Powerstone general

youtube.com/watch?v=ascsQhD9VXs

This. It contradicted canon so fucking hard it was obnoxious. We never needed to see Silver's future since it was good anyways.

I only played the first Warioland, and played the absolute fuck out of it. Are the others as good?

Continue to stay out of /a/.

Dad walks in. Also not retro.

Plis do'nt mage fune of disability.
It nod nise.

>Mai is the best.
Agreed.

I wish she didn't sound 40 I think that's all that's keeping me from liking the show since I watched a couple episodes a while back

I'll trade you a box of twinkies for jet force gemini

Depends on where you live, in some countries they do it all the time, other countries are weirded the fuck out of it. In my country it's common, so imagine living your life surrounded by crazies.

I just settled for s-video back in the day. The DC already has a really clean signal through composite, too.

>eliter

>hack the election

No, should I? A friend kept trying to get me into idols since I was playing Project Diva.

But still get trapped in a mechanized ball forever, never to get out.
>OWNED

LOL. OP is a retard. Assuming the 3D card market was as saturated then as it is now. Most people had no idea what a 3D card was, furries, genderqueer or whatever faggot blender words you have now.

P5 Crimson can't come soon enough

What changes killed the whales?

Why are JRPGfags the most insufferable posters here?

Let me guess, not enough sales.

for a good reason
liberal ''''''men''''''' are cucks

I really should have bought an RX 480 last year when they came out and I was strongly considering it.