What happened to the /hou/ threads?

What happened to the /hou/ threads?

Other urls found in this thread:

r.ebay.com/5r6TMV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was under the impression that they all drowned.

Good riddance, Texans are horrible people even among fellow southerners.

N-no

Cars got flooded or people left and are still busy fixing their life.

Holidays. People are busy atm.

Kys

>southerners
>texans
pick one faggot.

Also, Texas is shit and the people are shit dont come here go away.

Texans aren't bad people (Georgians are bad people), Texans are just insufferable.

It's like they crossbred people from Tennessee with people from New York City.

Trips of truth

>Comparing texans to bible belt southerners.
You can keep your bible-thumping acorns, thanks.

I'm sure nightwave will start up with it's awful faggotry soon enough user.

im about to start a new thread her soon

Fucking don't, holy shit. Stop making threads where there's no need. You only need one up if you're doing something big, no one needs to read your personal blog.

>texans
>southerners

What am I looking at

Hopefully they all drowned.

I'm not saying don't if you have a plan, but like 99% of the threads this year were meaningless, fuck off. Make a thread if you're actually going to do something relevant to Veeky Forums.

>DOUNT PUT UHP THREDS I DOUNT LIKE B TOHLD ME GENERL R JUST BLOGS GTFO

About Texas...

N/o/rcal is behind this post

>n/o/rcal is dead
>shits up other threads bc they’re salty everyone else is more active

same con

this
t. florida

>Texas
>Superior.
You are just another California mistake.

What wheels?

looks like these idk though
19x9.5 Black Wheel Avat AV7 5x4.5 35 | eBay r.ebay.com/5r6TMV

Everyone is doing holiday things, a lot of the discussion has moved to other platforms since it's nothing but small chat right now.

Thanks senpai

its up

>2.3

lol thats what i thought, i saw another with a 3.7 badge.. i keked

>What happened to the /hou/ threads?
Established groups typically move their chats onto other online methods or their own private forums. Planning is best done with methods that allow immediate response and feedback too. As people become friendly with each other, they also share cellphone numbers and communicate directly. After all that, the Veeky Forums threads become more like announcement threads with the real activity and majority of postings elsewhere.

Veeky Forums still remains the place to find new people who want to Meet though.

>What happened to the other groups' threads?
Some groups are less active in the winter due to many other activities eating up any available weekend time. It's not unusual for holidays like labor day, thanksgiving, and christmas to eat up several weekends prior and after their dates due to the need to clear the decks of competing tasks or errands and of work schedules that need adjusting or cover time. Then again, some Veeky Forums groups such as the Washington group are dormant during winter even though a few of them will Meet during the fall for trips together.

I don't know who you are, but that hasn't been the case. Leaving the threads was a mistake.