Do you think they will listen to the sign?

Do you think they will listen to the sign?
'please, do not touch or put drinks on me'
last year they used her as a coaster

commit suicide

what's up Adam sorry I leaned on your gook car, i didn't think it was good

>Slamming teachers
Man, teachers are fucked if they do nothing, do something or do what is best. Fuck parents.

let the hate flow thru you.
have a happy new year fellas.

Stop hosting shitty friends, then.

Honestly, you americans just do not respect each other's property. It's absurd.

Maybe they catn read the sign because its to fuzzy

Maybe if you didn’t put any assholish signs up they wouldn’t put drinks on your car.
The car cover is enough for most people to get the message

Go behind your local Walmart, collect used syringes and leave them on your car

Honestly I hate some parents. If your son is constantly patronizing and hitting on other young guys they're gonna lash out at him.

this. there was a thread where some faggot let his friends jump on his roof, denting it completely, then proceeded to rationalize and defend their behaviour as camaraderie

Start racing and get friends that appreciate cars. Also, get locks on your bedroom/garage/study if you're going to be hosting parties

Have any of you ever actually had a party?

People put drinks in places, they aren't being inconsiderate assholes, they're just putting their drink down. To top that, for most normies putting a drink on a car or leaning on it isn't a big deal and they don't see how it might cause damage especially for a car that has a cover on it. It's not a sign that you have bad friends if you need to tell some people at a party to not leave a drink on top of the car.

Anyway OP, just lock the garage or put a bigger sign.

Nobody I know would be that disrespectful of anyone else's property.
It's purely an american thing, it seems, to not respect the property of others.
I see it all over Veeky Forums; 'my friends slam my car doors', 'my friends make me give them rides everywhere', 'my friends don't listen to me asking them not to drink/smoke/eat/smoke weed in my car' etc etc. And it's ALWAYS americunts whining about it, and other americunts ragging on them for being bad friends for not letting their friends abuse their property.

Seems to be that the american attitude is 'rich dickhead' as standard, and if you respect people AT ALL you're seen as weak.
Here in britain, you respect people, you respect their stuff. Even poor people. Hell, my friends that grew up poor always respect people's nice things that they've worked for, even when the only advantage I had that they didn't was my parents being able to pay for me to learn to drive.

in america there is no notion of respect or being considerate towards others
t. 56%

Don't you also have a bunch of savage Muslims raping and stabbing all your respectful asses?

>my subjective perception is a universal truth

t. Bong who has probably never been to America

Nope.
Some people will be ignore the sign and purposefully put their drinks on it so others see them at the party being a rebel but otherwise are pussies outside of party situations.

Some will just not see the sign and think the car cover is meant to be a gigantic coaster so it's ok to put their drink on it.

Someone will move the sign to a funnier location.

Someone will care about respecting the hosts property and tell others not to place stuff on it but other guests will think this person is a party pooper and do so anyways.

Some will simply not care and think if it's a party the host would've hid or put valuables away and everything else there is for the guests' amusement.

Alcohol will make all of these assholes more insensitive so it's better to park it outside.

People don't change. If they did it last year they will do it again.

The samefag attacks show that you've been BTFOed.
Don't you have some thick black dick to suck, or some schoolchildren to shoot?

Shut up fag ill piss on your shit box

How could there be more than one Amercian on the board at once?

I'm and not even American. I just think it's hilarious how full of holes your logic is.