*triggers soybois*

*triggers soybois*

>weights 4000 pounds without a passenger

number of triggered soybois so far: 1

Worst car ever, BMW 4 life m8

number of triggered soybois so far: still only 1 because poster above is taking the piss

Not really m8, Lexus' new cars get BTFO by old e36's

Tell me about this car, why does it trigger the libs so hard?

Quality title OP.

they drive efficient VW jettas and this is a V8 N/A of pure luxurious excess

>Japanese V8
>Lexus
>unbastardized stock vehicle

feels good man

Still taking the piss, friend?

>2 tonnes
>110K
>0-60 slower than an ND
Why would I?

the only thing triggering soybois is this damn soyboi meme

wtf i love this lexus now

I cannot wait to consider buying one of these in 20 years when I can afford one.

>efficient
>VW jettas

It's a modern day classic. This is the cheapest it will ever be. They'll go for a million in 20 years.

Delusion is a nice drug

Many people misunderstand this car. Its not a pure sports or track car. Its a sporty luxury gt car.

Even if your Miata is faster, the one in the LC500 is still the winner at the end of the day...

>people actually copying my posting style now
sad

What's up with Lexus shilling? cuz it has CVT?

Are you retarded?

LC500h has CVT. Are you retarded?

No it doesnt.

Yes it does.
>Powering the Lexus LC 500h is a hybrid powertrain consisting of a 3.5-liter V6 engine supplemented by an electric motor. From there, power flows to the rear wheels through a continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT)
LC500h - CVT
LC500 - 10 speeds

it's not shilling lol we just have good taste

>there are over 9 threads about LC500 in a week
>N-no it is NOT SHILLING
>we have good taste
Sure thing, kiddo

4400*

>b-but it weighs 4400 pounds wahhhhhhhh
The LC500 is a fucking grand tourer, not a riced out civic. If you have the money to buy one of these, you're not buying it for the 0 to 60 times, you're buying it for the driving experience (and to be seen in).

I would honestly buy one if I wasn't

>yuropoor

Jaguar F Type SVR is a better car new and you can get a lightly used Aston Martin Vantage for the same price.

i know Toyota wanted to target the same crowd of people that would drive a Aston or 911 Turbo but who the hell picks a Lexus over an Aston Martin for the same money?

why does this guy keep posting this fucking car

>who the hell picks a Lexus over an Aston Martin for the same money?
People with money. (i.e. nobody here)

>F Type
Nobody cares. It's trying to be a sportscar and has shittier ride, mediocre interior, and costs $30k more.

Also,
>British car reliability
Fucking kek.

>4.4k lb
>classic
Surely you jest

nice samefag

eh modern british cars are more reliable than german ones but that's not saying much I guess so what I'm trying to say is that they are not bad like in the past. STILL not Lexus good but if you can afford an LC500 you can probably afford a v12 aston along it too, after all, they are the best looking brand on the market right now

I'm a GT-R fanboy but its kind of unfair to compare the two, LC500 is a grand tourer and has a way nicer interior.

best looking brands*

just look at the lc500 and aston together, you just KNOW you can't have a better looking garage

40991>

>The Lexus looks better than the Aston

Da fuck happened???

They've built some of the handsomest cars for most of my adult life and they they shit out that turd that is the DB11. I mean it looks okay but the old DB9 (and Vantage and Rapide) looked AMAZING. The DB11 went the faddish route like the LC, but at least people will remember the LC while the DB will probably be forgotten about in 10 years.

lc is better than db9 too

this