/mbgg/ - Mobage General #741

It's a Nozomi episode

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

shoumetsu.wrightflyer.net/promotion/lost_island/index.html
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/全武器对护甲补正一览
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reposting

Sharehouse characters increase the amount of money gained from part time jobs now. Each one(even sharehouse1) gives 10%. Shizu gives 20%. I'm assuming they all stack

>an Oscroll without beam
Guys, I am not okay with this.

Oh no, Miyaka infected Sayuri with her dance

>Tsukimi is all 2 minute defense quests so far
I hate it already

Just use KC and AFK

dutchko

Is she okay?

For a second I thought the chocolate was an IED.

What's better to roll in AG, 350 x2 or 700?

As long as the chocolate is okay user.

>750 gems
>only get oscroll
all things considered it's not bad but the fact that shironeko randomly started redownloading data for units i already have psyched me out

350 x 2. 2 guaranteed 3*

Shironeko is always downloading and repacking data

Or roll the 700 with the SSR seal
If everything goes wrong, at least you'll have a nice seal

How good is solidus?

>Update Shironeko for sharehouse
>Now it's downloading something for every little thing
>Refuses to download files while loading new stages and crashes instead
I should reinstall shouldn't I? It's acting like I did a cache clear but I never did that.

Something weird happened with the update since it usually doesn't do this.

700 paid quartz.

What are the clear conditions for this? Normally I can understand mission requirements but I've got no idea when it comes to this one.

That's paid quartz only though.

700 roll has better gifts among trash. The 350 only gives stamina water, which most are already drowning in.
But, with 350 you can at least reconsider your commitment to rolling all 700.

That one is paid-only.

it's happened once or twice before and i always end up blowing more gems than i want to when it happens. i was only going to use 250 on this but when i saw the loading i got excited and then kept spending them until i got a new unit.

Why are most of the girls in the new Tenka event trying to molest you

Blade of Compassion that servers Madness [Easy] Episode 1 final chapter clear

I like Tsukimi but not enough to keep going for her when I have no islands left. For once I can save

>Reign's is also a 2 minute defense quest
>Oscroll's requires driving

I miss Rekt

The camera mode app update a few days cleared the cache for some reason.

There is also a new app update released today which supposedly fixed Sharehouse quests or something.

Yeah the outfits are nice but all of the units seem pretty mediocre, even compared to S1.

I wonder if it's possible to invite Zero MC in the Sharehouse.

No. There is a list in the game.

>Sharehouse Shizu shinki soul board and the new building uses same runes
Why.

Why is it every time I want a sharehouse character they turn out to be shit? First Ruka and now Oscroll. Lancers were a mistake

To make matters worse, the sharehouse building doesn't even buff lancers. Only sword, archer and dragon rider.

Colopl has a raging hate boner for lancers

>1 roll
>1 sharehouse girl
Not bad.

Would be nice to get Oscrol too, but I may just stop here.

How are Ruka and ShuShu going on Tennis?

Female farming quest for Tales is pretty easy. Wasn't using a full female team though, need to find one that works.

>can't get ZeroMC on main acc wih no Island left
>get ZeroMC on reroll acc
I guess I should play with my second acc, right?
Will we suddenly get Summer Limited Charlotte and Oscroll or going straight into Chaguma winter?

Don't question a good thing.

Who here likes eye sockets?

If you want him more than whatever's on your old account, sure.

And no swimsuits yet, so I assume summer Charlotte will come before Chagumas.

We also haven't had voting for Chaguma yet either, unless they plan to just go based off KC votes or something.

>New girl already has fanart.

Japs speed never ceases to amaze me.

How do I transfer data in sarucolle?

>Can never complete the set
Fuck it, I need to learn self restraint even if Regin seems the most fun and cool.

If you're on bilibili you can play with the same account on any device. No need for transfers.

I got the sword girl and mage Katia on legfest CC. How good are they?

It's more like no way I can get anything up to the next 4th anniversary with only islands reset gems and event mission gems.

Katya is great but the sword girl is apparently bad

>got her three times when I am aiming for Lilith

Honkers raid boss is up.

shoumetsu.wrightflyer.net/promotion/lost_island/index.html
I don't even understand why The Lost Island update would warrant a teaser site, but with the guy from m-flo involved, I ain't complaining.

Tarot buffs pretty please?

I think they're still missing a few tarots and only a handful are pretty powercreeped anyway like Hoshi.

It's the elephant in the room that has been lost since long time ago. Those descends and that hag ranking event don't explain anything about that.

>ranking bullshit again in GF
Please no, if I wanted that I'd play idol mobage. Even events are replayable but right now it seems like ranking rewards aren't going to be easily available ever again.

Did anyone get the new Water Battle Reina in PTD yet?
What are her skills anyway?

Do they have to be in your team on the stage for the effect?

Chuunis.

Tsuruga is cute.

>Permanently added on the gacha pool
It doesn't really matter without rate-up though.

Sharehouse 2 seemed worse in every way til this moment.

All the new girls were great 2bh

>Trash rate-ups unless you are a new player

Sokulibe shutting down in September
It's a shame it was so irrelevant, it wasn't a bad game

>1250 for this
At least I got Oscroll who I wanted the most.

Another goes to the mobage wasteland

EVEN MORE event stuff for Azur, apparently Hipper is coming too, though I haven't found how they know, in addition to Scharnhorst/Gneisenau/Tirpitz/Z-46/Graf Zepplin

>World Chain shutting down at the end of August
Sega is on a roll now. I wonder if Chain Chronicle will be the only one which survives.

Arent they putting too much stuff in a single time?

>that awakening art

why does she has to be shitty lancer class and crap skills.

My benis is Sieg Heiling too hard right now for me to say

please have mercy. i only have this much fuels

>she has eyepatch flip syndrome
What a dork.

>Rolled a light fairy, so I don't have to use a HG now
>And a mortar fairy to make night fodder easier

Apparently the main event map won't take fuel, though there maybe be something additional that does

So close and yet so far. Goodnight sweet princess.

Oh fuck. A swimsuit and exactly the 2 I wanted from the remaining house date junk, which was the only reason I risked rolling. Probably means I'm fucked when I want to roll their swimsuits next month.
It's a shame that Renge's skill is kinda lame.

Don't tease her.

There's a few I'd have liked to pick up from house date, since I missed them in bedside.

But they're also the ones I want most from swimsuits, and I don't trust my luck enough to try splitting my gems. So I'll just wait.

Swimsuits are infinitely superior, so no issue there. And don't split your gems, I did ~26 rolls last month and got nothing aside from the three cleavage display panels.

I'm also pretty screwed for however they decide to do the new yukata. I really need to farm up gems.

Does anybody still have that pic of the rankings for sarucolle cannons?

You mean this?
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/全武器对护甲补正一览

No Ruka or Shushu but at least got Sakura from the free ticket.

All these new sharehouse jobs seem really annoying, why couldn't they just give a rekt job 2.0?

Oh shit user thanks.

Right, forgot about Yukatas.

But I'll probably skip those, since my favorites got theirs back when I could trade for them.

Summer Tsukuyomi and Summer Maria in Shinobi.

It pretty much is Tadaomi's green hand mini, has a shorter animation time and travels much faster, but also covers a much narrower area

RIP my gems, time to finish swimsuit team

Only the easiest level of the tower worth it for money imo. Normal jobs is only worth for affection level and extra event runes.

I do think it's kinda convenient that the money and affection quests have been combined into one.

But on the other hand, that also means less clear gems to claim.

>5 chapters in Hakata's event
>all these free orbs
Nice.

>Ouroboros
I'm still waiting for her to be playable in Tagatame.

So you get one a day, need 3 for a pull. Maybe 9 pulls total?

>Did both 500 gems
>Got this and nothing on the new girls one
There are 200 paid gems Dragon Genesis pick ticket which includes the new units and 5k gems box with the usual content in the shop.

>new girl is light and not water
zzz

>Dragon Genesis unit frags quests added for 1 week
>Each quest cost 40 energy
Goodbye energy for 1 week.

SPEED
CREEP

Arena mode today is attackers and tanks only