Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, post with 'colin' in the name and upload a gw2 image so we can tell posts apart! The spammer will copy namefields, so be careful!

Last updated: 7/26/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

pineight.com/mw/index.php?title=Dot_clock_rates
metastats.net/deck/1d46f197-ecce-4f87-b754-dbb4e78bfe09/last7/
youtube.com/watch?v=nPlTvJZG2J8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>look up info about cat
>cat is in pain and needs painkillers because of eye problems
poor kitty ;_;

pineight.com/mw/index.php?title=Dot_clock_rates

>don't fuck wid me son

will pajkatt post nudes

Burst mode does not affect accuracy unless you're only talking about AN's pulley wizardry which is not represented in-game anyways.

Shut up bitch boy.
I'm too high to get in-game, I won't pay attention

>Falling for Kojima's "truth"

>don't fuck wid me son

I'm just speculating. But it would be nice if he figured out how to get PSP games to run at vita native res.

personally i would try project64 it seems to work the best

How dead is this game?

its not dead unless you play late at night when people are asleep

even then you'll run into oceanics/neets running events in the afternoon or earlier if you're NA

Why would you still make these generals when they contain nothing but bot spam?

Why is there nothing but bot spam anyway?

>he doesn't enjoy the game anymore
>instead of just casually uploading other videos of other games, he abandons his channel and he shits on his fan base
is he just a huge faggot or what?

Red Dead Redemption Online

this game is in badly need of a PC mod that lets you skip most of the story segments, like New Threat for FFVII did. There's too much fluff that kills replayability

>implying she wouldn't
She's probably fucked herself with shit so huge that nothing else will satisfy her

Now. Gates are open, Leif's between the seaside house and Retail. Get in here.

women are boring though

I feel like the mandatory grind to 5 every month is something terrible that no one talks about enough. It's a fucking chore and if you do it once you can do it any time. It's just time consuming fucking nonsense.

Never played MH before, but I kinda want to play the new game when it comes out. I have MH Freedom Unite on my Vita. Is it considered good or at least a worthwhile game in the series? I don't want to be clueless starting with World.

>what are switches

Apparantly not vis-a-vis, the 3DS remake and also Hyrule Warriors.

They just added a extra difficulty and new game plus.

I honestly think Fallout 4 would've been better if the entire game looked like the glowing sea (with more standing buildings obviously)

the atmosphere was great

Thanks, here's the deck: metastats.net/deck/1d46f197-ecce-4f87-b754-dbb4e78bfe09/last7/
Think I lost around 5 games from rank 3 to legend.

Stop saying meme, the blue spheres were great because every Sega Title at the time produced one.
LOCK
ON
TECHNOLOGY

Isn't the Soulsborne series pretty much this?

Stream #58 : Word of the day "Begrutten"

Try making a new account and make a new polandcraft serbslot saying to ignore the old one.

Nope it's weeb shit

Boom Amy was always like this though.

crawl behind the fallen tree

>Custard's Revenge
T H E M A L E F A N T A S Y

It's fun if you cheat back at the cpu.

Doesn't Bamco have a copyright on them?

now I want saryn ss

Amazing. Thanks user!

And I should plant things in dungeons right? Not in my farm?

she also did 11 kills, so probably she dived in to towers and shiet to get kills, so she's OP alright

This shit. A puzzle game, very simple but addicting as fuck.

Are you implying you'd even be able to play at a high level? Even playing on fightcade so many people miss parry opportunities like crazy

>that random Nebula sex scene in the most recent issue of Thanos
>this OP
s-stop

>that disgusting logo

I should strive to reroll until I get an SSR on Dokkan, right?

Is the Bard job any good? It really sucks how theres no hard description or anything that shows off what each job can do.

How much are those, 15 buck?

There was this magazine clipping about how they based her face on a scan of a photo of a male staff member just for shits and giggles.

why would you even want to kill him in the first place though

Dad walks in. Also not retro.

Cool but some stupid difficulty spikes here and there, and lots of grinding

Magnificent. Neven knew of sora vocal album.

I cant go fast in the over world with the spin top.

Fuck this game.

yeah HoT maps are like that

I wish there were 3.000 additional levels for Half-Life 1.

He WAS found first by Sigma and infected him with whatever virus.
youtube.com/watch?v=nPlTvJZG2J8

>PS1 port

not a port.

and greenwood and crestview are also copyrighted and kingsmouth is trademarked.

oh and you have to watch them all to the end or it doesn't count and get checked off

I just muted the entire tab and do it that way

This is the last cap I have saved.

Anyone have any information on/have played Mizuki Shigeru's Ghost Photo Gallery?

It sounds pretty cool (or at the very least very interesting) but it's also absurdly fucking expensive like all the other japanese exclusives.

Yes

>Capbros
Capcuk detected

I love you HoMM... never leave me...

Got any new maps campaign with English?

>inevitably
Also, any word on Legends 3 besides
>keep wishing, Mother Lode faggot.
?

I honestly think Fallout 4 would've been better if the entire game looked like the glowing sea (with more standing buildings obviously)

the atmosphere was great

HOW THE FUCK IS ICEBLOCK ALLOWED JUST WENT AGAINST A MAGE BITCH WHO PLAYED NO MINIONS BESIDES MANA WYRM BUT STILL FUCKING WON BECAUSE HE COCKBLOCKED ME WITH ICEBLOCK AND HAD PRIMORDIAL GYLPHED A PYROBLAST

WHAT THE FUCK

are you going to epicly greykill lowbies in hillsbrad for well over 2 hours a day as well like your guildies?

That is some oldfaggy taste their friendo.

Nobody gives a shit about your imaginary friends.

great

yeah. music is great and i quickly liked the duo of Komaru and Fukawa and their dialogue / growing friendship

Googs needs to be removed since he committed steam seppuku.

No. DK2 was released for PCE-CD in 92, DK3 in 94 and DK1 as Dragon Knigth & Graffiti in 95.

He's probably wanting a JXD.

They run from ~$60 - ~$300 with the most available ones coming in around $130. You won't get very fast cell data on US mobile networks though last I saw they were only 2g compatible.

I work 80 hour weeks during busy season. I don't drink that shit if I got sleep or didn't have to be alert

and so based...

SiN if you unpack and browser the skins (contains gore nudity)
Tender loving care (its on gog.com)
Sexy Parodius (sadly no real nudity)

If ya looking for retro gameplay and good nudity/xxx I would rather recommend flash games :3

The best Persona soundtrack

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

because it's designed like garbage and blizzard have no idea what the fuck they're doing

That's what I based the question off desu - just want to know if the games are good or shit

VB is the easiest desu

Theresa GameCube one too

God I fucking love fit girls.

You know what you're forgetting? All the gear the estonians would drop that would make it more than worth your while. The bounty is just a glory and coin bonus from the community to you

I need to play this.

Ever play HALO 2600? It is like Halo, but 2600 level, it is a TON OF FUN.

I guess an e-celeb must have shit on it or something? I never see people even talk about Vectorman to begin with.

Probably a Harvest Moon spinoff.

>grow up
>on a kyrgyz transcendentalist sandal making forum dedicated to video game

says who

Why don't you have the balls to pull it off? Nobody else cares and you're obviously some oldfag who got cucked by them. Give it a rest, Raltz or whoever you are.

>20 to 20
20 to 30 I meant

Me too, but now we have Animal Crossing.

Put it in the hands of literally anyone but Ubisoft.

Everything wrong with Siege is typical of them.

Mighty no 9 was supposed to kill megaman. STOP IT! THE IP IS DEAD ALREADY!!!

>Mercy players now have to get down on their knees and suck a $5 Overwatch dildo to the base to be able to use their ultimate

Oh look I fixed it. This dev team is so incompetent.

This strikes me as a rather circlejerky thread.

Reminds me of how I like to post about how I also know Japanese and how I'm moving to Japan next year.