■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/boost/
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Tropical Summer Ocean (until 8/9)
├ Legendary Heroes (until 8/23)
└ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)

■ Current Collection Files
├ Beach 2017 (Fornis, until 9/6)
├ Phantom God (Zeinesis, until 11/1)
├ Majestic/Phantom Battleship (until 11/29)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 2018/3/7)
└ Aura (until 2018/3/21)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Shiny_Ship6/status/890350148420681728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alma a cute.

>Where's Hero's gracia or zephyros clear?
Literally done on day 1
twitter.com/Shiny_Ship6/status/890350148420681728

my ep5fu

I love off brand Jack-o

Why do they keep making downsy faces?

Reminder if you play any of the following:
--Hunter
--Ranger
--Force
--Bow Braver
--Bouncer
--Summoner
You have been made irrelevant and you should either uninstall or switch classes. Thank you for your understanding and I better not see you playing that shit in my MPA.

>3 seconds left
I mean a proper one

daily reminder thicc is not the answer.

Hey 3 seconds left is better than average after the balance patch, some classes can't clear it at all any more. In all seriousness, unless there's one hidden in nico, I'm not aware of any that are close to what a "great" time will look like. The best I've seen so far is 48 seconds left and it needed some work.

that's not thicc it's just fatt

I hate that thick has become a meme, that OBESE people are now "whoa THICCCCC"

>not playing HERO DESU
for what reason?

>darker arms
>theres a ranger in the MPA
>hope lives on
>plasters all 6 weak bullets in the teeny tiny faces of the arms several times
>elder
>he manages to put them on his waist

people can't even do the last good thing ranger was for now a days, and this is coming from an ex ranger.

yes it was ship 2

How do I get good?

was this hair ever put into a scratch?

he was using a controller

Isn't it in the SG scratch

I HAVE THIS ENTIRE BITCHES EVERYTHING AND I DONT EVEN PLAY A GIRL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pick a good class and not garbage

multisex hair

>AND I DONT EVEN PLAY A GIRL
Gross

horns>knife ears
just sayian

Then why are you doing SG scratch?

apostle coat im guessing

You're going into the meat grinder dumb dog

hay idiot

wheres skengs

AAHHEHEHE 2MINS!

Sup

i mainly wanted the sword, then i saw the cool coats. not the long one, the short one. but all ive gotten is the long one.

What the fuck is a カンスト

What's the best hero skill tree at the moment?

why not just get the light variant of the sword?

Depends what weapons you're going to use?

All of them preferably

Hero is the simplest skill tree in the game, just take all the damage/gear up skills and ignore the entire bottom row. Hero flash guard sucks don't take that either

Okay cool just wanted to check I was on the right track.

How could anyone complain about hero? Thanks to hero the quality of pubs has improved tremendously

hay idiot

>hero flash guard sucks
hero flash guard is fine. tech stuff sucks, dont take that instead.

i might, i still want the sort of jacket though. ive even gotten the long male coat but i dont like it very much.

god the sg recycle rate is awful and you cant even pick any off colors.

Those alt costumes with set colors exist to fuck you out of the one you want, if they just had one with a color you could change players could get what they want too easily.

>hero casting is literally stronger than force using rod
>talis is only better if you have 9 separate multipliers active at the same time, lose just one and it's also worse
>still never gets used by Hero
Really makes me think

I cannot fathom what they were thinking when they made this overpowered shit.

Post deus parses

that blonde is pretty cute

I would but deus bugged out so it wasn't really fair. fi's topped the charts though.

What's considered good dps for deus?

What are A4 and E5 on the bingo card?

40k+, It's possible to break 50k but difficult.

That's counting from what point?

The part where Gracia starts from

people say 30k+, and it counts from the start of the actual deus fight (discards the 2 hunar fights and the run up the tree segment).

wtf mako traitor

> Everybody thinking swords have the best DPS.
> Then everybody thinking talises have the best DPS.

Actually, TMGs have the best DPS. Don't forget that shooting weapons can headshot for 2x damage. If you're hitting heads, they'll beat everything else.

Hero TMG headshots > Hero Talis > Hero Sword > Hero TMG > Hero Techs > every other class.

>herd mentality

welcome to PSO2 community user, personally I just think each have it's uses, they were right that we need all 3 to be effective

>want to use the other two
>don't feel like affixing a new set of units
How awful.

If you want a more specific answer, give us more info. My original response was high because I gave you the high end of the range assuming things like qliphad, good class, good gear, buffs, etc. We can't tell you how much damage you should be doing without a bigger picture. Your class alone is huge, the balance is shit atm so class choice can change your max potential dps by over 10k right now.

I want to see a competent fighter vs a competent hero. I dont consider myself competent at either, so my parses are irrelevant on that

It's best if you can use all three weapons, but the talis is at least the priority, for one simple reason. If you use Jet Wheel and/or Wise Hound and switch weapon, they'll start using the S-ATK stat with your sword or the R-ATK stat with your TMGs instead. Actually, with sword having the highest ATK stat, that makes those talis PAs stronger after you switch to sword. Your talis stats don't matter at all in this situation.

Having good T-ATK units and a good talis only matter if you're using Racer Edge and Dive Bullet.

Gee user, it's almost like the class only just came out a few days ago and people are still learning the class.

The main draw of Talis isn't simply the damage, it's by far the fastest gear generation of the three weapons. On a side note it kind of pisses me off how well designed Hero is, it doesn't have 80% useless skills/PAs like half the legacy classes.

Talis is the lowest priority I meant, not the priority.

>everything is incredibly strong with no drawbacks
>well designed

except, like it usually happens, instead of people trying out stuff, they instead go ask "what should I play?" "which class is the best?" "which weapon is better for me?" like we're seeing in these threads last few months

Blame how much of a fucking pain in the ass Sega makes it to figure this stuff out. Before parser we had to do shit like record video of Bal Rodos kills and sync them together in which we try different things to see which was better.
I would argue Hero is the well designed class while the underpowered classes are the bad ones

Ponthi is good at both and so am I, hero is "easier" to play and does better in all relevant, never done solo hero gracia since i'm never on when it's live but full weapon hero should do just as much as Fi or better

>I would argue Hero is the well designed class while the underpowered classes are the bad ones
This is what I hate. SEGA did it right with Hero in that all the PAs are meaningful and have a purpose. I can only hope they give other classes the hero treatment.

>next class isn't until episode 6
good job SEGA

Easier to design content when most people only use one class.

thanks

>girl gamer

>gamergurl (male)

Does Furry Stance boost the damage done with t-attack based jet boots? Its technically striking, so it should right?
Do I need more then one pair of jet boots if I can just use a tech to change their element?

Yes, yes, and no if you're t-atk based

>Furry Stance

Whats the deal with Hans. Why is he a black manlet with gold hair?

ganguro

He's the gold version of Sisqo

PSO2 isn't going to last 10 years, is it?

do you have a problem with that nigga?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of this guy when it came to hans.

Thanks for that, now I can finally decide on leveling hunter or fighter.

Weapon element doesn't make a difference for casting anyway, unless you're a Force main with Element Conversion. Your weapon doesn't even need to be 60%, or even have an element at all. It does nothing.

>Hero doesn't even need a 60ele or right element talis to outdamage FO
lmao @ ur class

He's a Stone launderer

I'll show you meaning of true power.

Hero talis is fucking insane DPS when setup properly and builds gear ridiculously fast, it needs a nerf for real.

Nah, eat shit

mad cuz bad

How does upgrading from OT to NT work in regards to grind level and grind cap?

The PP consumption is horrible though.

I AM A DEMON LORD

*sniffs katana*

nothin personel kid