/dg/ - Destiny General

>>>D2 CLANS

>drifter
what a map to go out on

who is woman on left

First for any criticism makes you entitled.

Its not the final trials you fucking retards. Final trials is on the 11th. There are still two more trials weekends left. Its the last iron banner this Tuesday.

FUGGG

Bungie fixed everything, nobody cares about your concerns!

I WANT TO SEE YELLOWTEACUP GET BLACKED!

First for little bitch demands the game be catered to him then acts like he was just being critical when he gets called entitled.

>Waaaaaah waaaaah someone criticized a video game I like time to get triggered

How do you guys function in real life?

>How do you guys function in real life?
Pretty well, since we're not entitled we all deal with it just fine. Cry more entitled kiddo.

Got bit by spider, hopefully i die in my sleep tonight

You ever just be wearing your Iron Banner Sigil T-Shirt and be like "DOING IRON LORD SHIT" ?

Yes I have an Iron banner sigil tshirt

When?

>WAAAAAH WAAAAAAH you disagree with me you are entitled
Literally worst community in gaming.

FUCK OFF

So what you're saying is, you're entitled to a community that you decide on?

im thinking that might be the character for titans adventures.

>titans adventures.
No such thing. Adventures are patrol beacons that give lore on the planets, they're not class exclusive.

Accept that Bungie is less than perfect, and that it's still okay to enjoy the game anyways.

Doesn't that apply equally well to the don't-criticize-Bungie crowd?

No I am saying a community that gets triggered and cries entitlement over criticisms is cancer.

no i meant the adventures on titan the place, not the class.

So what you're saying you're entitled only to people that agree with you? And that you're entitled to be right even when you're wrong?

No, again, I am saying a community that gets triggered and cries entitlement over criticisms is cancer.

Is that what you're saying? Because you seem pretty annoyed that people are complaining about the overly defensive Bungie apologists. Almost as if you feel entitled to have a community of only people that agree with you.

So what you're sayting is, regardles of how wrong you are, if the counter-argument isn't critical enough of bungie, you're entitled to being right?

So what you're saying is, regardless of how wrong you are, if the counter-argument isn't supportive enough of Bungie, you're entitled to being right?

No. What I am saying is that a community that gets triggered and cries entitlement over criticisms is cancer.

>Being this entitled.

Holy shit how sheltered is your life.

You sound incredibly entitled.

Can you toxic, entitled fucks leave this general and go back to /v/ already?

All of you faggots shutup about who's entitled or not. The games not perfect but it's fun as fuck so let's discuss it rather than bitch.

>Being this entitled.

Holy shit, how sheltered is your life?

I guess you felt entitled to copying my post huh? Good job proving you're not entitled.

Entitled faggot.

Shut the fuck up you entitled fucktard this game i perfect.

I guess you felt entitled to not having your post copied, huh? Good job proving you're not entitled.

Entitled faggot.

rng armor types
the rest will be forgiven

Jiro, please, I'm begging you, cut this shit out.

shut up entitled faggot

This "game" is litterally shit and anyone who defends it should be beheaded. BIDF please fucking leave.

This game is perfect you entitled, toxic, spoiled piece of shit. You are lucky the laws protect you because in a perfect world you would get the death penalty foe implying there are problems with this game.

Calling entitled faggots out on their bullshit is not the same as defending the game. This moron is just shitposting the thread because he acted like somehow multi-people vehicles should be a standard in every game because he wants the game to force multiplayer on missions.

Fuck off, that's entitled as shit and you know it.

xnt for titans are now iron man

There is nothing more entitled then lecturing others on what is legit criticism and what is not.

I'm not Jiro. And I can't stop until the bullshit argument stops. So long as wanting anything at all that's different from these people's desires is considered "entitled", I will be forced to keep mirroring the bullshit argument.

Wanting a community where it's possible to discuss, among other things, the shortcomings of the game is not entitled. Getting it may be impossible, but wanting it isn't unreasonable. I'm also happy to discuss the successes of the game. Destiny 2 has a lot of potential, and I'm hopeful that my concerns will be unfounded. But I still have concerns, ya know?

There's no legit or ilegit criticism.

"Ree there need to be multi-man vehicles in the game" is not criticism, its being demanding, which is entitled as fuck.

Just because you don't know the meaning of the word criticizm doesn't mean any garbage you spout is criticism. It just means you're fucking wrong but feel the need to shove your opinion down everyone's throat even though nobody wants to hear it. Stop being so fucking entitled you little nigger, nobody agrees with you.

>And I can't stop until the bullshit argument stops
So what you're saying is you feel you're entitled to people talking about only the thing you want them to talk about?

Fucking end yourself Jiro, this isn't your fucking thread, if you don't like it then go to /reddit/ to get your fucking hugbox, nobody here is obligated to jerk you off, faggot.

No that is actually criticism. Whats entitled is you getting mad and triggered using hyperbole to represent people's arguments then call them entitled because you don't like what they have to say.

So what you're saying is you feel you're entitled to people talking about only the thing you want them to talk about?

Fucking end yourself, this isn't your fucking thread, if you don't like it then go to /reddit/ to get your fucking hugbox, nobody here is obligated to jerk you off, faggot.

Well, I'm glad you submit that I'm your intelectual superior since all you can do is copy my responses, but don't you feel the slightest bit of embarassment that you have to resort to a tactic that even two bit whores have too much balls to resort to?

I'm not your inferior, and I only use that tactic because your argument is so devoid of content that it applies to basically anything. It's idiotic and juvenile. It's like saying that, since you're posting, you obviously feel entitled to having people read your posts, so you should kill yourself, you entitled faggot. It's nonsense.

You're a hypocrite, and an idiot, and copying your posts forces you to stare your own bullshit in the face. That you don't have a real argument in response to it is evidence of how pathetic your are, how empty your purile insults are. You can't explain how you aren't entitled, because the criteria you use to label others applies equally well to you. You can only insult.

That's a stupid post made by a stupid user defending an opinion of the stupid. All you will ever do is flame. Your posts do not belong here. This is a place of discussion.

Fifth for barvo team!

commencing titan dump

(1)

I want to fuck zavala

i really wonder what exotic perk this amazing thig will get

Guardians in your fireteam are shown in cutscenes instead of being left out

Anyone who defends bungie in any aspect is a shill and/or a fanboy.

Fact.

So did dragon finally give himself an aneurysm and die?

Also who has destiny memes?

If that's true, it's excellent.

>Angel of light

god i hope not. it would suck to have such an underwhelming perk on such a great looking exotic

Actually I hope it's icarus on kinetic/energy weapons, and then increased grenade/melee gen on airborne kills.

>increased grenade/melee gen on airborne kills.
Wasn't that already a perk on one of the Dawnblade cluster?

Yes. This gives you even more. So you are like unto a flying, fiery god.

>unto a flying, fiery god.
Until you get into nightfall and you are unto a flying, fiery target.

I want to fuck cayde

I want to be fucked by Wei Ning. And then revived by my Ghost after she crushes my pelvis.

Why is Vex architecture the best?

>tfw thinking of the sheer kill count of our Guardians, even if you don't include replays

Because they have pools of milk.

Quite tame really. Warframes will sometimes kill over a thousand people each in a half-hour everyday mission.

>Because they have pools of milk.
And here I thought it was because all the straight lines and geometric designs were soothing to my autism.

Well I would also argue Warframes are a wee bit higher in power level in general.

Whats the most efficient way to get to LL 400 without raiding? Xbox community here is dead atm and LFG is full of retards so I'm not even going to bother.

Vendor 380 gear, then Weekly quests, then iron banner.

Iron banner alone will get you to 400

I'm mainly looking for 390+ grinding methods. I'm currently sitting at 388 with multiple 390 gear pieces so I really just need to fill out while continuing upward. I know Rep Rank Up Packs can go up to 400 as well as Exotic Engrams so I've been working towards those as much as possible.
I will probably hit up Iron Banner when it hits tomorrow, thanks for the info.

Yeah like he said luckily for you Iron Banner is rolling around for the last time tomorrow and you don't even need to do well to get 390+ drops in that.

Once you get your average to 391 you will start getting 390+ gear from weekly and IB. You just have to get over that line.

Otherwise it will drop whatever your LL is up to 390 with a small chance to get slightly above it.

Do nightfalls too. It's easy enough to use the LFG, even on xbone, to find groups.

Yeah I'll see about Nightfalls since there I just need bodies with trigger fingers, not people that are smart.

Archons forge is soloable and fun. I do it all the time just for shits and gigs.

Yep.

I can't wait for D2s weekly treasure maps. Max of 26 guardians doing the open world event, all for (assumably) good rewards.

Shits going to be like Uber raid world boss tier.

>get to the top of a hill with 12 other faggots doing the weekly
>"guardians, hold the god damn line"
>Turn around and look at the bottom
>an entire vex spawning cloud surrounding the hill
>the unstoppable wave begins to pour out of it

My dick. The possibilitys are endless, they already did the whole "huge wave of vex" thing from that strike in D1.

I hope as a tangential effect it makes the flame wings in Dawnblade even flashier

Hopefully they make use of that extra saved processing power from
>30 FPS
to be able to handle enough enemies for 26 players all at once. Assuming grenade launchers aren't total ass on release, that's gonna result in a lot of explosions too.

Pro, xboner, and pc all do 60.

>to be able to handle enough enemies for 26 players all at once.
I don't see why not, being that they are building this type of world quest into the game. Hell, i would also be OK with one big fucker.

>to be able to handle enough enemies for 26 players all at once
you will never see 25 other people at once in patrol ever. Social space? Sure, of course

>60
60 what? FPS?

>PS4 and Xbone doing 60 FPS
user...

I don't see how they could easily do it because one Guardian is enough to handle quite a lot of standard enemies, especially with timely Super usage. 26 Guardians, assuming we ever see that crazy amount in a patrol, is a hell of a lot of firepower.

Really makes you think if they reduced Super charge speed because they know that it scales the hardest the more you try and bury the players with hordes. The AOE nature of most Supers means that 26 players would be pure overkill or they would have to create enemies that are so tanky that you ironically need all those 26 Supers to even stand a chance.

Another consideration is balancing enemy numbers vs enemy HP, because more enemies means more enemy fire which means individual Guardians might drop too fast. More bullet sponginess is usually considered a lazy way of doing things but it accomplishes the same goal without overwhelming the players. Alternatively they could program the AI to dynamically reduce their aggressiveness depending on how many of them there are beyond a certain threshold.

You got a source for this? D1 does 10 in patrol.

I don't think he needs to cite a source, it's obvious.

I don't, no. But you're massively setting yourself up for disappointment if you're under the belief patrol will ever be on a 8+ fireteam scale

Oh my God will you shut up you entitled shit?

are you retarded?

Do you work for Bungie?

>26 players in patrol
Where did you pull this out of your ass from? There's no way.