/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Patch 4.05 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/782e44043959ae82ead5c6745dac3297a0083b69

>Live Letter Q&A
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/337124-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXVII-Q-A-Update-Thread

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/bFcDNb57

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2K4GjdtkEk
youtube.com/watch?v=PDZYS7Gc5TQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm here to declare this thread funky.

Kugane is my favorite place to AFK

What's the most rewarding to play melee DPS?

I'd really like to see some landscape screens. Mind posting em?

Imagine being youself in the thread and having to be all like "damn, Liora Nae'blis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific shitsui set. I would totally erp with you, both my character and the real me." when all you really want to do is masturbate to another 16 year old anime girl in your basement. Like seriously imagine being your in-game char and not only sit in that chair while Liora Nae'blis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the maxed ambient occlusion barely concealing her low-polies and leathery texture, and just sit there, dance after dance, hour after hour, while she perfected that emote. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on the thread tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, LIORA NAE'BLIS HIT 3% LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed in the game before that day. You've been blowing your load to nothing but a healthy diet of western and japanese drawings and later alleged onaholes for your ENTIRE LIFE coming straight out of your parents basement. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what he calls his char)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with cheat engine in the previous years. And then she calls for another erp session, and you know you could kill every single dev of this game before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking a fucking nobody. You're not going to lose your future e-peen at /xivg/ over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Meanwhile, at ...

Cute pic :3

>Edge invading Ada's room
What the fuck is Moni doing there?

meow~

>disco
Oh, I see what you were going for with the glamour now!

>Ravana's theme

Much better than the plastic doll shitposter 24/7, eh?

>kelly in full slutglam

GIVE ME THE CATBOY NOW

There's so many great primal themes that I was kinda upset when the Deltascape music was so 'generic ff14 boss music'. Even Alexander music was pretty good

>I DESERVE A GF RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEE
>I'M SO BETA I LOSE GIRLS TO TRAPS

I can't eliminate this many thots on my own...

>Not wanting to be cucked by cute girls and shemales/traps
fag

Post pumpable characters.

I was curious, so I am doing the interim quests between HW and SB and my ilvl is currently 258. What is the next equipment upgrade I should go for?

Meow :3

plastic doll?

What in the actual fuck is wrong with the moon?

me poot
me poot
me poot

>generic ff14 boss music
It's remixes from FFV, where the bosses are from.

If it was actual phases there wouldn't be a star sitting there in the upper right lol

Get an Augmented Shire set which'll get you to exactly or a little below 270 (depending on if you do Dun Scaith for a ring or just slot a non-augmented ring in there in the meantime), it'll last you until about level 65 when better stuff starts showing up.

>waxing/waning gibbous
>star shining in the shadow

Fucking SE fix your shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2K4GjdtkEk

Shire/augmented shire set from idyllshire, it's 260/270 and will last until the second SB dungeonish

Well I'm 64 right now with base Shire set. What is available at level 65?

Mine too. Im pretty much always there

So I heard. Wish I played it prior to the raid coming out, there seems to be a lot of subtle details that are references to FFV

the market board

MNK IS FUN

No it isn't.

>join static as DRG
>crafter dumps an entire left side of gear and IV materia on me to get me up to 320
>3 hours later, we still haven't gotten past 50% on O2S, they keep fucking up the simplest things and getting progressively saltier and saltier with eachother
Should I just say fuck it and leave? It's clear we're never going to complete this shit and even if we do O3S is going to be impossible for sure, but I don't want that crafter going after my neck for taking the gear he made with me (even though he willingly offered it on his own)

I really hope the Shirogane housing doesn't disappear to quick. How hard will we have to poop sock it?

As someone who hasn't even played FFV before, I'm actually really pleased with the Deltascape music. The standard theme has this sort of dark edge that sets it apart from your standard fantasy fare I feel, and Exdeath's theme carries a strong, frightening sense of urgency that I love. I can definitely understand why some people dislike them, but they're a little underrated at this point imo.

Other than level 64 market board stuff, the level 65 dungeon in SB drops i276.

None that don't have my character shitting up the place.

No it was a joke it's not real

Take that back!

What's it to ya?

Simple, weed out the infidels. Open up a parser and find the shitters. Call out the morons fucking up mechanics. If they don't like it the worst they could do is kick you and then they'll be the ones who let you leave with the gear. And if you're the shitter fucking neck yourself.

>IV
Cheap cunt

Highlanders are best. BEST

What's with this meme of people complaining about Ninja and ping? Pic related is my shitty, 2005-tier internet connection and I play Ninja fine. Do you all live on the moon?

ACTIVATE IT

shill away senpai.

They don't care about me, they barely want anything to do with me. I'm a replacement of who they really want to be around, I'm a back up for when they aren't around

i have the need for extreme comf

post comfy girls

>Minfillia hair

I want it and M'naago's hair but fucking hell $15 for the hair alone, and the other not being available sucks.

I recently swapped from a male character to a max bust highlander woman. Still, I'm surprised I never noticed it on any other players. Was it like that at launch?

Er, VI.
You know what I mean.
I make a mistake here or there but I always do good DPS (for a DRG).
The guy who assigned himself to doing callouts dies the most and either goes full DSP blaming the game or the fact that he does callouts.
I would call him out but he's the crafter too and thinks he's on top of everyone even though he isn't technically the leader.

الله أكبر

Im more worried about the ques to get on after thr maint to put them up. I want a Medium plot 1 and theres only 60 of those

Alright, so it seems this guy is a
1) Faggot who watched Eromanga
2) Doesn't actually play FGO but uses the picture to shit post
3) Forcing a gimmick that he never actually went through
4) Random depression poster
5) A huge faggot

is this about right so far guys?

yea, you notice it a lot more on open top chest pieces and a lot less on more restrictive pieces and not at all on heavy armor

You only pretend to care about me, you tell me you love but I'm nothing to you

Most of them are pretty old and low quality desu, I need to take more/retake old ones when I go hunting for sightseeing locations later

Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike them, the Omega and Exdeath themes are still enjoyable, it's more that they were a little underwhelming after hearing the Shinryu and Lakshmi themes. I am a sucker for tracks with vocals in ff14 though

youtube.com/watch?v=PDZYS7Gc5TQ

You honestly have close to minimal problems with a 39 ms ping. I have 70-110 ping and I can't even TCJ before Shadow Fang falls off.

>the fags around him get more pussy

So if I want any small plot of Memeogane what are my odds?

Take breaks after a wipe. Don't just jump straight back into it. Have everyone look at their parser and discuss places where there were fuck ups and strategies to avoid or counter fucking up. That way you can help the non-shitters improve while also doing what said and weed out the dead-weight.

How's my glim glam?

Its always going to be a toss up really. If you are willing to stay up all night and camp a spot the night before release there is a chance.

odds pull the trigger and buy this medium plot that just popped

evens cut my losses because that's 20m man

I'm not picky on which spot. If need be I can free up some space to move the game onto my SSD.

correct!

Buy the plot and resell it for 40m you pussy.

coldlander
CLIPPING

Even the lesser small plots will vanish within 20 min of housing opening on any populated server.

>Have everyone look at their parser
Nobody runs parsers but me.
They usually do fine DPS when they're not dead, it's the execution of mechanics that keep fucking people over. They usually throw us in pull after pull and suggestions for breaks are often shut down (because wahh our food is ticking away) while they don't really take much care to discuss strategies. I guess I could suggest stuff there but i'm no conversationalist and I normally try to pay more attention to what i'm doing than what everybody else is doing.

i'm not even sure they're worth that much anymore here. i rarely see houses being sold on pf anymore

this Highlander needs post more

Best taste. But also post catboys pls thank.

Is susano EX hard enough to be worried about? I've been been too anxious to join PFs because I don't want to fuck up the thunderhead clouds and kill everyone. The rest of the fight doesn't seem all that challenging, much like all the SB content we've up to this point barring savage. I'm ilvl313 and have more than a handfull of braincells so being competent at playing my job isn't a problem.

Shiny.

Do you have a Discord? I'll do it with you, and will bring friends too to help you.
Put up a PF and tell me which datacenter, I'll handle the rest.

it's easy if you're not completely braindead
as long as you can see a purple marker over your head and know what to do you should be fine

how about catboys bed wrestling highlanders

It's a fairly simple fight. If you can dodge things and pay attention to what's above your head you'll be fine. Lakshmi is even easier so if you haven't done that yet, don't sweat it, either.

Like a diamond.

Yis.

It does have a lot of spots where you can start to fuck the party over if you don't know what you're doing, but other than aiming the cloud directly on the party it's honestly surprisingly forgiving as long as it's not several people fucking up lightning bolts in a row.

Just give it a shot, user.

How are you so shiny, skin and lips?

Post name sightings

I want to lick those abs all day long.
/lick

Reshade is pretty cool. But my rig tanks super hard when I tried it.

>tfw no catboy bf to lovingly wrestle with

>the lure of the wedlock spreads
Run catboys, run