones that help decipher the stuff on the computer terminals in Zero?

First for Elie's feet

Calvard when?

4th for Ouroboros

Pre-order her game and give her back her Crossbell.

I finished Ao so technically it's already back

Wald

Nah the ones to craft the ultimate weapons, you need 5 for each. The guide doesn't seem to list them.

>they're all having fun except for Loewe who is being gloomy
Worst enforcer

what's the thigh-pocket for?

Look around the train rails. Talk to Kevin in Armorica inn with Wazy.

Oh thanks, I talked to him but didn't have Wazy with me.

Putting her crossbell in when she finds it.

Thank you blessed Aidios for my cute boyfriend (girlfriend)!

Your boyfriend(girlfriend) is very cute just like my wife, we both have lots to be thankful to Aidios for!

Indeed. My husbando (waifu) is the cutest.

*takes and places somewhere Juna cannot find it*

A deadpan loli to rule over other deadpan lolis

Wasn't the entrance to the villa a little more to the left and not in the corner?

And when you find Joshua, you grab him by the ear. You say... I am Estelle Bright. You will board my ship, sail across the skies, and come home to your family.

Truly my friend, congratulations on your cute wife!

I love our boyfriend (girlfriend).

Don't bully Juna!

Can we bully Duvalie?

Arcus probably

*puts crossbell on a really high shelf*

Can you survive her Grand Cross Marshmallow style?

I think it's cause there were stairs leading to the shop instead of a road. And the old man's car was always there too after a certain point.

I want to place my face betwixt those breasts

How is Duvalie so cute?

everyone is cute in maid outfit

Duvalie is cute outside of maid outfit too!

Yes. Everyone should bully Duvalie.

She's even cuter when she's being bullied!

>tfw you'll never be an orbal bus driver in Crossbell

IT'S NOT FAIR

>tfw you'll never be an orbal bus in Crossbell

Out of the countless wonderful orbal vehicles you could drive you most want to drive a bus?

Falcom has two masterpieces

Now that i think about it, i wonder how much the streets changed from one and the other. The stairs are gone and it became a ramp, and the street seems wider, and more made for cars, plus some proper pavement for pedestrians. The general store is more to the back too.

>TFW Erobonia took over and paid for all the free development and construction in Crossbell

Thanks for for the free shit, Erocucks.

She dies while getting Crossbell back and Kurt turns into enforcer. Mark my words.

I hope her guts get ripped out.

Funniest part for me so far was looking at that cereal box tier bus, and why do trucks have cat ears on them?

We still got free shit out of you, see you when Crossbell gets liberated.

I hope this happens to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=9GvxtgdoCZ0

This sounds awfully like that one cave bgm in Naphistim.

Where'd this screenshot come from

She has a Soldat? Do you? Didn't think so. It's custom made too, has tonfas and everything.

Did daddy osborne give you a toy to play with? awww how cute.

I find it funny how we went from seeing Juna as the goody two shoes who keeps an eye on everyone, to ultra sperg about Crossbell thanks to the one line in the TV ad, without context.

McBurn already said he wasn't Erebonian, while rean most certainly is.

RETURN CROSSBELL OR SUFFER MY CURSE

so CS Sream will be $40 without the DLC?

I found it, i'll add them into the pastebin later. It was on the wiki but i didn't know they were a thing.

>Orchis tower rooftop
>Somewhere on west highway railway, on a crash mark on the wall on the left side of the map
>Top floor of Michelan castle
>Have Wazy in your party and talk to Kevin on the second floor of Armorica village
>Speak to Joshua in the Mainz hotel room

And these other 5 are for a second run
>Kill the hidden monsters necessary to unlock to secret boss for 5 extra pieces

>tfw you'll never massage her pantyhose clad cake feet after a long day of work

Kacho still fugg her time to time.

Yes

Why did Sergei and her separate anyway? They seem to be in great terms still and stay in touch, hell he was sharing a drink with her during the festival in Zero.

youtube.com/watch?v=THNBt6z0q0g

Just posting this song because I appreciate the absolute hell out of it.

uh user.. Where did you get this?

One of the Dengeki issues? It's probably 2 months old i think.

oh awkward

What was his name again?

Brandt?

A lost member of the Orlando Family?

zero was mediocre though

Please come with me, you have the right to remain silent.

>They almost forgot Kurt too

I guess Falcom is self aware enough to know that the females are more likely to be remembered.

I'd commit genocide to sniff her pantyhose

JP version was Kurz.

Is this the mix which plays in 3rd when you fight enforcers?

Onion?

Yeah, it's even better voiced.

youtube.com/watch?v=miUoHyToOrY

man, Zero is such a fantastic game, I'm enjoying it so much more than all 3 Sky games so far. I fell in love with the cast, the OST, the comb crafts and Crossbell city itself.

Magnificent. Neven knew of sora vocal album.

If you feel that strongly about it, you'll probably love the fuck out of Ao.

2017 is the year of Falcom in both japan and the west

this fucking guy, how can we stop him?

No don't stop.

You can't, he will get over any barrier

Is Juna going to become Le Burning Heart Woman?

You know the sad part is even after it gets back she's going to opt to stay in Erebonia at the end, so she can finish class with professor Rean and get the sword of Vander.

Lloyd-Tio is OTP

Well, i am still really early into the game but so far while the cast is likeable the game is kind of boring, every mission gets solved the same way, shit happens and the only one useful is lloyd, randy hasn't done shit yet, the only thing that elie did was talk to that kid in downtown to be able to talk to one of the gang leaders and tio can talk to animals without any kind of explanation. I am enjoying the game but i had more fun with FC, probably because of the new places that i got to see with each chapter and estelle being less capable than lloyd.

So what's the point of Jona? At first, I thought he was another Cult kid like Tio, but apparently he's just a regular child genius?

He's a prodigy, and extremely bratty kid, that's about it.

Just a friend for Tio

>tfw can't be friends with Tio

They'll probably bond over tech in Sen III. And Tio will bond with Laura through Mishy.

I hope they trade stockings.

please someone tell me Shizuku will be able to recover her sight somehow, shit's heartwrenching

>He gets to fuck Juna
It's not fair

Yeah, she does.

She does in Ao.