byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/15593
discord.gg/sNffTe
youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>do something
>people don't like it
>instead of apologizing and taking the criticism to heart, throw a tantrum and close all my PRs and leave
Is this a side-effect of being autistically good at coding? We've had two collabs do this now.

LAST THREAD: I fucked up the OP

Kinda wishing we had some new jobs, but I really cant think of anything that wouldnt be IAA tier useless.

I always thought a cool job would be nanotrasen officers that stay at the station that you arrive at, at round end. You would do the things the admins do pretending to be nanotrasen. Obviously there would need to be a white list and strict rules on abusing power and what not.

psychologist

Foreman.
Deports assistants that aren't assisting out the nearest airlock.

This. God knows the majority of the people who work on the station need some fucking help.

telecomms admin

There's the telecomms technician alternate title (access included) for mechanics.

I really need to get into coding, I have no life. I think I could help fix and add a lot of stuff. Just gotta dive into the complicated shit somehow

>gotta dive into the complicated shit
Wrong.
Start with something really, really simple. Like adding a new food item or piece of clothing. Then expand from there.

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/15593
WHAT ARE YOU DOING

You gotta start with the programming socks

Chaplain or doctor alternate title id all I could see this being

Deity, It doesn't translate well into gameplay. We had double burn but there's only so much you can do with 30, 40, 60 burn beams doing additional damage to a 25 health larva, 100 hp drone, 250hp hunter, 125(?)-175 health sentinel, and a 300 hp queen that moves slow as molasses in winter and is helpless for the most part

It's really frustrating at least and some stuff blends in easier

Not asking to be spoon-fed here but is the wiki up to date with the coding tutorial stuff or should look elsewhere ?

We're adding official guidelines that say you can't do what N3X15 did and merge a serious balance change in less than a day with barely any discussion.

Well, I can't find the part of the chatlog where I apologized, either, so I apologize for overreacting and for merging the code too early. I was the one who came up with the 24 hour rule, so I should know better.

As for the random sperging, I think it has something to do with the epilepsy meds I'm on, they have a known side-effect that causes agressiveness and moodswings (called Keppra Rage) and that might be why I overreact a lot.

I should probably just stay gone though since I cause too much drama as-is.

Wiki is not up to date, as far as I know. You should ask for help in the coding Discord here: discord.gg/sNffTe
Specifically #howdoicode

If the bridge wasnt a completely pointless place, Id say some sort of bridge officer.

Just take a step back, realise everyone makes mistakes, people on the internet like to poke fun at those mistakes, and come back when you feel like it.

ty for being genuine about this

Drama fades, good code lasts much longer.
Personally, I think you do much more good for the community than harm.

I also appreciate you owning up to the mistake.

Thanks dude, Ill ask there.

Secretary. Handles all the paperwork for the HoP and Captain.

It happens

We all make mistakes nigger.

You can't stay gone nexis. With PJB's chimpout, you're the only one that does heavy work on the increasing pile of open PR's

Nah, it's just underfurnished. Add a message monitor, supply console, robo control, mech control, and move all the consoles so you can use them from 1-2 tiles and get a cap encryption key to run shop. Get a cloner and cryo installed then get heads and sec backed up and check it every 20 min. It's pretty robust.

it's true

What the fuck

Why do you think PJB is so good?

Will saronsen ever actually be deadminned? He can pretty much do whatever he wants at this point and nuke just slaps him on the wrist.

HE IS LITERALLY DEADMINNED FUCKING READDDDDDDD READ READ READ READ THE POST REAd

Literally WHO?

Our current top coders believe Trump will crash the moon into the USA, and then the Earth into the Sun; and that Hillary literally did nothing wrong.
You can compare this to your beliefs and see if you are fit

I don't care only brainlets let politics guide their actions

Will you even read the fucking admins list?

Why do politics matter to code? Are you fucking stupid?

secretary HUD that is a med/sechud but instead accesses employment, medical and security records when

still no in game way to view employment history and give dem benefits accordingly

it should be a green medhud

Captain's Yeoman would be interesting. Basically whatever the captain needed him/her to do, like a chief assistant or Lady Une tier operative. Or just paperwork.

I could get behind that.

Everyone around here PMSes at eachother all damn day. Don't worry about it.

Bees that round were injecting 3u of cyanide per sting.
Never fuck with bees.

to add, employment history and medical history carrying over rounds if updated and carried over to new rounds (still can be edited by the player in character settings) if pushed to centcomm database by a secretary or doctor WHEN

Secret Service
>operates out of the vacant office, get a librarian like comms monitoring setup
>dress like IAA, similar access too
>have to protect the captain, the heads and dat fukken disk

When you spend half of your space time doing python tutorials for 2 weeks then spend a week coding the feature. Yesterday you said tomoorow youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU

Trucker.
Drives the cargo shuttle.

Chill bro, it's okay to fuck up. Just tell people to deal with it, leaving won't make anything better, you'd just be taking something great away from everyone. And I'd miss you.

Nobody would ever actually play it like that and would just play it to blacktide like IAA. Just promote the most powergaming assistant you can find, give him the encryption key and there you go.

If you wanted a bridge officer, which captain should be playing as not supermanning around the station, just move and get better consoles and with your spare encryption key they can do that

I've always wanted a new branch to the station that would provide entertainment of sorts.

They'd control the music playing on the station, have their own radio channel talk show sort of thing, and they'd also have a recording studio where they could broadcast live shows onto the entertainment monitors.

I got this idea when I thought about syndicate terrorists breaking into a news room and performing a beheading live on TV.

I just like how suits look with the armour vest, and want to see captains walking around flanked by flaky flunkies.

Where can you get an eyepatch in ss13?

Space Trucker would be cool. Would give a reason to do spacepod mechanic and have antag pirates to raid said trucks.

Costume vendor

the clown/mime vendor has them, not sure where else you would get them.

Eyeless should be one of the disabilities on character sheet really.

>Saronsen: Removed
About daam time!

Post your funniest screenshots or composite images.

HUDPatches WHEN

Go to the dj sat and you can set the music.
Add a theater to it and sync its cameras to the entertainment monitors and there ya go. You can have it all done in 2 hours of mapping

>Leonid banned for metagaming again
>as a retarded borer trying to make the crew valid his previous life's killer
Woooow I'm so surprised

borers are cancer

I want large mobile cameras though and I'd want it to be on the main station with an actual job associated with it.

I'm learning how to code so my dream will be a reality eventually

Can you open lockers with IEDs? Is it against server rules to steal a security locker and the stuff inside as a nonantag assistant? Where is the OOC line in assistant powergaming?

Why do you need it as a non antag?

Self defense and so I can listen to the security radio which tells me where interesting stuff is happening.

>No telescience
Close but no cigar

Goyberg gassing. Someone else do it Im on my phone.p+

What would you do?

>DEATH_TO_CAPITALISM.png

when you port it from TG

>locking computer
ok how does this work and where do i get one

Cant you just multitool one of the pillars to disable the forcefield? Or maybe you have to swipe an engy ID.

anyone enjoy the neon hellhole that was the escape wing that I made?

Oh fuck what even was that round?

>every single time I ran into someone in a firefight, it was always someone with an implant firing at another person with an implant

>in the bridge
>A security officer with the ID of a wanted man
>or a guy with a captain's ID, who died recently so it's obviously not him, but was also implanted and maybe was a recently unconverted cultist.

>an implanted security officer with the warden's SPS firing at the "warden" in the security locker room
>the "warden" is also implanted and was wearing the same clothing as the actual warden, but has a full fucking goatee and looks nothing like the actual warden.
>After stunning both of them, was lit up by one of their pAI guns

Jesus absloute titty fucking Christ I'm so god damn confused.

That's the computer for the teleporter that the mass-driver is aimed at.
>Set to bridge
>Open canister
>Mass driver it into teleporter
>Sparks from teleportation ignites plasma

Wait, Veeky Forums has HUDPatches?

Is it valid for a cultist to kill for post-cloning conversions?

for the HoS only, yes

>Disable forcefield
To what purpose? MoMMi can't save people, and can't care if it kills people.

>get randomly run at by some fucking retard and have my eyes stabbed out with a screwdriver until i die

ok.

This is one of those images that gets better the longer you look at it

Goddamn that was a hard fought round for robotics and the silicons.
I kept at least three people from being snatched.
And the disease before that!

I am proud of all of you borgs and roboticists.

Borer inside cultist leah here, that was fun and im glad i helped.

witnessed this whole thing while just standing there in cult armor trying to grasp what the actual fuck was happening. you weren't even really resisting.

>HUD eyepatches
>for the HoS only
some say if you listen closely, you can hear jean orgasming to the sound of this statement

Except for the robo you slammed I suppose.

>trying to start a court case and prosecute the captain for not allowing a man to open a business
>half way through other IAA just wants to book him
>we go to book him and hand him a court summons
>"fuck off I dont got time for your IAA shit when theres a cult"
>proceed to try to set up a court case
>cult kills ltierally everybody
>die via mime betrayal

IAA is real fun.

Go away and set another engine

cultists are antags, they can kill any non cultist they want. If it prevents their team from completing objectives however they'll get antag banned.

I got to play all fucking roles that round
nanotrasen authority, cult, bystander.

also
>rescue 2 blown borgs
>bring several bodies to medbay
>be a good boy
>security lasers me to death
why do you do this.

Oh yeah, except for that guy I guess.

yeah like i mean i'm fine getting caught and converted but the dude legit made sure i was dead and gave me an extra like 10 stabs to ensure it. fucking retarded

ColeSlaw I love you youre a great IAA