Did you guys know Toyota made candy?

Did you guys know Toyota made candy?

that's acid

Oh what a feelin, Toy Yoda

Fuckin disney

More likely MDMA..... LSD (the real shit, not the mislabeled random bullshit that kids nowadays think is 'acid') is typically distributed as blotter or microdots. It is active in the uG range, which makes it very hard to distribute as giant (comparatively speaking) horsepills.

That's xtc you dumbass, LSD is taken in a blotter form.

That is a marijuana in its purest form. Careful OP, you could died.

I thonk that might be an drugg. Donot eat it

so does mitsubishi
how late are you to the thizz game?

Nah that's street ecstasy, MDMA and MDA are powders and usually cut with something relatively harmless like a bone supplement. That pill is most likely a 70/30 combination of MDMA & MDA, a few types of amphetamines, and maybe a touch of heroin or coke.

>t. sold drugs in college

Only if you're in the US.
Pills in Europe are usually pretty clean MDMA.

Red mitsubishis, what a classic

First off marijuana can't kill you so let's just drop that shit right now.
Second off marijuana or any products containing THC are almost never offered in a pill form so please take your misinformation elsewhere this is likely MDMA or a similar compound

Is this actually what happens in other countries? I live in Holland and I've never had anything other than what I was sold. And yes, it was tested.

Acid can be in a pill, on blotter paper, or in liquid. You can literally put it in anything because it's a highly concentrated liquid that needs to be diluted before use.
But yes, that picture is obviously X.

In the US it's basically guaranteed that your dealer is going to sell you some weird shit if you buy anything other than pot.

Damn, that really sucks. I thought it was just hard to come by but still safe. Pretty sure that here it takes more effort to cut stuff than it does to just make more unless your dealer is REALLY greedy.

DUDE WEED XD

hownew.ru

Learn to recognize trolls

Imagine being this retarded

Elon's at it too, and Mitsubishi made some as well

legit lsd is still around bud, you just gotta know what you're doing

i used to know a homie who pushed 200ug drops of some real bomb needle point straight out the vial...i've sadly lost contact with him tho

once ate a piece of bread with 10 drops on it.....the experience was so beautiful that i broke into literal tears of joy