Wagon thread

Post cool wagons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22kO1yIhnE4
youtube.com/watch?v=iZYddbACEGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My first car was a '91 turbo loyale wagon. It was very roomy and great in snow.

I'm always looking for an E46 5 speed RWD wagon with low miles. Dream family cruiser.

wagons a shit and women hate you for driving one

Heh, never really met anyone else who knew wtf a 505 was desu, long as fuck car in it's day the wagon.

Jokes on you user, women hate me anyway

based roadmaster wagon comin thru

youtube.com/watch?v=22kO1yIhnE4

These things are fucking impossible to find

Best wagon ever made

Last of the true land yachts.

I used to think wagons were dumb when I was younger but eventually came to appreciate them. It just sucks that they're barely a thing now in the United States.

toyota sarachas everywhere

>Trusting the opinions if a woman
Hello newboy

Most people my age can't afford a car in the first place, so they don't really care. At least I have a car at all, regardless of body style.

>t. late millennial

Where do you live nigga? Even 18 year olds from the ghetto drive RS3's, GTI's and M2's around here (w. europe).

Austin, TX. Almost nobody I graduated with has a car because of financial reasons.

>modern day Sweden

I went to a small village school as a kid, that was our "school bus", those things were brand new back then. Nostalgia'd.

sucks dude, college is a scam, welfare + youtube money is where it's at

Texas is supposed to be super affordable, you can buy a 3,500SF house for like $200,000. Why can't they afford cars?

The motor cathedral.

College millennials are super broke, and Austin isn't cheap like everywhere else in Texas because califags, Indian tech supports, and (((new yorkers))) keep moving here and shitting it up, driving up housing costs. Even renting an apartment is borderline unaffordable without rooming with multiple other people, especially on whatever shit job a college kid fresh out of high school could get.

As much as I like cars, I welcome people putting thoughts into other transportation concepts. All-car urban areas are not viable or lasting.

Here`s another unobtanium shitbox.

You rang?

Roof boxes are sex.

Points for being a nomad, but tri-fives have been ruined for me by boomers. Meh.

Not normally a fan of obvious choices, but the custom grille is delicious.

I love these designs, much more visually appealing than the big square box design, while having the station wagon load capacity.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZYddbACEGk

R O A D M A S T E R

What a beautiful, ugly design.

Known in some circles as the beached whale.

Yesss. Prairie/Axxess are so good. They came in manual too.

wait, the fuck. these existed? or are they only in america, never seen one in europe

i know a dude who collects them

Known in other circles as I PUT A WHOLE BAG OF JELLYBEANS UP MY ASS.

They fixed the sedan's rear wheel arches in 1993, but not the wagon. Has anyone welded the round sedan rear wheel arches to a wagon yet?

>fixed
Half covered wheel arches are fucking boss, you absolute pleb.

I like them too, but the general public didn't and it was more profitable for them to facelift it so normies would buy it.

BASED HOLDEN COMMODORE 6.2L SUPERCHARGED V8 RWD WAGON COMING THROUGH, MOVE OUT THE WAY EUROKEKS!

Magnificent

>tfw no Omega and 300zx family

>remember omega being a big car from childhood
>see one almost 15 years later
>smaller than a modernin hatchback
Well maybe not length wise but it was good proportioned car like 80s car should be. Stood out in the parking lot in a positive way.

My old WRX Wagon. 350whp of fun.

I still miss that car

severely underrated

one of the best wagons ever made

this thread needs more WOODIES

Boy clean yo fucking garage roof trim!

I love those tiny quarter windows in the rear corners that can be popped open about an inch.

>Virgin hatchback driver

>wagon thread
>half of them are minivans

>wagon thread
>no Volvo 240
You disgust me

Muh diiiiick!
It's like a space marine fortress on wheels.

Volvo 940 with color matched bumpers looks better imo, although early 240s with the 4 round headlights look okay

V50 T5 awd

Swedish wagons are best

portable cucksheds as they are locally known

Fun winter beater

Rather have a cuckshed than a American trashwagon

I own a volvo cuckwagon, just saiyan

Then we can be cucks together when i get mine too

American moving to England soon

what's a good wagon I can use as a DD

it will help with taxes

which price grade

like 1500 to 3000 quidpounds idk