/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Thief Priest Edition

>Latest News
Knights of the Frozen Throne is the next expansion.
Cards are being revealed.
Check hearthpwn everyday.

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/6qncm3/new_hunter_spell_card/
hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Jadefire_Satyr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like it.

Bolvar is the best card in the set.

Trust me.

>he actually preordered

>Gnomish Vampire's actual name is Gnomeferatu
That's worse, tho.

Well, he is the best legendary. Not sure about best card overall though.

Can't wait to defeat Dead Men Warriors with my Archbishop Priest in the incoming control meta.

priest is for brainlets

>bounce-priest decks incoming

>he thinks random actually means random

>game ends in a draw due to turn limits

That's mage

>He didn't preorder

priest is for soullets

So i just crafted 2 vilespine slayers since i pulled comfy flower. Im betting on rogue again, just like when i fucking called out crystal core on being decent and snapcrafted it day 1. Just you wait, there's something brewing here, im sure of it.

So, how are any of these cool new control cards meant to beat Jade Druid?

true

Wait for the 3 mana 3/4 Jaden Crab. Destroy all cards with the text Jade Golem in your opponent's deck and gain +1/+1 for every card destroyed.

>Hey look, more I N F I N I T E value to beat control!

great, cause there aren't enough of those running around, and it's not like control still isn't going to be mega dumpstered by jade druid if it ever becomes a popular archetype

close your eyes and hope they dont draw nourish

>not 1 mana
>doesnt cantrip
Its shit

Priest can become the Jade with this and gets full value so long as they pull (1) Gadgetzan.

based fucking Deathwing. He's outright won me 5 games now.

The new loathebs hopefully

Blizzard is ruining shaman by shoving the worst mechanic in the game into the class.
Press F to pay respects
Press X to spit on mage players spreading their class's disease.

XFX

>shaman used to be jack of all trades class
>now is just mage's retarded brother

sniff me

Imagine sleeping on Freeze Shaman.
Have people forgotten that Shaman has plenty of burst in them with doomhammer and lava burst?

Golakka is a 2/2/3 I'm just expanding on it. Having it being 1 mana just kills off your opponent's entire deck and wins you the game. In fact it should be a 6 or 7 cost with vanilla stats just to prevent Jade Druid from becoming totally dog shit but they'll have to race as much Jades as possible before they get their deck destroyed.

Theres no way nobody gets killed in 60 turns in an actual match

>hotsbabs will never have decent alt characters without jumping through hoops or paying $10 for a gif

Smells like matriarchy

you underestimate what happens when 2 priests jerk off over muh value

outskilling these dudes pretty hard desu

Why can't blizzard let player come up with their own decks, literally every new deck is just: "Put X keyword cards into you deck with some removal and draw."
People came up with freeze mage, now all you have to do is figure out what keyword blizzard has shit out is the most powerful.

>Dragon Priest with Archbishop mirror where they keep discovering secret agents and those secret agents keep discovering more Archbishops

Yes, goy, YES! Buy all of our kosher products!

Nobody is stopping you from making a Rager deck user

>Stupid constant "infinite value" cards that add cards to you deck are constantly being made now
>Regular control will never be a viable archetype again, also mill will remain dead
This sucks, I love actual control, managing your limited resources and strategically making plays that make your opponent run out of resources before you do so you win the match. But now you can't play control because Brode keeps making mindless "infinite value" cards that you just slap down endlessly without having to put any thought into it like fucking Jade Idol, Dead Man's Hand and now that new Priest Legendary (though at least the Priest legendary is really slow and way harder to make infinite).

Seriously though, fuck this shit.

It's so that braindead mobile shitters who only play once a week can play control decks.

>A paladin just put spikeridged steed on his 4/7 and attacked while I had a secret up which was freezing trap 7-1 in arena and insta conceded

I don't even like arena that much but I should seriously play more for the next week, this is free money.

Because people, for some reason, want the game to be curvestone, and every time an unusual deck is actually good, they keep crying like little bitches.

>Wahhh, they're giving control decks more tools to deal with control decks.
Giving warrior and priest options for increasing their deck size means they don't automatically lose to jade druid.

but the first one to fill the board with secret agents will go face and win, it doesn't matter if the cards in the deck spill out into your fucking desktop

>last card is taunt to block deathwing
>topdecks fucking steed
>tfw

yes they do you cum dumpster, jade druid isn't beating control decks by never fatiguing it's beating them by constantly filling the board with fat ass minions

>Going face in a priest vs priest matchup
Unless you have clear board domination, you always fight for board control especially vs another priest.

However if one priest drops 1-2 unanswered secret agents then the game is over.

is gd

make it 2 mana, deal 2 damage to a friendly minion and give it to priest

Yes, a fair majority of the control games don't get to fatigue before the warrior/priest is outvalued by jades. But a lot of them still go to fatigue and become close matches until one of them runs out of cards.

Without removing jades outright, the logical next step was to give other control decks engines to survive in fatigue, because right now even if you do manage to get ahead of the fat jades you still lose because you run out of cards.

>go 8-1 with pirate warrior
>go 8-8 with pirate warrior
ugh

Are any cards getting rotated out of standard with the new expansion?

No. Rotation is after the first expansion of the new year.

>6 Mana priest epic: choose an enemy minion and the start of your next turn take control of it
NIGGER PRIEST ALL DAY

MINE NOW

Hold your horses.

I specifictly remember the blizz dev guy on the reveal stream said that new priest legendary is a card you want to ressurect with the new ressurect card. But lego is a batlecry.What gives? Is the dev actually retarded or am I missing something?

He meant another Priest legendary.

could be referring to the legendary hero instead

>priest death knight
>10 mana
>shuffle all enemy minions to your deck
>hero power: discover a minion you've shuffled in your deck

priest death hero power will clearly be resurrect a friendly miniony

>Gul'Dangerous
>10 mana hero
>Battlecry; Remove the top 4 cards from your opponent's deck, shuffle 2 copies of each card removed from your opponent's deck this game into your deck. Restore health equal to the number of cards shuffled into your deck by this effect
>Hero power - both players draw a card

Would you play it?

too much text

Too complicated to code for the small indie company.

You're the reason that Hearthstone sucks ass.

I would probably continue to play aggro and never let them reach turn 10

>Priest Epic spell
6 mana Priest spell
Text: Choose an enemy minion. At the start of your next turn, gain control of it.

Low resolution image from facebook video of some chink but it's real.

For fuck's sake man

Too slow.

>Why can't blizzard let player come up with their own decks

Deck experimentation will never be a big part of high tier play in hearthstone because discovered good decks will be refined beyond belief by thausands of players. And hearthsone is not complicated enough that some sleeper decks will remain elusive for long.

In meme tier wild tho there are variety of decks you can come up with. This expansion adds a few cards with good potentials too. But I get you, new cards are too restrictive to be played in anything but heir "intended" archtypes.

[Niggering intensifies]

It's pretty bad in most situations.
Either you played this on a big enemy minion and they traded that minion into your board before you got it, leaving it with 1 or 2 health if it's even still alive or you played it on a big enemy minion while you had no minions and they raped your face because they have complete control of the board so you lost before your next turn anyway.

Basically it has the same problem as Corruption does where your opponent has plenty of time to stop you from benefiting from the effect. Not to mention you're spending most of your turn on this one spell that does nothing until your next turn.

PREORDER FAGS JUST GOT BLACK'D AGAIN

hall of fame arcanite reaper and ice block.

Good if you are mage and discover this off courier and you freeze

Bad against agro
Bad against jade druid

No thanks. Atleast the other one is meme worthy.

someone is stealing oc

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/6qncm3/new_hunter_spell_card/

>implying
Deck experimentation will never be a big part of high tier play in hearthstone because the game is too simple. Its a childrens cardgame

I was expecting Archbishop Benedictus to be the Priest Legendary back in Old Gods

Makes no sense as a part of Icecrown-Citadel theme

both of you need to fuck off back to re*dit and kys

Oh no someone stole my upboats

Reminder that freeze mage is still alive and kicking! Nothing will never ever kill it!

Only deck I like to play to be honest

Question for you fags.

Would you play this Paladin secret? Would you run it in a hypothetical Bolvar Fireblood Divine Shield deck? It doesn't proc if the minion attacked already has Divine Shield.

>credit to anonymous

I would run it in wild

new

who is this "anonymous"? does he run with the hacker known as Veeky Forums?

Better than the warlock legendary

>Priest Hero
>Battlecry: Remove any mean that costs 4 or less from your graveyard.
>Hero Power: Give a minion Deathrattle: Summon a friendly minion that died this game.

>Demon

YEP WE DEMONLOCK BABY, FUCK YOU DISCARD

This is fake, unless you can prove otherwise by posting the source.

hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Jadefire_Satyr

I'll never play paladin secrets because they have shit value, but seems like a good pick out of Hydrologist.

This is fake right? The art is strange, and this would be an actually good card in this expansion

>NEUTRAL DEMON

F A K E
A
K
E

>replaced by stranglethorn tiger

Why didn't they just make both?

Illidan
Malchezaar
Street Trickster

>neutral demon
ayy lmao

Fucking hell could they just make one more good demon so demonlock has a chance.