/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

[Embed] Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start Guide:i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer: youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas July 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/ July 18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expo July 18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760 July 19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827 July 21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/VS5c1
imgur.com/a/lwh8O
youtu.be/fLostG9R6eY
youtu.be/BzFykKvUNyQ
youtu.be/CxTgVta8_kI
youtu.be/CyVS46TBmA4
youtu.be/UhQ3V1O2XfA
youtu.be/JsZ5OZXDPFc
youtu.be/kdfAkhfa89Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that Aqua is a slut

you shitposting asshole

gay pedos btfo

Why is Aqua such a trash character? She was a bitch to Terra throughout the whole game until the very end in which she decides to save him even after seeing that he had become Xehanort's vessel. Dumb bitch caused the events of the entire series to happen.

I will destroy all fujoshits

It was too good to pass up, I just hope the next OP will actually make it look more professional

superior fanart coming through

>meme sweaters
Yeah, not really

get with the times

I just apologized to Aqua for getting a boner for someone else.

>She was a bitch to Terra throughout the whole game
Terra deserves everything he gets, "Hey go murder a girl, steal her hear, and give it to me. Sure, let me just ask your mirror something though"

imgur.com/a/VS5c1
imgur.com/a/lwh8O

To kickstart any potential KH3 discussion.

Not gonna lie, I had no idea aerial dodge (i think its safe to call it aerial dodge instead of doubleflight) was even in the trailer until i saw this album for the first time.

>Doubleflight
Definitely Aerial Dodge

Theatrhythm

Holy FUCK TWEWY Key Art is so good

>t. newfag who doesn't know what good medals are

>7 gauge replenish
>Esuna
>All DEF up and down
How is this not fucking good

I've been playing since day fucking one JP and this is a good medal.

Especially when I rolled extra attack on it.

You kidding? Its not even as good as iKairi2.

See:

It's illustrated Kairi 2 except situational. It'll be great if you have it with extra attack for the next nort event since it heals status and putting sleep/poison/para on hit counter enemies seems to be the hot trend for those medals. For everything else you're better off with Kairi.

I haven't needed KHII Kairi Illust for a long time. The buffs are outclassed by a number of medals, 0.2 Kairi has curing covered.
All it's really good for is the replenish, and 10 is overkill.

Even if I didn't roll extra attack, I'd still call TWEWY Key Art better.

The esuna is fucking key.

>The esuna is fucking key
The esuna is what makes it situational. There is absolutely no reason to use TWEWY key art over iKairi2.

>10 is overkill
Have you ever done any of the Hades Cups? Or ever done a raid boss event? Because 10 is not fucking overkill. And esuna is worthless. If you get hit with a status effect then the fight is over anyways. And nobody uses gauge restoring medals for buffs anyways; current meta attack medals will buff you to the cap way before you even get to your last medal. Either you're shit at the game or just have shit luck with the gacha

It does more damage

>Have you ever done any of the Hades Cups?
Yes. I completed the most recent one, even.

I can get by with the 6 I get from extra attack Key Art 11.

Like 90% of my regular medals have Ability 1/2 & Attack Up skills.

>If you get hit with a status then the fight is over anyways
Not if you esuna

>It does more damage
>on a fixed damage medal
Are you fucking high?

He's not wrong, the higher Guilt tier of the TWEWY Key Art means it can do 30% more damage than KHII iKairi.

kairi would never have met sora if xehanort didn't fuck up their worlds

I'm not disputing that.
But literally who gives a fuck about the damage on fixed damage medals?

It... still does more damage. Whether you value that or not is up to you.

I'm mainly on this medal for the esuna, 'cause there's a serious lack of them and SEJP's throwing a lot of status enemies into Coliseum and events lately.

The last esuna medal was, what... Mowgli & Friends? Can't rely on awakenings to defend statuses so it's better to heal them.

>buffs are outclassed
Yes. But it also gives you 10 bars back.
>10 is overkill
It's like you don't even play this shitty game.
>If I didn't roll extra attack the medal that is useful less of the time and gives objectively less reward for using is better
>status skips your cleanse
Whoops the completely awful design of this game just made your garbage medal even more worthless. Its use is situational and that makes it bad. Entirely not worth 15-30 USD.

10 bars is overkill. Rarely these days do I spend 10 bars in a single turn.

>Entirely not worth 15-30 USD.
Good thing it was only $11

Pic related
I'm not exactly hurting for gauges.

So if I don't fully guilt HPO separately, I miss out on guilt levels? Or am I misunderstanding, there's been conflicting info.

You need to have at least 1% available on HPO.
If you can't at least apply a Mirror, it won't be registered as having been Guilted.

dont you dare do this to me user and nomura

You can evolve a max Guilt Hayner/Pence/Olette medal to the trio medal and fuse another trio medal to it and it will unlock the +6 Nova.

lets hear some Best, Worst, and Underrated KH themes:

>Best
youtu.be/fLostG9R6eY

>Worst
youtu.be/BzFykKvUNyQ

>Underrated
youtu.be/CxTgVta8_kI

If I evolve a guilted Hayner etc to the trio medal will the trio medal be guilted or do I have to also gather 7 trio medals?

You are evolving Hayner, so its keeps hayner's guilt

>buy 1.5+2.5
>play KH1 for a week straight whenever given the chance
>don't play KH2 whenever give the chance
What happened? Why do I feel like KH1 was better?

KH1 sometimes feels better to play for me. I just have a lot more nostalgia for the game, it feels more comfortable to play. Even if KH2 is the superior game.

Sounds like it's because you have shit taste. Story-wise KH1 might be better, but mechanically speaking KH2 is leagues above it

>lord of the castle
Mah nigga. Watch Everglow fight Marluxia timed to the music.
youtu.be/CyVS46TBmA4

>Underrated
youtu.be/UhQ3V1O2XfA

>Overrated
youtu.be/JsZ5OZXDPFc

The autistic YT comments on the latter make me hate it.

So then, if you want to get the max guilt bonus Nova for all 3 + the trio medal, what's the least painful way?
Cause it seems if you evolve a max guilt into a trio you can't get the guilt bonuses for the trio medal.

everglow's recom videos are perfection; that fucking holy finisher

>Cause it seems if you evolve a max guilt into a trio you can't get the guilt bonuses for the trio medal.
It won't trigger when you evolve but you can get HPO's +6 nova if you create another 0-dot HPO and practice it into your max guilt one.

It'll give me the +6 nova levels even if its already maxed?

That's what I've heard

Sauce?

As soon as you said "autistic YT comments", I knew it was either "The Encounter" or an Org. XIII track.

>information: defeat shadow the hedgehog !

Fun little edit I made of pic related

Pretty good.

But why edit out her spats?

Because fuck you that's why.

fuck YOU

Well more like so they can fuck each other, but I digress

I was about to bite the bullet and buy VIP with the leftover money in my account. Forgot about tax, dunno if I really care enough to go buy a card for it. Probably for the best.

>not dry-humping her spats
removing them makes her less attractive desu

>Not wanting to shove your dick inside a girl
Are you gay?

I see we are having a quality discussion about Kingdom hearts

ill ask because google isnt giving me anything and i cant tell the difference between the edit and the original
but what the hell are spats

dreams

google for "spats shorts"

In the bottom panel shows Aqua on top of Vanitas, throttling him for teaching Ventus to say "fuck".
In the panel has been edited slightly. Her right leg has been edited to have her straddling Vanitas and her shorts/spats have been edited out. In addition, she is also shown drooling, blushing and with little hearts in her eyes common to many ahegao drawings. The implication of these edits is that she is fucking Vanitas.

Short tights.

apparently that's what non-americans call latex

thanks friends

man, the worlds in kh2 are so poorly done.

A post I saw calls it streamlining or something different. The focus of KH2 is story and combat. Most worlds are hallways to be less distracting for the player.

KH1 tried a bunch of different things, and excelled at none.

KHII put on the blinders and dived into combat and aesthetics. The look and feel.

Streamlining isn't really the right term, because we're talking about the entire game. Streamlining is like, the menus in KHII versus KH1. Items are now part of your equipment, eliminating the need for a separate items menu.

Or live party swapping in the command menu, as opposed to having to swap at save points exclusively. Party member AI customization was also streamlined, making several AI "types" rather than individually adjusting the frequency of each action.

You're an idiot

Is extra attack important for the separate popsicle friends if i already have extra attack on HPO as well as extra attack on pooh bear/pluto b/alice&cat?
do i even want these 3 at all at this point?

When's the earliest point in KH I can/should start grinding up my drive forms? I'm only up to Olympus' first visit at the moment, but I really would quite like that High Jump ability.

Also for fucks sake why did they have to remove dodge roll? Can't wait for Limit Form.

Just keep using them whenever you can. Agrabah Mushroom is best for levelling up some of them. And use the Heartless in Timeless River rooms for Wisdom form.

This guide will tell you how to grind each form for when you first gain the form to endgame
youtu.be/kdfAkhfa89Y

Thanks pals

no problemo

>recommends doing the limits on the mushroom itself
shit guide

Anyone got that shoot me 3000 jewels pic?

Kingdom hearts is serious

The Mangas are a work of art

Will Kingdom Hearts 3 have a Mickey on the Railway world

>spend all my jews trying to get EX Riku
>these come out
FUCK

>manga art
nani

It's not like this is the first time there's been manga medals

>dat xion
But
>bbs manga
That's just mean.

cute
well theres no bbs manga

Teasing us with what we can never have...

>First boss as Ventus
>doing fuckall damage
How do I get good?

Level up

shotlock, commands

It's a sign!