Hey guys what do you think of the all new lexus 'predator' lc500?

hey guys what do you think of the all new lexus 'predator' lc500?
ithink its very nice

It's been out for months, hasn't it? What's with the sudden uninterrupted shilling?

Sage

Sage

At some point the mods and jannies are going to have to get off their asses and start deleting some of the LC threads and issuing bans. There are like 6-7 of them in the first 5 pages.

The mods have never done anything before, I don't know why you think they would start now.

you push me to hate Lexus more. You ruined it for me, fuck off lexus shills

it looks like it's crying

It's not like you'll ever have money to buy a new car anyway

like you afford it? No? Then why shilling it so hard in the Veeky Forums board where has more poorfags?

put noko into the subject line that way you dont keep having to make new threads newfag

He's not shilling. By spamming threads he's actually doing quite the opposite. If anything it's probably some butthurt yuropoor car fanboi that got so assblasted in the other threads by the real shills that he's trying to turn Veeky Forums's opinion against the brand by posting a new thread every 3 minutes.

German cars are ghetto shitboxes and the LC500 is the coolest car of 2017/2018
Why does someone get assblasted about a Lexus? It's like getting mad at some super decent and nice dude because you're mad other people like him.

It's a Trap called Kelly!
There was a literall thread of HIM on Veeky Forums an hour ago.
That beta faggot spams because he is depressed.

Nice key. Give me a link to that ebay

Sage

great post
2days and already mythical status. wow i am good

No you

We know you are that beta Nigger boy, also you will be bannes anyways.
Oh and and i will find your socials and send you a pakage before i call the FBI for a bomb tread.
The last fag on /b got his house stormed by home security.

Thanks for confirming that you got a key from ebay.

>4400 lbs
Fucking 2 tonnes.

and its hybrid version has CVT. Hmmmmm....

Glad I could calm your mind

Thats the Nigger spamming here!

This is what happened when you let niggers using the comp.