Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzdgTvvEgkk
youtube.com/watch?v=_Kx5V5G6xQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jKz8_tyn9XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love sfv

Hospitable reminder that a fighting game absent of vigorous space control is not a title with respectable depth.

Hospitable reminder that in its month following release Timeout 7 has dropped a huger proportion of its average playerbase than SFV did within the same allotted time.

Hospitable reminder that Dragonball FighterZ will be a badly made release with woeful keepaway, terrible movement contrasted to the Marvel series, characters lacking assist variety, and a lack of character archetype versatility.

don't let the bot get first post!!!!

we did it bros!

Hit me with your best sniffs

Playsuccs

>Arms outsold Tekken 7
>Melee and Thr4sh keep growing and growing
>They even have their own local tournaments
>In the meanwhile capcbro games are dying
>Other fighting games can barely get 1000 entrants
>Marvel vs Capcbro shit is finally dead
>Next EVO will probably have Melee in the spotlight with ARMS being the second most popular and maybe Splatoon 2 as a side competition

Feels good. You fuckers shittalked smash all fucking day but in the meanwhile sane people see how fucking autistic fighting game players are. Melee is a fuck ton more hype and I fell asleep just watching the other finals of other games, fucking slow shit.

Face it, your competitive scene is dying and Nintendo games are starting to become big again with the success of the Switch. Finally some refreshing game mechanics and unique gameplay are making a comeback. Time to get out of your shitty SF2 bubble you fucking autists.

play ASS

bane

I swear to fucking God I'm going to preorder MvCi

Was this bait written by someone who was serious

>melee is hype
whoa I wonder if armada or hungrybox or mango or mew2king will win

Who cares.

>caring about upsets and storylines over seeing the best man win
g
fag

when "the best man" is one of only 4 autistic old coots still playing the same kuso for 16 years in a row, I can't care

melee is a solved game

I really want to get MvCI for Caprain Marvel

She's the beautiful blonde powerhouse I always wanted to be

But MvC games look way too fast for my dumbass to keep up

why though?

Reminder that sponsoring a player to tournaments is not the same thing as letting someone have sex with your wife. /fgg/ has done nothing to advance the fgc.

>A game that is no longer in production is "growing"

ok

Play Weiss

VROOM VROOM

ok broski you can have sex with my wife

>still no big slow meaty female character in SF

>tons of better manga to base your game off of
>pick dragon ball z of all fucking things
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

how does she have room for panties in that outfit?

is it worth learning marvel 3 at this point?

it looks fun but it's dead and also broken as shit right

should I just grit my teeth and get on the MvCI bandwagon early?

just wait to see if infinite is actually good

We will never have a proper big female character in SF

Female characters are always doomed to be the "normal" looking characters with focus on sex appeal first and foremost. Even She Hulk just looks like a big bitch while Hulk is an actual monstrosity with near impossible proportions

>she

How can I single hit confirm into double QCF motion? Any tips except doing the double QCF super fast? I could do it from the right side, but not from the left side

>Even She Hulk just looks like a big bitch while Hulk is an actual monstrosity with near impossible proportions

Capcom didn't invent She Hulk though, she was already like that in the comics.

ok

Things I absolutely don't like about sfv:

-the way the priority system is implemented
-jump arcs that encourage reckless jumping
-weak fireballs

>Americas best player gets way too fast to the top by using a gimmick character like Karin.

>Goes on teabagging people for a couple of months.

>Claims to the alpha but didn't learn how to handle losses, gets his confidence destroyed in his first Evo.

>Never again to be seen winning a relevant tournament with international competition.

Well that was fun while it lasted, another 1 season wonder, Punk's tale ends here.

nice man ass mai

>capcom created she hulk

What is the point of the rumored new SF Anniversary collection with no online? Nobody will buy that shit if online isn't included since you can just load up some roms and have the exact same experience.

I do.

I wish I was Aoko.

how good is your black canary man?

probably nothing with the same degree of market share though, right?

there's tons of more interesting action mangos but none are as big as dragonball

really bad

0-3
Holy shit Tokido broke him

There are niggas in /fgg/ who said that Punk's time will come and Tokido will be washed up soon at the night of EVO, despite every single indication that Punk is a one season one patch wonder

no one cares about your shitty manga

Yea It goes across genres

Female characters have minimal variety because they have to be hot first, so that means young and humanoid

She doesnt.

you have to go back

what the fuck are you talking about

it just keeps tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down

What if we add Roxy to SFV?

this is my favorite male fighting game character

>getting mad at facts

Kappa pls

punk has to guess just like everyone else

he fell apart against tokido

idom just out played him just now

Then it'll never be on ESPN ever again.

i hope they kill of jnig's character soon

>having trouble blocking Law's and Bryan's 40f sweeps in T7
>really want to get into Mahvel which looks about 90 times faster
FUCK ME

What the fuck is wrong with this tournament?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzdgTvvEgkk

I thought it was supposed to be Capcom Major. There are like 4 people watching, no crowd, and the commentators are absolute cancer despite attracting Asian pros like Daigo, GO1, etc. This is like your local small town con tier

>bringing up any of this female representation bullshit period

at least take it to /v/ you relentless faggot

It was in Indonesia user

*blocks your path*

I never thought about it that way. Now we need her even more!

why is she always erect?

Morrigan makes for a better bee than q-bee.

>45 degrees off the ground
>erect
Go back to bed, grandpa.

it was a ranking event in a 3rd world country that only asians who really need the points went out of their way to attend

>daigo sweating like a beast while getting interviewed by the trilingual cutie
kek tho

Is Indonesia supposed to be worse than Thailand or Phillipines? The previous 2 SEA Major were absolute blast. REV major GF for Tekken is probably match of the year

>state a basic fact that fictions bitches are designed to be hot to appeal to virgin nerds
>some virgin nerd gets triggered

I own sniff outfits for characters I don't even play, but facts are facts. Stop crying

Indonesia is the most physically beautiful country on the planet though, cant blame them for not playing video games. Best 4 weeks ever.

Morrigan isn't the best bat.

this would be true if it weren't for all the aussies
why do these faggots never wear shirts

>hurr durr facts ur mad its totally impossible that im actually just an annoying piece of shit

SEAM is a major tournament, this wasn't

I bet she'd end up being a lot like Abigail; very similar in concept to a character that's already been in the series (Hugo for him Poison for her obvs), but with an updated, more interesting movelist and design.

And a baseball bat.

Did you have some tranny succ adventure?

I'm confused, are you asking why dogs don't wear shirts?

look at how hard it is though

Is it? Indonesia is full of Muslims ain't it.

Also I hope you know you lose credibility for admitting you watch Kekken

Okay millennial.

>Indonesia is full of Muslims ain't it

Every country in the world is full of muslims.

Punk should switch to Abigail

Israel

SEA Major as in all major tourneys in Southeast Asia. I'm talking specifically about REV in Phillipines and Thaiger Knee in Thailand. Both happens flawlessly like any other NA events.

I've never seen any South American event, I tried to watch the Cup because I want to learn from GO1 2nd season Chun considering he made it to GF and holy shit it is the most unwatchable cringe cancer of a fighting game tournament I've ever seen.

israel has a fuckton of muslims my man

If MvCi is going to be a bunch of MCU shit anyway, why not add Loki? He'd be fun as fuck with all his trickery. He could be such a fun character in a fighting game.

Is this guy the GOAT fighting game player?

Not him but you are a dense motherfucker. "Beauty" in general is perceived as a feminine quality.

Of course if you want to make a "cool" female character she must look good. It's completely different than male characters.

Lets take this shitty Overwatch game as an example, no matter how much you pretend it represents (((diversity))), the pink haired tomboy will never be in the same "female tier list" as the other female characters simply because of the fact that the character lacks in the feminine department.

Play freeformjazzgirls

Amaterasu is a girl faggots

Indonesia is full of Muslims ain't it.
>most populous muslim country
>model country for (((moderate))) muslim country
>can't organize a fightan tournament for shit
>Tanukana probably got raped by Ahmed going there
youtube.com/watch?v=_Kx5V5G6xQQ

>Phillipines are bad, Duterte is a dictator killer according to all US Media
>Tournament is flawless, hype crowd good commentator
youtube.com/watch?v=jKz8_tyn9XA

You actually unironically like Loki from the movies? How old are you

post 30 sec of you playing any fighting game, polturd

STOP. GOING. TO. BALI. You wont find them anywhere that isnt Bali, degenerates are looking for vice and Bali is the only place that has it. Pic very related.

the only logical choices for goat are tokido and daigo

That's batantly not true, and you're ignoring the fact that She-Hulk's persona is driven by Jennifer's repressed sexual desire instead of Bruce's repressed rage.

There are a lot of muslims in the Phillipines though.