/GMMO/ - General of Mass Multiplayer Online

This general is for discussing old or upcoming RPG Multiplayer / MMO that can't sustain in their own general / forum / reddit / DISCORD. If you are on one of these niche/forgotten games, looking for a friend, guild, or just want to know the state of the game, discuss here. These games include Everquest/P1999/2, Project Gorgon, Darkfall, any anime mmo, etc.

I figured I'd play Age of Wushu again on a nostalgia kick back to the Wudang school in spite of all the p2w bullshit snail games stuck in there.

Fuckers want me to download all the install .cabs one at time, can't get it on steam anymore. Ain't worth it.

Fucking chinese fucks.

christ this is depressing.

Sadness

you ain't just whistling dixie, bub.

Fuck it. I'm just going to go ahead and download Age of Wushu. If somehow this thread is around later I'll post screens or something.

Because why not.

Isn't it full of bots kidnapping each other?

That's why I just said fuck it. Bots kidnapping people don't mean I can't dick around. I'm just jonesing hard for some wushu action and jade empire didn't cut it.

The whole time I was replaying JE I just thought of how I could improve on it while writing a design document for something to make in ue4. Figure I can play Age of Wushu a bit while I continue to work on assets.

MMOs are ded and it hurts to live.

Is there any hope on the horizon lads?

How do I git gud at Wakfu?
How am I even bad at Wakfu?

Clearly your thighs and hips just aren't thick enough.

MMOs are dead unless you're chinese or from some hispanic 3rd world country.

what the fuck happened to mmog, how does a general just up and fucking die like this

I blame gw2 faggots.

Whatever happened to Revelation Online? I remember people being pretty hype for it but no one seems to care anymore

It died hard. I heard it was cause it was generic and buggy.

Probably they're just out of proportion then, my thighs are plenty thick for Wakfu and I'm told I have a nice ass

Any cute mmorpgs and no Tree of cucks?

Boob and slut is pretty cute
Does DOMO still exist? I stopped playing a little over a year ago

>Boob and slut
I don't really like action mmorpgs, I only want the traditional tab and clicks.

DOMO I think is still around. Might be up your alley and it is cute.

It looks like a generic Korean mmo. You tell me.

despite it looking very korean, it features a lot of over the top anime shit like running at mach 2 and jumping 5 stories high easily. combat is also very flashy and fastpaced. i tried it out once and it was neat, but i quit before i invested any significant time in it because swordmage wasn't available for the bodytype i wanted to play yet.

I just want to have fun again.

it has always been shit

Oh damn, I thought everyone went on a suicide pack without me.

Nope just playing Wakfu all alone being a teleporting laser wizard

Kinda wish TSW general would just come here to keep this one alive.

Fucking meme fags with all that mmos are dead Bullshit. Fucking kids... go to your usual wanking and left this general once for all

Now if you excuse me, Ill go back to infinite.

Found me in real life

>currently in the bi-annual MMO mood
>played GW again
>tried GW2
>played FFXIV and didn't even get to SB content because the msq is a fucking bore
>back to WoW
>thought about playing LotRO because it was fun in the day for some RP
>remember how much I hate everything else about it

Well... I dunno. I guess I'll just keep playing WoW but I can't say it's really scratching the itch. Was going to try BDO but the cash shop seems too jewish not to piss me off.

How about a permadeath MMO where you play as a patriarch of a family and have to manage your heirs CK2 style because they take over on your death? I like the idea.

who /waiting for Pantheon/ here?

Definitely an MMO I'm keeping an eye on, but it's still quite a ways away. I've been let down too many times in the past by getting too excited for a game and it not delivering what I wanted that I don't let myself get too excited anymore for any of them. Hopefully it will be great, but we'll see when the time comes, for now I'm just looking around for something to hold me a while.

tfw dead mmo

If only the dev wasn't so stupid with their release, but I assume this was also NCsoft's part.

Majority NCSoft pushing for a release to fight a WoW expansion. Dumbasses.

The rest has been mostly devs, but they've been working on it. RP community is alive at least.

maplestory?

Buggy, untranslate/nonsensical, P2W garbage the game has properly had 2 major updates since it came out in march. Randomly banned people and never answered tickets

After I uninstalled I refunded, in fact my entire guild mostly refunded because my.com literally never responding to paypal refund claims

That sounds terrible