>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best girl coming through!

Any mods that can help me make some Chaos Power Armor?

Fallout 5

New New Orleans

First game as part of a series of Fallout games set in the south

There's a space marine power armor mod, could easily use that as a base, should be up on the Nexus.

>new New Orleans
Christ user please keep your day job and sign the naming rights to your wife because your child will hate you.

any advice on how to make nuka world not run like absolute garbage
automatron and FH were fine

Why does this activate my boner? Shit reminds me of my first memorable boner. Total recall, the arny version, popped one when they were suffocating on the surface of mars.

Fallout Cleveland. It's a one for one model of current Cleveland and the entire game you struggle to tell if it's current times or fallout timeline.

youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

The Midwest in general is a shitty place for a Fallout game since most of the towns in the Midwest already look like a nuke hit them.

Chicago is the only viable place to set a game since they could at least exploit shit from tactics

Well, laser rifles and pistols' ammo is much more common than plasma weapons' ammo, and they can "ashify" deafeated foes.

please respond

I always found it odd that in The PItt DLC they mention Ronto, The Capital Wasteland, and The Commonwealth, yet places like Cleveland, Detroit, and Cincinnati, all of which are just as close, and far closer compared to the Commonwealth, are never mentioned.

Really makes you wonder how fucked the Midwest must be if Boston is bigger news then the literal fuck ball of Midwestern cities right next door

Says here that Cait is an uggo and a shit. A shit!

how about fallout set in yurop
I'd love to explore the ruins of the german caliphate

>implying the europoors didn't get glasses by the sand niggers

>A Fallout game
>Set outside of America
>In a series all about Americana
No

A fallout outside of the united states is like a GTA outside of the united states.

ok sure

I don't know about fallout, but I can definetely see gta outside burgerland

And here is a picuture of what I mean.

The inner circle represents how far away Ashur is known to gather slaves from, based on the info that he takes slaves from the Ronto area.

The outer circle is how far hw knows about, given that he talks about The Commonwealth, and compares his city to it.

Despite both of these, Ashur never mentions anything west of Pittsburgh, despite there being like 8 major cities within his range over there

GTA relies on being able to comment on the sort of culture that is centered around the US.

desu I'd love to see a fallout game outside of america
even though it would never happen

eeehhh kinda
I mean that is a part of it, sure. another part of it is crime/gang culture though, and that can work in several places
I think they could make it work. certainly better than a fallout title outside murica

Hey, General.
There's trouble at one of our settlements.
Sounds like they're trying to stand up to some raiders. It's a good chance to show how much better things could be if we'd all stick together.

>any advice on how to make nuka world not run like absolute garbage
Write a Quest that at least tries to pretend to be not just a chain of "Clear location-find collectibles-repeat".
Remove the retarded minuteman-tier settlement shit.
Make the characters not dress like absolute clowns.
Get a new engine.
Get rid of Nvidia Gameworks.

>we need to stick together
>that's why we'll put our feet up and take it easy while you do our laundry bitchboy

use the flare and call for help then?

How does thet help when you're being sent to clear generic raider dungeon #4987 because some settler from the other side of the map complain about being bullied?

I thought they followed you inside. is that a mod thing?

They never did in my game yet but to be fair i only called them a couple of times yet.

at any rate lore-wise that's 1000% what would be happening. MM are asked for help, preston sends a squad to clear them out. general may or may not be involved but would probably take a team if he did.

>go to Zion
>find this
Please advise.

Is this real? looks neat.

>Please advise
Wait for the ghoul leave and then check the address.

Looks to be from a gmod mod.

explain

>explain
One.

>first panel is right to left
>subsequent panels are left to right
masterful storytelling

First panel is actually top to bottom.

Wasn't all of Europe in this totally not EU thing before they glassed eachother? Honestly though Fallouts set in London, Paris and Berlin would be pretty rad.

It's nice having a wide entrance to work on robots.

Walls, Inside detail for walls and gate house all done.

32 turrets in total, Pretty much destroys anything that comes close.

Sirens, Do NPCs use them? I always thought it smart to place them down just incase of an attack for other NPCs to warn everyone else but i'm not sure if they use them.

Europe ran out resources about 30 years before the war. They didn't have access to electricity, which would make surviving the 10 year long nuclear winter difficult.

May move my player bed as it's fairly close to the generators and the noise is a bit overwhelming.

SOLAR POWER, DO YOU KNOW IT?
WIND POWER, DO YOU KNOW IT?

1950's had it, They weren't great but they had them.

Siren does tell all the settlers to draw their weapons when activated. But they do that anyways when the settlement is attacked so I never saw a purpose to the thing.

>terminal cable clipping through the generator
Aren't you supposed to be autistic? Sort it out.

>They weren't great
Nope, they were fucking garbage and only used for isolated place.
Hydro power could actually have been a valid alternative but by time of wars probably an easy target.

>blow up the tute
>finish HF storyline
>the 'i dont trust anyone' nigger synth tells me the tute is sending coursers after acadia residents
brilliant

What are some good G.E.C.K tutorials for New Vegas?
I've been watching Seddon4494 up to now.

Europe is an underwater desert.
Although I don't doubt that Bethesda will one day have a DLC or something set in England or Russia, it's too stupid not to do,

What should a prostitute charge? I'm building a brothel in one of my towns and I want to know what the sign should list.

Nova cost 120 caps in Fallout 3 and the whores in New Vegas cost 100 caps. That seems high given facial reconstruction costs the same as a blow job. What should I list on the sign?

Yes, I know I can't make money. That would piss sjw fans off. It's just for show.

That was the last generation, I'm the new model has upgrades.

They've said the series will always be in America as it is deeply rooted in 1950s Americana. Despite having black people and some measure of equality. And everyone is bi.

50 caps for oral.
75 caps for vaginal.
100 caps for anal.

Whoever said that Ada was the best companionfu was absolutely correct. I'm really having a good time with her.

YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO STOP THIS.
>That was the last generation, I'm the new model has upgrades.
HE'S ADAPTING.

>tfw fucked up a lot when I was younger and dropped out
>tfw GED test is in 3 hours
>too nervous to play fallout
Wish me luck /fog/, maybe I won't be useless forever

Fallout Miami.

>Yes, I know I can't make money. That would piss sjw fans off. It's just for show.
Or you could make a working brothel with FP prostitution

Caitfag how are you always so cute!

Of course she's the best. She doesn't bitch, loves it when you craft and autisticly pick up every ashtray and desk fan. Ada is best girl.

Good luck user, remember it's only the test that will determine the rest of your life! On a serious note, I graduated third or second from bottom in my highschool class and no employer gives a shit. They want to know you have a diploma, not that you were a honor student. College is another matter.

What do you all think about the gaming overhaul "frost" on fo4 ? I think i played the one that look like "frost" on foNV. It was pretty neat

>Ada
One day i'll be able to build a robot like that, Walk around with a pack mule armed to the teeth.

>broken robo-DJ accidentally remixes broken holotapes into synthwave

would spinoff

fallout 3
*savescums a 10% speech check*
is
*eats 20 potato crisps to instantly outheal a deathclaw*
a
*crunches numbers in my damage resistance calculator*
good
*goes on an epic for the win romp through an alien spaceship*
game

Every time I craft she melts my heart. She says something akin to "I can't wait to see what you create next!" What a good girl Ada is.

Fuck you.

I actually preferred it when you were autistically screeching about shelves because it was easier to filter you then.

Sadly, Her voice is generic and can be used on every robot however she has extra lines thats it.

So she's basically a caretaker for the mentally challenged and pats you on the head anytime you managed to make something out of playdoh without pissing yourself?

HE'S ADAPTING, LEARNING YOUR DEFENSES.

THE FILTER ISN'T THE BEST FORM OF DEFENSE ANYMORE.

I don't know of good tutorials but if you have a specific question i can try to answer inbetween the shitposting.

I triedf them out once and they activated automatically and cause settlers to rally close to the siren.
I guess it could serve a purpose for the rather large settlements where settlers may be spread out like Sanctuary to rally them to a chokepoint?
Or maybe to place the siren at a safespot so everybody rallies out of danger.

Pointless anyway because anybody with some sense just builds rocketturret pillboxes at the spawnpoints and has attackers annihalated within seconds.

>hurf durf improve the rifles for the immortal gods that wander the earth

A Covenant just for you, /fog/.

>enjoy Fallout 4, don't care for all the hate
>graphic card dies
>decide to replay New Vegas until the new card arrives, have tons of fun
>start playing FO4 again after a week
>suddenly everything about FO4 annoys me and i don't have fun anymore

>Killing synths and degenerates
Thanks user, you are doing god's work

>concentration camp for gays
Why aren't hatecrimes like this illegal yet?

Is this thought crime?

Heavily defended gay autism fort that has a sweet suburban interior, lesbian waifus and fresh "lemonade" sounds about right.

I think i've finally found a use for the sentry head, They really need to add more robot parts.

So anyone tried the frost overhaul ?

Fucking retarded, just like you.

Not as enjoyable as DUST but still okay with a couple of mods.

Modders don't touch robots as they are complicated to model.

Not even buffscale mods them.

>They really need to add more robot parts.
Better save up for some Bethbucks then because the CC will be full of shit like that.

People have modelled way more complicated things in the past.
It's just that nobody worth a dime gives a flying fuck about shitty robutt assembly.

>tfw even 4's survival simulator mods are inferior

>Not even buffscale
>the faggot who just smashes shit together in nifskope or ports meshes from other games
You really don't know what you're talking about do you?

>install Old World Radio
>sweet, horror story station
>tune in
>somebody reading out terrible, incredibly long Five Nights at Freddies fanfic about how much they want to husbando the fox animatronic

Jesus Christ.

What would you advice me to take with frost ?
Got better locational damage and the UI mod
Only that right now. And thanks.

>Not just making hordes of hideous shitbots based on what resources you have the most of and what has the best stats

Sounds pretty horrifying to me so goal accomplished.

Also
>starting up FO4 to listen to pseudo podcasts
I bet you do it while autistically building settlements, right?

Definitely a portable campsite of your choice.
Buddy of mine installed one of those drivable APC homes but that feels to cheaty to me.
Probably also the one that lets you edit the Survival Options, can't remember what it was called. Pick your own difficulty or something.

NPCs Travel to add more neutral survivors who occasionaly trade with you and also patrolling enemies.
I installed Subway Runner as well but frankly i have the suspicion it might cause conflicts because FROST edits a lot of subways, but i'm not that far into the game yet.

Ah, shit, you're right. I guess I was horrified! Job done.

Not that I don't autistically build settlements with something playing on another screen, but it was more sitting round a campfire in the dead of night muh immersion autism. This game serves all my degenerate needs.